Fire entertainment adds a unique and exciting element to events from weddings to corporate functions.
If you are planning an event, wedding or party why not book some fiery entertainment? Our highly skilled and death defying performers can deliver solo or groups shows that will amaze and astound!
From private parties to huge corporate events the Warble team can supply you with fire entertainment to suit your needs perfectly.
Juggling Inferno is the in-house fire performance troupe for Warble Entertainment. Their highly skilled performers are available for hire throughout the UK to perform fire juggling, fire eating and even pyrotechnic finales.
Their high level of skill and passion for their fiery arts means they will deliver a show that will leave your guests cheering for more!
All of Juggling Inferno’s fire entertainment team are highly experienced, full-time professional fire performers with full insurance and risk assessments….. Not only that, they are also great to watch and enjoy.
Natalie Callender, Wedding Event, Cumbria
Absolutely fantastic, Tim complimented our day perfectly with an amazing performance and excellent crowd interraction. He was a star from start to finish and especially a hit with the kids. We would have no hesitation in recommending him to any of our friends and he made a great alternative to the traditional fireworks performance which was exactly what we were looking for. Again, many thanks. Natalie and Greg.
Tracy Allsop, Wedding Event, Warwickshire
Thank you so much in making our evening entertainment even more special. Tim was an amazing performer and would love to hire him again. From the moment I made the enquiry to actually booking it was made very simple and easy and very stress free. Thank you x
Rupi Gil (Pirtek UK), Corporate Event, London
Please pass on a huge thank you to the performers they were fabulous and we received some great feedback.
Kay Lunnon, Wedding Event, West Glamorgan
Fantastic service - Warble have kept in close contact to ensure we had the perfect performance on our Wedding day. 'Baggs' the fire performer was an absolute legend - he kept our audience (aged between 3 weeks old and 88 years!) laughing the entire way through. We saw some very impressive tricks which we have never seen before by other performers, and our guests couldn't stop talking about the suprise performance! Fantastic - thank you for brightening our evening with fire!! From, Andi and Kay Daily :) :)
Neesha Thomas, Wedding Event, Warwickshire
We booked Juggling Inferno for our wedding entertainment and the show was fantastic. We decided due to the numbers of our guests that a solo performer would be ideal and it was. Steve did our show and he was great.... very engaging with our guests. I would recommend Juggling Inferno to anyone as it's amazing to watch and gives your wedding a slightly different edge.
Andrew Newell, Wedding Event, Hampshire
What can I say... Truly amazing stuff really! Tim was awesome, a true showman who delivered an outstanding performance. The whole thing was fun, interactive and pitched at the right level. What a great guy. I would not hesitate to recommend Tim or any other members of his group to anyone looking to enhance their function, wedding, party or whatever. The skills shown were amazing and the man was an absolute legend. Thank you so much, the show really made our day that bit extra special.
Julie Stoner (Executive Assistant, Doctors.net.uk), Corporate Event, Oxfordshire
Just a quick note to say ‘Thank you’ for such a wonderful evening last Friday. Everyone really enjoyed themselves and I am very appreciative of all the hard work that you put in to make our event perfect. I would not hesitate to recommend you and certainly hope that we will booking you again at some point in the future. Many thanks.
Iain Crockatt, Birthday Party Event, Yorkshire
Fab, Fab, Fab, Fab, Fab, Fab!!!!!! Thank you so much Emma - you were a star, a gem. Just brilliant :-) What a night!! If you want any pics just let me know!
What do I get for my money?
- World class fire entertainment for you and your guests.
- Superb and hassle free delivery from both Warble and Juggling Inferno.
- The reassurance of knowing you are are booking a safe, professional, quality act.
- Contact with the performers if you require it for any reason, from technical requirements to how to make you event stand out from the crowd.
Can I book just one fire entertainer?
- Yes you can book solo or group performance, just get in touch and let us know what you have in mind.
What fire entertainment packages do you offer?
- For the biggest impact - Solo or group fire shows (2-7 performers available for the group shows).
- For a more “ambient” style of performance - Free style fire performance (one or more performers).
- To welcome your guests with fiery skills - Meet and greet fire performances.
Can they do anything else?
- Yes many of our fire performers are multi-skilled and offer other circus skills as well. Again let us know what you want and we will do the rest.
How long are the performances?
- Solo and group shows are usually 20-25 minutes long.
- Meet and greet or freestyle fire performance sets last 40 minutes.
(You can have a combination of both at no extra cost! Just ask the team for details).
Pyrotechnics – Tell me more….?
- The pyrotechnic finale is amazing way end a show. For a better idea please see the picture and videos on this page.
Do the performers have insurance?
- Yes, all of the entertainers are fully insured and risk assessed.
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.