Mama Knows Best present the most modern, fresh and exciting live show available for your wedding, party or event! Outrageous talent, stunning vocals and total professionalism make the guys the band to book if you want something fresh at your event!
Mama Knows Best present the most modern, fresh and exciting live show available for your wedding, party or event!
Boasting five graduates from the Academy Of Contemporary Music, this full-time professional band inject enough talent, energy and creativity in to their performances to blow most other bands off the planet!
The bands repertoire is huge and can be all recent hits or a mix of old and new - either way you won't stop dancing! The guys have quality PA and lighting and cover the disco free of charge, so your whole night of entertainment is sorted in just one booking! The guys will also learn your choice of 1st dance or special request.
Unbeatable on quality, service and price - book Mama Knows Best for your event now!
- Lead Female Vocals
- Locked Out Of Heaven – Bruno Mars
- Get Lucky – Daft Punk
- Cosmic Girl – Jamiroquai
- Good Luck – Bassment Jaxx
- Price Tag – Jessie J
- Bleeding Love – Leona Lewis
- Crazy In Love -Beyonce
- Rock Your Body – Timberlake
- Rehab – Amy Winehouse
- Forget You – Cee Lo Green
- Marry You – Burno Mars
- Treasure – Bruno Mars
- Mr Brightside – The Killers
- Shine – Take That
- Mama Do – Pixie Lott
- Better Together -Jack Johnson
- Crazy – Gnarls Barkley
- You’ve Got The Love – Florence And The Machine
- Superstar – Jamelia
- Domino – Jessie J
- Who Knew -Pink
- I Predict A Riot – The Kaiser Chiefs
- So What – Pink
- Troublemaker – Olly Murs
- Raise Your Glass – Pink
- Valerie – Amy Winehouse/The Zutons
- Runaway Baby – Bruno Mars
- Naive – The Kooks
- Dance With Me Tonight – Olly Murs
- Hot N Cold – Katy Perry
- Moves Like Jagger – Maroon 5
- Loving You – Paulo Nutini
- Sex On Fire -Kings Of Leon
- Somebody Told Me – The Killers
- Use Somebody – Kings Of Leon
- American Boy – Estelle
- Dynamite – Taio Cruz
- When You Were Young – The Killers
- Shes So Lovely – Scouting For Girls
- Same Jeans – The View
- Just The Way You Are – Bruno Mars
- Dream Catch Me – Newton Faulkner
- I’m Yours – Jazon Mraz
- Kiss Me – Sixpence None The Richer
- Lady Marmalade – Christina Auguilera Greatest Day – Take That
- Part Of Me – Katy Perry
- Steady As She Goes – The Raconteurs
- You And Me – The Wannadies
- Rolling In The Deep – Adele
- Hey Ya! – Outkast
- Seven Nation Army – The White Stripes
- Pokerface – Lady Gaga
- Black Heart – Stooshe
- Who Knew – Pink
- Firework – Katy Perry
- All These Things That I Have Done – The Killers
- Valerie – Mark Ronson
- Use Somebody – Kings Of Leon
- Love Machine -Girls Aloud
- Midnight At The Oasis – Brand New Heavies
- Movin On Up – M People
- Sing It Back – Moloko
- Torn – Natalie Umbruglia
- Still The One – Shania Twain
- Always On The Run – Lenny Kravitz
- I Dont Want To Miss A Thing – Aerosmith
- Love Shack – B52′s
- If I Ever Lose My Faith In You – Sting
- Hard To Handle – Black Crowes
- Don’t Look Back In Anger – Oasis
- I’ll Be There For You – The Remembrents
- Black Or White – Michael Jackson
- Angels – Robbie Williams
- Strong – Robbie Williams
- Dance The Night Away – The Mavericks
- Breakfast At Tiffany’s – Deep Blue Something
- 500 Miles – The Proclaimers
- Tubthumping – Chumbawamba
- Save Tonight – Eagle Eye Cherry
- Blue Moon – Supra
- Heaven – Bryan Adams
- Place Your Hands – Reef
- Are You Gonna Go My Way – Lenny Kravitz
- Learn To Fly – Foo Fighters
- There She Goes – The La’s
- Laid – James
- Song 2 – Blur
- Wonderwall -Oasis
- Live Forever – Oasis
- Bittersweet Symphony – The Verve Alright – Supergrass
- Creep – Radiohead
- Ray Of Light – Madonna
- Groove Is In The Heart – Dee – Lite
- Sing – Travis
- Aint NoBody – Chaka Khan
- Mustang Sally – The Commitments
- Kiss – Prince
- Walking On Sunshine – Katrina and The Waves
- Bad – Michael Jackson
- Material Girl – Madonna
- Power Of Love – Huey Lewis and The News
- Livin On A Prayer – Bon Jovi
- I Wanna Dance With Somebody – Whitney Houston
- Billie Jean – Michael Jackson
- Can’t Stand Losing You – The Police
- Sweet Child O’ Mine – Guns N Roses
- Shout – Tears For Fears
- Fat Bottomed Girls -Queen
- Thriller – Michael Jackson
- Crazy Little Thing Called Love – Queen
- Tainted Love – Soft Cell
- Beat It – Michael Jackson
- Summer Of 69 – Bryan Adams
- Blame It On The Boogie – The Jackson 5
- Boogie Nights – Heatwave
- Last Night A DJ Saved My Life -Ë‡Ë‡ Indeep
- La Freak – Chic
- Upside Down – Diana Ross/Supremes
- Dock Of The Bay – Otis Reading
- Long Train Running – Doobie Brothers
- Rock and Roll – Led Zeppelin
