Patch and Tomo provide something for everyone, a stylish modern acoustic act performing fantastic versions of some of your favorite contemporary and classic songs.
The band are extremely versatile, boasting a large and diverse repertoire. Equally at home performing for small intimate gatherings, corporate functions, parties, and wedding receptions, Patch and Tomo can create a subtle pastiche of soft sound or a high-energy performance as required.
The individual professional experience of the band includes live session and studio work with major labels, top international producers and writers for artists such as Kylie Minogue, Girls Aloud and Pet Shop Boys. Recent live performances include session work on the 2012 X-Factor Finals with Gary Barlow, James Arthur, Jahmene Douglas, and tours with Taio Cruz.
The band can be flexible with regards to dress code, special requests, and playing time to ensure that your event is a success. A specially requested song can also be incorporated into their repertoire for a personalised touch.
For clients desiring a more energetic performance and bigger sound, Patch and Tomo are also available as a 3 or 4 piece with the addition of drums, bass, and a great female singer, perfect for filling the dance floor.
- 1901 - Phoenix
- A-Team - Ed Sheeran
- Ain’t No Sunshine - Bill Withers
- Aint Nobody - Chaka Kahn
- Another Day - Jamie Lidell
- Better together - Jack Johnson
- Billie Jean - Michael Jackson
- Black and Gold - Sam Sparrow
- Breakeven - The Script
- Brown Eyed Girl - Van Morrison
- Call me maybe - Carly Rae Jepson
- Cannonball - Damien Rice
- Closer - Neyo
- Coast - Dry The River
- Crazy - Gnarls Barkley
- Dreaming of you - The Coral
- Easy - The Commodores
- Elusive - Scott Matthews
- Express yourself - Labrinth
- Fire and Rain - James Taylor
- Flaws - Bastille
- God Only Knows - The Beach Boys
- Gravity - John Mayer
- Have I told you lately that I love you - Van Morrison
- High and Dry - Radiohead
- Higher and Higher - Jackie Wilson
- Hit The Road Jack - Ray Charles
- I need a dollar - Aloe Blacc
- I'm Getting Ready - Michael Kiwanuka
- Im Yours - Jason Mraz
- Is This Love - Bob Marley
- Just The Way You Are - Bruno Mars
- Keep Your Head Up - Ben Howard
- Kids - MGMT
- Lean On Me - Bill Withers
- Lego House - Ed Sheeran
- Little Lion Man - Mumford and Sons
- LOVE - Joss Stone
- Lovely Day - Bill Withers
- Man In The Mirror - Michael Jackson
- Masterblaster (Jammin') - Stevie Wonder
- Misstra Know It All - Stevie Wonder
- Moondance - Van Morrison
- Mr Brightside - The Killers
- Multiply - Jamie Lidell
- Naive - The Kooks
- New Shoes - Paulo Nutini
- No Woman No Cry - Bob Marley
- Only Love - Ben Howard
- Ordinary People - John Legend
- Please Dont Stop The Music - Rihanna
- Price Tag - Jessie J
- Pumped Up Kicks - Foster The People
- Redemption Song - Bob Marley
- Rock with you by Michael Jackson
- Set the tigers free - The Villagers
- Seven Nation Army - The White Stripes
- She Moves In Her Own Way - The Kooks
- Signed, Sealed, Delivered - Stevie Wonder
- Somebody that i used to know - Gotye
- Stop This Train - John Mayer
- Superstition - Stevie Wonder
- The Bucket - Kings of Leon
- The Fear - Ben Howard
- The Great Escape - Patrick Watson
- The Scientist - Coldplay
- The Way You Make Me Feel - Michael Jackson
- Thinking about you - Frank Ocean
- Umbrella - Rihanna Use Somebody - Kings of Leon
- Valerie - The Zutons
- We are the people - Empire of the Sun
- We found love - Rihanna
- When the night feels my song - Bedouin Soundclash
- Wonderwall - Oasis
- Yellow - Coldplay
- You to me are everything - The Real Thing
- You've Got The Love - Florence and the Machine
The guys were awesome and had all the wedding guests dancing. So many people commented how good they were. Thank you!!
Amazing voice! Very accommodating and did an amazing version of our first dance. Thanks so much.
Great band, very nice guys.
Patch and Tomo where great, really nice guys and everyone commented on how good they where. They really did sound amazing and we appreciated them learning our first dance song. Thank you Patch and Tomo.
Hi Jennie, sorry for the late reply, I'm sure you can imagine what it's like after a wedding. I'd first like to thank you for your quick and prompt replies to my emails over this period. You have been most helpful. As for the bands Patch and Tomo and Saint. They were incredible, we couldn't of asked for better. They were both prompt, patient, and extremely good fun. Both fitted perfectly into what we were looking for for both parts of the wedding. Saint in particular were so much fun and really brought a energy and passion to the occasion. We were pleased with everything that they both did. If ever I have another party/christening/funeral or BBQ I think I may have to book them again. Fantastic! Rony
Patch and Tomo played our wedding, and could not have been better! They were punctual, friendly, accommodating (learning the song for our first dance) and fun, and the music was brilliant, giving us something to dance to all night. We were totally over the moon with them, and would recommend them to anyone!
We had Patch and Tomo play at our wedding reception. There was a fantastic atmosphere created by the boys and faultless performance. Communication and ease of booking was faultless. Over all we were extremely happy with Patch and Tomo and would recommend to anyone looking to create an upbeat, tasteful and fun event.
Absolutely fantastic evening, had everybody up and dancing would definitely book them again!!
Very professional band that judged the tone and atmosphere of the event well. Changed their set on the second night with only very short notice and performed every song effortlessly. Sound great, look great, would recommend.
The Boys were fantastic. Great pre-dinner relaxed set performed outside and then got every one on the dance floor 3 hours later. Very professional and minimal input needed from me. I would highly recommend them.
Alison Mills, Managing Director, Monkey Puzzle Developments Ltd
We booked Patch and Tomo for an outdoor birthday party and it was such a lot of fun! Patch made all the arrangements and came back to us immediately when we had questions about setting up or requests. Then on the night they went down a storm! They are both clearly very talented and lots of our guests said how much they enjoyed the music. We were all a bit disappointed when it was over, so we'll definitely be getting them back!
Liz Taylor, Private Party
We were so impressed by Patch and Tomo! We loved Patrick’s voice and the song choice was fantastic, they had songs to suit all ages. All of our guests raved about them and they were very friendly and professional. For two people they make quite an impact. They made our 20th anniversary party extra special. I’d definitely recommend these guys!
Anna, Blenheim Palace
Patch and Tomo have provided an excellent standard of quality music at the Palace and are now regulars for playing at our Sunday lunches in the Orangery. They appeal to a wide range of ages but their covers of current music are unbeatable! Both have wonderful voices and are a pleasure to listen to. They also are always punctual and extremely flexible. I am only too happy to recommend them to clients.
Recent clients include: Aberdeen Assets, Talk Back Thames ITV, Malmaison Hotels, Blenheim Palace, RAC Club, Le Grand Journal and The Big Feastavil.
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.