Lewis is a talented and accomplished musician hailing from Harrogate, North Yorkshire. Recently graduating from the Liverpool Institute for Performing Arts (the infamous Paul McCartney endorsed LIPA) where he won the prestigious Song Link award for his songwriting, Lewis is a highly skilled entertainer and performer with a sensitive and refined style.
Great songs performed by one of the UK's best young talents.
Lewis is a talented and accomplished musician hailing from Harrogate, North Yorkshire. Recently graduating from the Liverpool Institute for Performing Arts (the infamous Paul McCartney endosed LIPA) where he won the prestigious Song Link award for his songwriting, Lewis is a highly skilled entertainer and performer with a sensitive and refined style.
Lewis loves to play the great songs, not just something you've heard on the radio earlier that day. Don McLean, Paul Simon, John Martyn are all artists Lewis performs with a confidence and charm that belies his age - whilst also being able to real off modern greats from Elbow, Coldplay and Blur with ease.
Lewis is a perfect performer for restaurants, parties, or bars.
- Lewis: Acoustic Guitar, Vocals
50's and before
- Elvis Presley: Hound Dog
- Standard: Moon River
- Standard: You Belong To Me
- Frank Sinatra: The Lady Is A Tramp & Fly Me To The Moon
- Dean Martin: Ain't That A Kick In The Head & Sway
- The Kinks: Waterloo Sunset
- Rolling Stones: Sympathy For The Devil
- Don McLean: Vincent
- Simon & Garfunkel: America
- Simon & Garfunkel: Mrs Robinson
- Simon & Garfunkel: Cecelia
- The Beach Boys: God Only Knows
- The Beatles: With A Little Help From My Friends
- The Beatles: Something
- The Beatles: Come Together
- The Beatles: I Saw Her Standing There
- The Beatles: When Im Sixty-Four
- Rod Stewart: Handbags and Gladrags
- Van Morrison: Brown Eyed Girl
- The Monkeys: Im A Believer
- David Bowie: Jean Genie
- Elton John: Goodbye Yellow Brick Road
- Elton John: Your Song
- Elton John: Crocodile Rock
- Elvis Costello: Olivers Army
- Elvis Costello: Alison
- Paul Simon: Still Crazy After All These Years
- Lou Reed: Perfect Day
- Stealers Wheel: Stuck In The Middle With You
- Stevie Wonder: Superstition
- Madness: It Must Be Love
- The Jam: Town Called Malice
- Bruce Springsteen: Dancing In The Dark
- Crowded House: Weather With You
- Travis: Why Does It Always Rain On Me?
- James: Sit Down
- Radiohead: High and Dry
- David Grey: Babylon
- Jeff Buckley: Halleluja
- Simply Red: Stars
- Santana feat Rob Thomas: Smooth
- Oasis: Half The World Away
- Coldplay: Yellow
- Coldplay: The Scientist
- Coldplay: Paradice
- Elbow: Grounds For Divorce
- Sam Sparrow: Black and Gold
- Corinne Bailey Rae: Put Your Records On
- Damien Rice: Elephant
- Snow Patrol: Chasing Cars
- Alicia Keys: New York
- Amy Winehouse/The Zutons: Valerie
- The Fratellies: Whistle For The Choir
- The Strokes: Someday
- The Strokes: Last Night
- Keane: Somewhere Only We Know
- The Libertines: What Katie Did
- Lady Gaga: Poker Face
- Paulo Nutini: Last Request
- Jack Johnson: Better Together
- Alicia Keys: Empire State Of Mind II
- Ben Howard: Only Love
- Passenger: Let Her Go
- Jessie Ware: Wildest Moments
- Paolo Nutini: Last Request
- Paolo Nutini: Pencil Full Of Lead
- Rihanna: We Found Love
- Kings Of Leon: The Bucket
- Kings Of Leon: Use Somebody
- Gnarles Barkley: Crazy
- The Script: Man Who Can't Be Moved
- Mumford and Sons: Little Lion Man
Sarah Townley, Wedding Event, North Yorkshire
Absolutely fantastic, everybody loved it and the perfect way to start our wedding reception. Perfect in every way x
Adam French, Wedding Event, Tyne and Wear
Great feedback from my wedding guests. He was a great singer and guitar player and a really nice guy as well.