- I Will Survive – Gloria Gaynor
- Young Hearts Run Free – Candi Staton
- Best Of My Love – The Emotions
- Hot Stuff – Donna Summer
- Carwash – Rose Royce
- Signed, Sealed, Delivered – Stevie Wonder
- What’s Going On – Marvin Gaye
- I Wish – Stevie Wonder
- Can’t Hurry Love – The Supremes
- Brown Eyed Girl – Van Morrison
- Lovely Day – Bill Withers Soul Man – Sam and Dave
- 9 to 5 – Dolly Parton
- We Are Family – Sister Sledge
- Rescue Me – Fontella Bass
- Play That Funky Music – Wild Cherry
- Sweet Home Alabama – Lynaryd Skynaryd
- I Heard it Through the Grapevine – Marvin Gaye
- Good Times – Chic
- I Feel Good – James Brown
- Superstition – Stevie Wonder
- Disco Inferno – Tina Turner
- Rockin Robin – The Jacksons
- Thats The Way I Like It – Kc & The Sunshine Band
- Never Can Say Goodbye – Gloria Gaynor3
- Stuck In The Middle With You – Stealers Wheel (Disco Arrangement)
- Sir Duke – Stevie Wonder
- Lost In Music – Sister Sledge
Thank you so so much, you really made our wedding so special! From just randomly finding the band online, we didn't really know what to expect. But you absolutely blew us away, thank you. The dance floor was constantly full and my wife spent most of the evening dancing away. Thank you again.
Band were absolutely brilliant! Very professional and managed to get everyone up and dancing. They followed our request as to the type of music we wanted and created a very suitable set list. I would highly recommend this group.
Simon Brown, Wedding, Surrey
Everyone has been saying how brilliant both the band and the vocals were. We were a little nervous booking a band that we had not heard live but you most certainly delivered. We would have absolutely no hesitation in recommending Mama Knows Best to others for a wedding or party. A huge thanks for making it a great wedding party and good luck to you all in the future…
Emily & Ben Goymer, Wedding, Hampshire
We just wanted to say a massive thank you to you as the best band ever. You nailed our first dance and the rest of the music was amazing. You are truly the best band ever and we are so please we booked you. Thank you again.
Sioban O’Connor, School Event, Berkshire
It went really well thank you – the girls ( and the staff!) loved it. The band was great and everyone had a really good time.
Sam and Jo Gregory, Wedding, Surrey
We both wanted to say a massive thankyou for you amazing work on Wednesday 8th August. So many of our guests commented on your fantastic set and how you kept the atmosphere going all night…
Fiona and Dave Partington, Birthday Party, Surrey
I just wanted to write to thank you so much for the music you provided for Dave and I for our 40th birthday party. As ever guests start dancing way too late however they have all said how fantastic you guys were! I would have no hesitation in recommending you to anyone who asks – indeed I have already given your name to a friend.
Becs and Colm, Wedding, Surrey
All through the day people keep coming up to me and telling me how good the band were. You were immense and made our day go with a bang.We both absolutely loved the set and were overwhelmed with just how good you played/ sung. It takes some skill to get people dancin’ at 2 in the afternoon on the hottest day of the year! Thanks again and consider the recommendation a 10 out of 10 score!
- Heathfield School
- British Army
- Royal Navy
- Northbrook Park
- Wild duck Inn
- Winchester Guildhall
- Woodland Park Hotel
- And Many More Top Wedding & Party Venues!
How long do you take to set-up?
What time do you play?
Any time to suit you, standard prices are for 2 hours of live music, anytime between 7pm and midnight.
How long do you play for?
We can perform up to 2 hours of live music, split in to sets as required. We also provide disco between sets, so your whole night of entertainment is covered.
Do you have your own PA and lighting?
Yes - all included in the price.
Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?
Will you perform our first dance?
Yes, as long as we have two weeks notice we will learn the first dance of your choice.
How much space do you require?
We have played in some very small spaces, but ideally a minimum of around 2.5m x 5m.
How much power do you require?
2 x 13 amp sockets is fine for our system.
Do I need to provide food/drinks?
Ideally soft drinks and a hot meal or buffet. But this is certainly not a deal breaker so if you can't provide this, just let us know in advance and we'll bring food & drink with us.
- 2 x 60 minute sets
- 3 x 40 minute sets
Acoustic option available for wedding day music.
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.