Book the stunning covers band In The Mix for your wedding or event and enjoy a night of exceptional entertainment from one of the tightest bands out there! All of the guys are graduates from the Sir Paul McCartney's world-renowned Liverpool Institue Of Performing Arts and the quality of musicianship and their professional approach to peformance is obvious from the 1st beat to the last!
In The Mix are based in Liverpool and are all full-time professional musicians that graduated from the world-renowned Liverpool Institute of Performing Arts. With an exceptional line-up, stunning lead vocals and an ultra professional approach, matched with a fantastic set list of party classics from 60s - current chart, In The Mix are the best sort of party band! These guys guarantee to give you a night to remember!
The band perform 2 x 1 hour live sets as standard and also cover breaks with disco - so in one booking your whole night of entertainment is covered! They have great quality PA, LED lighting and will learn your 1st dance or a special request of your choice!
In The Mix's set list is full of current chart hits from the likes of Bruno Mars & Beyonce and backed up with the essential classic from the likes of Michael Jackson and Stevie Wonder!
- Lead Female Vocalist
- Adds Sax
- Call Me Maybe - Carly Rae Jepsen
- Locked Out Of Heaven - Bruno Mars
- Firework - Katy Perry
- California Girls - Katy Perry
- Mr Brightside - The Killers
- Just Dance - Lady Gaga
- Bad Romance - Lady Gaga
- Don't Stop Me Now - Queen
- American Boy - Estelle
- Don't Stop Believing - Journey
- Only Girl In The World - Rihanna
- Sex on Fire - Kings of Leon
- Use Somebody - Kings of Leon
- Valerie - Amy Winehouse
- Rehab - Amy Winehouse
- Mercy - Duffy
- Super Duper Love - Joss Stone
- Fell In Love With A Boy - Joss Stone
- Crazy - Gnarls Barkley
- Closer - Ne-yo
- Virtual Insanity - Jamiroquai
- The Promise - Girls Aloud
- Hey Ya! - Outkast
- You Got The Love - Florence and the Machine
- Crazy In Love - Beyonce
- This Love - Maroon 5
- Let Me Entertain You - Robbie Williams
- Heard It Through The Grapevine - Marvin Gaye
- Son of a Preacher - Dusty Springfield
- Lovely Day - Bill Withers
- Ain't No Sunshine - Bill Withers
- Play That Funky Music - Wild Cherry
- I Just Wanna Make Love To You - Etta James
- Superstition - Stevie Wonder
- Sir Duke - Stevie Wonder
- All I Do - Stevie Wonder
- Billie Jean - Michael Jackson
- Blame It On The Boogie - Jackson 5I
- Want You Back - Jackson 5
- Mustang Sally - The Commitments
- Ain't No Stopping Us Now - McFadden & Whitehead
- Ain't Nobody - Chaka Khan
- Nutbush City Limits - Tina Turner
- All Night Long - Lionel Richie
- Boogie Wonderland - Earth, Wind and Fire
- Beggin' - Franki Valli And The Four Seasons
- Gimme Gimme Gimme / Hung Up - Abba / Madonna
- Roxanne - The Police
- Message In A Bottle - The Police
- Beat It - Michael Jackson
- Rock the Casbah - The Clash
- Brown Sugar - The Rolling Stones
- Signed, Sealed, Delivered - Stevie Wonder
- Ain't No Mountain High Enough -Marvin Gaye and Tammi TerrelI
- Say A Little Prayer For You - Aretha Franklin
- Street Life - Randy Crawford
- September - Earth, Wind and Fire
- Le Freak - Chic
- Here There And Everywhere - The Beatles
Sandra Byrne, Wedding, Lancashire
Just wanted to drop you a note to say the band were fantastic and had everyone up dancing! We were really pleased and would be happy to recommend them. Thanks!
Jennifer Barlow, Wedding, Cheshire
We finally have a moment to sit down and say thank you. We have nothing but praise for the In The Mix. We have had guests, left, right and centre tell us how they were the most amazing band they have seen. They truly were amazing! Friendly, professional, upbeat..... everything you want from a band! We had many people asking for your details. Thank you all so so much for everything! People will be talking about In The Mix for months/years to come!
Nik Lehto, Wedding, Cumbria
Just wanted to thank you and In The Mix for an awesome night!!! I can't speak highly enough of the band; we had an awesome night and it was in no small part thanks to them!
Chris and Emma Marston - Wedding Lancashire
Both myself and Emma wanted to thank In The Mix for the fantastic performance at our wedding reception on the 14th May at Shaw Hill, Chorley. The band were fantastic and topped off an amazing day for us both. So many of our guests have told us how much they loved the band, and that they were by far the best wedding band that they had seen perform. The fact that the dancefloor was packed all through the sets was testiment to how much everyone loved the performance, and we would not hesitate to recommend the band or hire them again for any future events that we may be having. We hope the band enjoyed playing at our wedding as much as we enjoyed their performance (even though we did make them play two encores!), and would like to pass on our deep gratitude to the them all for helping to make our wedding day as fantastic as it was.
MOD Ball, Bath
In The Mix were fantastic. We had a huge number of compliments and you really got the party off to a bang! Thank you so much - we were so pleased we had you as our band.
New Years Eve Party, Cheshire
Get the party started with In The Mix - cool, professional and entertaining. Never missed a beat and had everyone on their feet. FAB!
- British Army
- Marks & Spencer
- Caldy Golf Club
- Sandhole Oak Barn
- Woodside Ferry Terminal
- Pikes Hey
- Grovesnor Pulford Hotel & Spa
- Plas Isaf
- Shaw Hill Golf & Country Club
- Midland Hotel - Manchester
- Shrigley Hall
- Deanwater Hotel
- Northwich Rugby Club
- Kilhey Court
- Andy many other top venues and clients!
How long do you take to set-up?
What time do you play?
Any time to suit you, standard prices are for 2 hours of live music, anytime between 7pm and midnight.
How long do you play for?
We can perform up to 2 hours of live music, split in to sets as required. We also provide disco between sets, so your whole night of entertainment is covered.
Do you have your own PA and lighting?
Yes - all included in the price.
Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?
Will you perform our first dance?
Yes, as long as we have two weeks notice we will learn the first dance of your choice.
How much space do you require?
We have played in some very small spaces, but ideally a minimum of 2.5m x 5m.
How much power do you require?
2 x 13 amp sockets is fine for our system.
Do I need to provide food/drinks?
Ideally soft drinks and a hot meal or buffet. But this is certainly not a deal breaker so if you can't provide this, just let us know in advance and we'll bring food & drink with us.
- 2 x 1 hour sets
- 3 x 40 minute sets
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.