Kay Walsh, Birthday Party Event, Lancashire
Lewis was amazing, he kept everyone enthralled with his wonderful voice and guitar playing .... Would not hesitate to recommend him or to use him again. Thank you so much.... Lewis was perfect.
Katherine Malcolmson, Birthday Party Event, East Riding of Yorkshire
Fantastic! Created a brilliant party atmosphere. Amazing voice and really nice guy.
Carrie Slater - Enzo, Private Party Event, Cheshire
Wow! What a performance! Lewis was fantastic and suited our party down to the ground. The chilled out vibe was just what we were after and all our guests loved him; definitely a party that will be remembered! Thanks Lewis and thanks again Warble!!
Lee Mcnamara, Wedding Event, Cleveland
I think Lewis did a fantastic job He was unbelievable at times and my guests thought it was a CD untill they realised he was in the corner. He is truly a great talent taking well known tracks and putting his swing on them. It was absolutly amazing. In future I will get Lewis back. He exceeded all expectations and my wife was impressed with not only his amazing voice but also his personality that came out in the music and when he was dealing with people. So friendly and so accomodating. He even learned the first dance song in 2 weeks and made it sound better than the original. We are so happy we found Lewis and I would recomend him to anyone.
Stephen Roots (Tim Hare), Corporate Event, Cheshire
Lewis was fantastic, judged the audience really well, was extremely professional and we would have no hesitation in using him again!
Giles Hodges, Birthday Party Event, Northumberland
Lewis was brilliant!!!!!! The party would not have been the same without him. He was well beyond our expectations and we would have no hesitation in recommending him. The booking process was straightforward and hassle free and all queries handled quickly and efficiently. Thank you again for making our night memorable.
Claire Eaglen, Wedding Event, Tyne and Wear
Excellent Service provided and Lewis was fantastic, friendly and professional. Guests thoroughly enjoyed his act, great stuff. Many thanks, definitely would recommend highly, Thanks Claire
Judith O\' Loughlin, Private Party Event, Lincolnshire
Lewis played at our garden wedding party last week and he was totally fantastic in all respects. He is a really talented singer/songwriter, has a fantastic voice and acoustic style and has a great repertoire of songs, something for everyone, he had his audience captivated. He was a lovely guy too, and very accommodating in every way, nothing too much trouble. Prior to the event his communication with us was great, which gave us great confidence and peace of mind. I can't recommend him enough, he was wonderful and helped make our Wedding Day a day to remember for always. Thank you Lewis we wish you well in everything you do, and every success with your music, you deserve it xxxx
Lizzy Hall, Wedding Event, Hertfordshire
Lewis was brilliant. We would both like to thank him for playing at our wedding. It really did kick off the evening. Lewis was so accomodating and flexible and we would definitley recommend him. Lizzy and Matthew Janes!
The Harrogate Brasserie, weekly residency, N. Yorks
As a jazz venue we aim to stage original and fresh music talents, of which Lewis has become a firm favourite with our regular guests. Promising to be a great addition to our current line up, we look forward to his original acoustic sets appealing to all our customers, guaranteeing a fantastic night had by all!
- Universal Records
- Sony Records
- Decca Records
- Jake Anthony's
- The Harrogate Brasserie
- The Harrogate Conference Center
Do you have your own sound system?
Yes, I'm self-contained unit with all my own gear. However, I don't have any lighting.
Can you play ....... by .........? It's my husbands birthday and it's his favourite song!
Yes, of course! I love learning new songs.
We're wanting a small cosy gig - will you come and play without any amplification?
Absolutely! Cosy gigs are great - and I have a great repertoire for it.
- 3 x 45 mins
- 4 x 30 mins
or, anything in between!
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.