Hit Parade are a phenomenal modern day brit-pop band! With great vocalists, stunning hamornies and awesome musicianship, these guys effortlessly reproduce the best in guitar rock & pop from the 60s - current chart!
The bands set list boasts the biggest dancefloor fillers from The Beatles, The Kinks, The Jam, Oasis, Pulp, Blur, Feeder, Kings Of Leon, Killers and many more!
Hit Parade are a classic 4-piece guitar led rock and pop band, playing the biggest hits from the likes of The Beatles up to Killers and beyond!
The band perform 2 x 1 hour sets of hit after hit that will have your dancefloor packed from start to finish & if that wasn't enough, the guys provide disco before and after sets free of charge! So your whole night of entertainment is covered in one booking!
Hit Parade are all full time professional musicians who have toured and performed with the likes of The Bluetones & Artful Dodger, and the quality of the musicianship and stage craft is evident throughout their stunning live shows!
The band are happy to tailor their set to your tastes and are also happy to perform a 1st dance of your choice.
- Rhythm Guitar/Lead Vocals
- Lead Guitar
- Amy Winehouse – Valerie
- Arctic Monkeys – I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor
- Bastille – Pompeii
- Blur – Parklife
- Bruno Mars – Locked Out Of Heaven
- Daft Punk – Get Lucky
- Drive By – Train
- Feeder – Buck Rogers
- The Fratellis – Chelsea Dagger
- Kaiser Chiefs – I Predict A Riot
- The Killers – Mr. Brightside
- Kings of Leon – Sex On Fire
- Kings of Leon – Use Somebody
- The Kooks – Naive
- Lawson – Juliet
- The Lumineers – Ho Hey
- Oasis – Don’t Look Back In Anger
- Oasis – She’s Electric
- Olly Murs – Dance With Me Tonight
- Paolo Nutini – Jenny Don’t Be Hasty
- Pharrell Williams – Happy
- Pulp – Disco 2000
- Razorlight – In The Morning
- Reef – Place Your Hands
- Stereophonics – Dakota
- The Strokes – Last Night
- The Beatles – Help
- The Beatles – Hey Jude
- The Beatles – I Saw Her Standing There
- Bryan Adams – Summer of ’69
- Chuck Berry – Johnny B. Goode
- The Clash – London Calling
- The Commitments – Mustang Sally
- Elton John – I’m Still Standing
- Elvis Presley – Jailhouse Rock
- Huey Lewis & The News – The Power Of Love
- Jackie Wilson – Higher & Higher
- The Jam – Town Called Malice
- Journey – Don’t Stop Believing
- The Kinks – All Day And All Of The Night
- The Kinks – You Really Got Me
- LuLu – Shout
- Lynyrd Skynyrd – Sweet Home Alabama
- The Monkees – I’m A Believer
- The Proclaimers – I’m Gonna Be (500 Miles)
- Queen – Crazy Little Thing Called Love
- Rolling Stones – Jumping Jack Flash
- Rolling Stones – Satisfaction
- Stevie Wonder – Signed, Sealed, Delivered
- Stevie Wonder – Superstition
- Van Morrison – Brown Eyed Girl
Acoustic / Chilled out
- Bruno Mars – Just The Way You Are
- Christina Perri – A Thousand Years
- Eagle Eyed Cherry – Save Tonight
- Elton John – Your Song
- The Feeling – The Rose
- Foo Fighters – Times Like These
- Gnarles Barkley – Crazy
- Jason Mraz – I Won’t Give Up
- John Legend – Ordinary People
- Keane – Somewhere Only We Know
- The Kooks – She Moves In Her Own Way
- Oasis – Wonderwall
- Passenger – Let Her Go
- Snow Patrol – Run
- Snow Patrol – Chasing Cars
- Steelers Wheel – Stuck In The Middle With You
- Take That – Rule The World
- The Temptations – My Girl
- Train – Hey Soul Sister
I would like to thank the band for a stunning set - you guys blew us away, amazing sound very professional and great look, our favourite songs need I go on. Also for learning our first song you guys did a fantastic set of all the songs we loved. I will be highly recommending you to everyone as well as Warble Entertainment. Thank you again for making our special day even more special.
