For a fantastic night of entertainment book Paul Sings The 50's - a high energy Rock n Roll singer. Whether it's a wedding, birthday or corporate event Paul will give a great night out.
With an authentic 50's sound, Paul looks and sounds the part and looks to keep the dance floor rocking all night long.
Paul has over 11 years experience in the music industry.
Performing as a multi-instrumentalist in a variety of venues, Paul has a lot of knowledge of what works for your audience.
Between sets Paul can provide background music to suit the occasion and is self-contained with his own lighting and PA system.
Paul has a large repertoire of songs to suit your occasion.
Starting as a drummer at the tender age of 11, Paul has since learnt to sing. Originally doing backing vocals he soon realised he had a talent for singing and performing, honing his craft over the past 11 years.
Over the past 5 years Paul has become increasingly interested in 50's music. After much time spent in the rock and pop scene he started to research more and more where rock n' roll began.
He learnt about the masters of rock n' roll Chuck Berry, Eddie Cochran, Buddy Holly, Elvis Presley and many other greats of that time. Paul takes the passion of that music to the stage every time he performs.
- Paul is a one man show showcasing energy and passion for singing and dancing. You will have learnt how to twist before the night is over.
ROCK AND ROLL
- Rip it up - Little Richard
- Long tall sally - Little Richard
- Tutti frutti - Little Richard
- Do you wanna dance - Cliff Richard
- Move it - Cliff Richard
- Oh boy - Buddy Holly
- Everyday - Buddy Holly
- Brown eyed handsome man - Buddy Holly
- Not fade away - Buddy Holly
- Rave on - Buddy Holly
- Wake up little Susie - The Everly Brothers
- Teddy Bear - Elvis Presley
- All shock up - Elvis Presley
- G.I blues - Elvis Presley
- Jailhouse rock - Elvis Presley
- One night - Elvis Presley
- Great ball of fire - Jerry Lee Lewis
- Whole lotta’ shakin’ goin’ on - Jerry Lee Lewis
- Johnny B Goode - Chuck Berry
- La bamba - Richie Valens
- Blue suede shoes - Carl Perkins
- Penny arcade - Roy Orbison
- Splish splash - Bobby Darin
- Chatilly Lace - Big Bopper
- Be bop ba lula - Gene Vincent
- Stray cat strut - Stray Cats
- Rock this town - Stray Cats
- Runaway boys - Stray Cats
- C’mon everybody - Eddie Cochran
- Twenty flight rock - Eddie Cochran
- Summertime blues - Eddie Cochran
- Something else - Eddie Cochran
- Three steps to heaven - Eddie Cochran
- Sh-Boom - The Chords
- At the hop - Danny and the Juniors
- Come fly with me - Frank Sinatra
- Beyond the Sea - Bobby Darin
- I wanna be like you (king of the swingers) - Louis Jordan
- Sway - Dean Martin
Very pleased with Paul's singing and presentation. A good night was had by all, Roy Walker (Catchphrase) was very impressed with Paul's singing. Many Thanks, Eric Watkiss
Paul was brilliant entertainment he made the night. Involved everyone and we had a really good celebration. It was the best choice I could of made for the wedding and I would highly recommend him for any occasion.
Paul was excellent, great voice, great attitude and very interactive with the audience which makes a big difference. Would definitely book him again..... Thank you Paul
Great singer, every one in the room loved him. All were asking where I got him from and wanted me to pass on numbers etc. Would book him again and again and will go to see him at a local venue. Once again, thanks for a brill night!
Angie, 50th Birthday, Swadlincote
I would just like to thank you for a great night of entertainment lots of people said how enjoyable the night was. Everyone was smiling and you got everyone laughing as well. I would certainly book you again. Kindest regards Angie.
Jade Batemans Hotel, New Years Eve, Chesterfield
Everyone really enjoyed the night. I will have you back here next year.
When he started singing we didn’t know what to expect. You look at him and you don’t expect that voice to come out.
Lance, The Lampighters
Gave this guy a chance at are venue and he had the place rocking already booked him again.
It was nice to see a young singer doing the old classics we love going out and dancing on rock and roll nights and it great to see someone with a lot of energy doing it. He even looks a bit like Buddy Holly.
What is the act line-up?
Paul is a one man show showcasing energy and passion for singing and dancing. You will have learnt how to twist before the night is over.
Can I see you perform live anywhere?
Paul does some public performances. Obviously you want to make sure you are booking the right thing for your big day so get in touch if you would like to watch Paul perform classic songs from the 50's.
Can you learn a song to play for our party?
I certainly can. All I ask is two weeks’ notice. I can learn one song at no charge and then £10 per song thereafter.
What happens when the band are not playing?
Paul can provide music through the PA system between sets. This can either be 50's music or if you require Paul also has a party playlist with songs from the 80's onwards. The lighting can still be used also to keep your party on the dance floor. Alternatively you can play your own MP3 player / iPod. Paul is also happy for you to use the PA system for any announcements or speeches throughout the evening.
How long do you play for?
Paul plays a standard set of 1 x 35 mins and 2 x 40 mins or alternatively he can do a 1 x 45 mins and 1 x 60mins. Paul can arrange his set around your event so everything runs smoothly.
Do you have PAT certificates and Public Liability Insurance?
Yes. All equipment is fully PAT tested and Paul has full public liability insurance.
- 1 x 45 minutes and 1 x 60 minutes, or
- 1 x 35 minutes 2 x 40 minutes
However, these times are only a guide as Paul can tailor his sets around your event.
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.