Ollie provides beautiful acoustic arrangements of popular songs from the likes of Coldplay, Snow Patrol, Jack Johnson and many more! Ollie is an Academy Of Contemporary Music graduate and is now a full time musician of the highest standard. His stunning instrumental music is ideal for wedding ceremonies, drinks receptions and the wedding breakfast.
Ollie is a fantastic musician who has developed a set of beautiful instrumental arrangements of well known modern and classic hits that are perfect for your wedding day. Ollie's arrangements include Make You Feel My Love, Fix You, Chasing Cars, Wherever You Will Go and many more wedding favourites! He is happy to learn a request for the ceremony and will also tailor all the ceremony music to your tastes.
Ollie is ideal for wedding ceremonies, drinks receptions and background music during dinner. He brings a small amplifier with him and can quickly move between locations on your wedding day.
- Solo Acoustic Guitar
- Hey Jude - Paul McCartney
- Fix You - Coldplay
- Chasing Cars - Snow Patrol
- Canon in D - Pachelbel
- Blowin' In The Wind - Bob Dylan
- The Boxer - Paul Simon
- Wish You Were Here - Pink Floyd
- Best Of My Love - Eagles
- Someone Like You - Adele
- Tears In Heaven - Eric Calpton
- Time In A Bottle - Jim Croce
- This Land Is Your Land- Woody Guthrie
- Make You Feel My Love - Adele
- Dust In The Wind - Kansas
- Gravity - John Mayer
- Your Song - Elton John
- Price Tag - Jessie J
- Leaving On A Jet Plane - John Denver
- You've Got A Friend - Carole King
- Black Bird - The Beatles
- Only Exception - Paramore
- Here Comes The Sun - The Beatles
- Free Fallin - Tom Petty/John Mayer
- Yellow - Coldplay
- Is This Love - Bob Marley
- Imagine - John Lennon
- Isn't She Lovely - Stevie Wonder
- Brown Eyed Girl - Van Morrison
- Wonderful Tonight - Eric Clapton
Lianne, Wedding, Surrey
Please pass on our thanks to Ollie, his music was beautiful and just what we wanted for the ceremony... we've also passed your details on to some of our friends who are getting married soon as they loved his sound.
Ollie is hugely popular for weddings and has performed at some top venues including Northbrook Park, Elevetham Hotel, Woodlands Park Hotel, Wentworth Club, Ramster, Pennyhill Park and many many more!
How long do you play for?
Up to 3 hours.
Can you learn a request?
Yes, I am happy to learn a special request for your wedding ceremony and you are welcome to pick the songs I play at the ceremony.
How long do you take to set-up?
Approximately 15 minutes.
Do we need to provide you with anything?
Just a standard plug socket & a chair or stool.
- Up to 3 hours
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.