Brilliant band ~ had the whole crowd dancing from start to finish. Many thanks for helping us make the evening memorable.
The guys were brilliant. They arrived in good time, were courteous and friendly. The music was fantastic - the dance floor was full with young and the not so young. They appealed to everyone and were very tight musicians. A very accomplished and competent band. Sue Jefferies
Clive & Sam, Wedding, Hampshire
We would just like to say a massive thank you for the band Hit Parade. On the night their music, their attitude, their willingness to keep everyone entertained was outstanding and second to none. They are a very tight group and played a great set. We had a chat with the lads after and they all are absolute gentlemen. Chris was even showing me a few chord sequences during the gig too! Everyone of our guests had rave reviews of the band and a few family members mentioned to me about them coming to Ireland to play. We will recommend the guys to every single person we meet; we really appreciate everything the lads did that night and you as well. Once again thank you all so much for making it a fantastic evening for us and our guests. Please do pass our thanks once again to the lads. Thanks a million.
Jaime & Charlie, Wedding, Hampshire
We just wanted to pass on a HUGE thank you to Hit Parade, they were totally brilliant and we loved every minute of the night. Everyone is telling us what a great time they had and how much they enjoyed the music, as did we! We are so pleased, they were the perfect choice for us!
Ashley & Jon, Wedding, Dorset
Jon and I would just like to say a big thank you to the band. They did a brilliant job and really got the party started! It's just a shame they had to stop playing at the end of the night as I think the guests wanted to party through to the morning! Even the staff at The Langton Arms commented and said that they were the best band that they had ever had there!
Jo, Wedding, Wiltshire
Just a quick message to say thanks for your professional service. Hit Parade were fantastic and we had lots of people saying how good the band were and asking where we found you. When they were playing our dance floor was too small to hold all the dancing guests!
Matt, Wedding, Isle Of Wight
I just wanted to say a huge thank you to everyone in the band for doing such a wonderful job at our wedding on 9th June. We have nothing but praise, and you guys played a huge part in making our big day truly memorable. The first dance was perfect, and the set was absolutely fantastic – so many people went absolutely nuts on the dancefloor, and we had an amazing time! I had so many comments from people saying you were the best band they’d ever seen at a wedding, and easily the best to be seen on the Isle of Wight. I’ll make sure I share your contact details with them, as you deserve to be in high demand. I’ve copied a couple of photos in below, and please do pass on our heartfelt thanks to everyone involved. If we’re ever in need of a band again I’ll be sure to get in touch.
- Royal Navy
- British Army
- De Vere New Place, Grand Harbour & Horsley Park
- Pennyhill Park Hotel & Spa
- Wentworth Club
- Hilton Hotels
- Marriott Hotels
- Carey's Manor Hotel
- Rhinefield House
- Balmer Lawn Hotel
And many more!
How long do you take to set-up?
What time do you play?
Any time to suit you, standard prices are for 2 hours of live music, anytime between 7pm and midnight.
How long do you play for?
We can perform up to 2 hours of live music, split in to sets as required. We also provide disco between sets, so your whole night of entertainment is covered.
Do you have your own PA and lighting?
Yes - all included in the price.
Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?
Will you perform our first dance?
Yes, as long as we have two weeks notice we will learn the first dance of your choice.
How much space do you require?
We have played in some very small spaces, but ideally a minimum of around 2.5m x 4.5m.
How much power do you require?
2 x 13 amp sockets is fine for our system.
Do I need to provide food/drinks?
Ideally soft drinks and a hot meal or buffet. But this is certainly not a deal breaker so if you can't provide this, just let us know in advance and we'll bring food & drink with us.
- 2 x 1 hour sets
- 3 x 40 min sets
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.