Andy is a smart, modern and exceptionally talented solo guitarist who's beautiful arrangements of popular love songs will bring a real touch of class and romance to your wedding day!
Andy is an ultra professional and extremely talented solo guitarist, ideal for wedding ceremonies, drinks receptions and wedding brekfast music. His finger picking style creates a simple and classy sound which works perfectly with his repertoire of popular modern love songs.
Andy is always immaculately well presented and a pleasure to deal with. He will learn a special request of your choice for the ceremony and will also tailor all of the music for your ceremony to your tastes. He is self-contained with a small amplifier and can move easily between locations if you'd like him to provide music for more than one element of your day.
Andy's repertoire covers popular classics from 60s to current chart by the likes of The Beatles, Coldplay, Damien Rice, Snow Patrol, Adele and many more!
- Solo Acoustic Guitar
- Make You Feel My Love – Adele
- Someone Like You – Adele
- Thousand Miles – Christina Perri
- Just The Way You Are – Bruno Mars
- Chasing Cars – Snow Patrol
- Fix You – Coldplay
- Yellow – Coldplay
- Red – Daniel Merriweather
- Don’t Wanna Miss A Thing – Aerosmith
- Tears in Heaven – Eric Clapton
- Over the Rainbow – Eva Cassidy
- Fields of Gold – Eva Cassidy
- Whereever You Will Go – The Calling
- Sunday Morning – Maroon 5
- She Will Be Loved – Maroon 5
- Home – Michael Buble
- Use Somebody – Kings of Leon
- Cannonball – Damian Rice
- The Blowers Daughter – Damian Rice
- I wont give up – Jason Mraz
- Love the Way You Lie – Rhianna
- Wonderful Tonight – Eric Clapton
- Summer of 69 – Bryan Adams
- Heaven – Bryan Adams
- Everything I Do (I Do It For You) – Bryan Adams
- Gravity – John Mayer
- Put your Records on – Corrine Bailey Rae
- Only Exception – Paramore
- More Than Words – Extreme
- Man Who Can’t Be Moved – The Script
- Rule The World – Take That
- You Mmake It Real For Me – James Morrison
- You give me something – James Morrison
- Run – Snow Patrol
- Lego House – Ed Sheeran
- True Colours – Eva Cassidy
- Cavatina – John Williams
- Quatro Valses Venezolanos (No. 1) Asturias – John Williams
- To Greater Pastures – Andrew Jarmin
- Whispering Hearts (Instrumental) – Andrew Jarmin
- Tonight (Instrumental) – Andrew Jarmin
Katy, Wedding, Surrey
Just a note to say a big thank you for playing at our wedding on Friday. Apologies I didn’t speak to you in person. All the music was excellent and our chosen pieces were perfect. Thanks again.
Andy has performed at a host of great venues for weddings, including De Vere New Place, Marwell Hotel, Rhinefield House, Woodlands Lodge Hotel, East Horton Golf Club, The Square Tower, Bartley Lodge Hotel and many more!
How long do you play for?
Up to 3 hours.
Can you learn a request?
Yes, I am happy to learn a special request for your wedding ceremony and you are welcome to pick the songs I play at the ceremony.
How long do you take to set-up?
Approximately 15 minutes.
Do we need to provide you with anything?
Just a standard plug socket & a chair or stool.
- Up to 3 hours
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.