Michael Sings is a professional solo acoustic guitarist and singer. Michael’s acoustic songs are brilliantly tailored to give a fantastic live performance that is suitable for many events whether weddings corporate events or parties of any kind. Playing laid back acoustic versions of songs ranging from the 60’s through to the modern day.
Michael’s acoustic songs are brilliantly tailored to give a fantastic live performance that is suitable for many events whether weddings corporate events or parties of any kind. Playing laid back acoustic versions of songs ranging from the 60’s through to the modern day, sometimes adding harmonica to complete his one-man band approach.
Renowned for his unique style and with a longstanding musical background Michael has developed a great repertoire of songs that is guaranteed to have something for everyone. With a repertoire of over 100 songs Michael usually plays either 2 x 45min or 3 x 45min sets. He is available with his own PA system and can play in almost any space or circumstance whether small or large indoor or outdoor. Specific songs can be requested and Michael is more than happy to make special arrangements.
Growing up in Liverpool, Michael Moved to Yorkshire to study Popular music at the University of Huddersfield. Since graduating in 2008, Michael has played in various venues across the country such as The Cavern in Liverpool, Sheffield O2 Academy and Sheffield City Hall. As well as recently having residencies in Vasco Lounge Bar in Rotherham and Massey’s Booksellers in Leeds.
- Acoustic Guitar, Vocals and Harmonica
- All Along The Watchtower – Bob Dylan
- A Team – Ed Sheeran
- Babylon – David Gray
- Better Together – Jack Johnson
- Black & Gold – Sam Sparro
- Blue Suede Shoes – Elvis Presley
- Boulevard Of Broken Dreams - Greenday
- Brand New Start – Paul Weller
- Broken Strings – James Morrison
- Brown Eyed Girl – Van Morrison
- Champagne Supernova - Oasis
- Cannonball – Damien Rice
- Chasing Cars – Snow Patrol
- Don’t Stop Believin’ – Journey
- Don’t Think Twice – Bob Dylan
- Dream Catch Me – Newton Faulkner
- Drops Of Jupiter - Train
- Don’t Look Back In Anger - Oasis
- Empire State Of Mind p2 – Alicia Keys
- English Rose – The Jam
- Everlong – Foo Fighters
- Fast Car – Tracy Chapman
- Feeling Good – Michael Buble
- Folsom Prison Blues – Johnny Cash
- Hallelujah –Leonard Cohen
- Half The World Away – Oasis
- Handbags & Gladrags – Rod Stewart
- Haven’t Met You Yet – Michael Buble
- Heart Of Gold – Neil Young
- Help – The Beatles
- Hey There Delilah – Plain White T’s
- Hide Your Love Away – The Beatles
- How To Save A Life – The Fray
- Hurt – Johnny Cash
- I am The Resurrection – The Stone Roses
- I’m Yours – Jason Mraz
- I’ve Just Seen A Face – The Beatles
- Just The Way You Are – Bruno Mars
- Kids – MGMT
- Like A Rolling Stone – Bob Dylan
- Losing My Religion – REM
- Lucky Man – The Verve
- Make You Feel My Love – Adele
- Man In The Mirror – Michael Jackson
- Mardy Bum – Arctic Monkeys
- Moon dance – Van Morrison
- Mr Brightside – The Killers
- Norwegian Wood – The Beatles
- Out On The Weekend – Neil Young
- Patience – Take That
- Ride a White Swan – T-rex
- Run – Snow Patrol
- Saw Her Standing There – The Beatles
- Someone Like You – Adele
- Somewhere Only We Know - Kean
- Starlight – Muse
- Starman – David Bowie
- Stop Crying Your Heart Out - Oasis
- Stuck In The Middle – Stealers Wheel
- Subterranean Homesick Blues – Bob Dylan
- Suspicious Minds – Elvis Presley
- Talk Tonight - Oasis
- That’s Entertainment – The Jam
- There’s A Light That Never Goes Out – The Smiths
- The Cave – Mumford And Sons
- The Scientist – Coldplay
- There She Goes – The La’s
- Time Of Your Life - Greenday
- Tonight The Streets Are Ours – Richard Hawley
- Under The Bridge – Red Hot Chilli Peppers
- Use Somebody – Kings Of Leon
- Valerie – The Zutons
- Viva La Vida – Coldplay
- Whenever I Fall – Crowded House
- Where Is My Mind - Pixies
- Wild Wood – Paul Weller
- Wish You Were Here – Pink Floyd
- With Or Without You – U2
- Wonderful Tonight – Eric Clapton
- Your Song – Elton John
And Many More…
Diane Davis, Birthday Party Event, Tyne and Wear
Michael sang at my birthday party and myself and the guests were very impressed. Warble Entertainment customer service was second to none. Thanks to Michael and Warble Entertainment for making my party a special one. Diane Davis.
Kate Greenaway, Wedding Event, Cheshire
Everyone commented how fantastic Michael was, he had an absolutely fantastic voice!!!
Carolyn Moorhouse, Private Party Event, West Yorkshire
Fantastic!!! Michael was a great act to have at our private function. He tailored his songs to suit all our guests that ranged from 35 to 85 year olds! A terrific musician and singer who was entertaining, very accomodating and a real gentleman throughout the evening. A very talented and lovely chap!
Helen Lees, Wedding Event, Cheshire
Thank you very much for everything. All of our queries were answered promptly thanks and we could not have been happier with Michael. He was very polite and helped make the ceremony the most memorable part of the day for me as well as many of our guests. I lost count of the positive comments from our guests about him. We wish him continued success in the future and send many thanks. Helen and Ian Mackay
Suzy Hobbis, Birthday Party Event, London
Michael was fantastic!! Lots of guests commented on how good he was. We thought Michael went the extra mile, playing longer than he needed to, taking requests and really tuned into the audience. Really happy with his performance, great voice and helped to create a great party atmosphere. Would definitely recommend him and book him again. Thank you!
Gary Millaird, Private Party Event, West Yorkshire
At first I was a little sceptical of a company such as Warble purely as I have never used such a company before..... However I have to say they were fantastic. Response time was quicker than expected, such a wide range of artists and recommendations also. Michael was a star, He did a personalised CD for us as we got married abroad in Cyprus and then kept our many guests entertained back in the UK. My only complaint was that I didn't get to listen to him as much as I would have liked to but that was out of his control. In summary, Excellent service from start to finish. Would definitely use you guys again and will recommend where ever possible. Thanks to all of you especially Samantha and Michael for making our special day that bit more special.
Linda & Neil Donald, Wedding Event, South Yorkshire
Brilliant! We were very impressed. Our guests all commented on how good he was (young & old). We were so glad we booked him. My young daughter wanted to sing with him but was quite nervous, he accompanied her and was very supportive. Couldn't have asked for any more from him, wouldn't hesitate to recommend him or book him again. The booking process was easy and Warble Entertainements were really helpful & efficient. Thank you very much, Linda & Neil Donald.
Carol Smith, Birthday Party Event, Nottinghamshire
Michael was fantastic. He entertained the most people with his range of music from different ages and everything he sang was marvellous!
Naomi Pell, Private Party, Lemington Spa
Thank you sooo much for coming on Sat night. Everyone absolutely LOVED you, and thought you were great with a great voice. So talented! You were perfect,exactly what we wanted - Thank you!. I will definitely pass on your details to everyone who needs a musician, and Ian said he will definitely use you again!
Andrew Crawford, Private Party, Acaster Malbis, York
Thanks again for playing at our party on saturday. You went down very well and thanks for the Muse songs as well. We also hope you get some bookings from some of the people who attended!
Amanda & Mark Walker, 25th Anniversary, Morley Hayes, Derbyshire
Michael, We would like to thank you for your amazing entertainment at our 25th Anniverary celebration. From our very 1st enquiry right through to the day of our celebration you have been fantastic. You certainly did us proud!
- Marks & Spencer
- Jurys Inn Hotel
- Vasco Lounge Bar
- Devonshire Arms, Bolton Abbey
- Masseys Booksellers
- The Cavern, Liverpool
- The Ivory
- Sheffield City Hall
- Various private weddings & events
- 1 x 60 mins
- 2 x 45 mins
- 3 x 45 mins
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.