Relive that summertime festival feeling with Saint, a power trio performing all of your favourite tunes from the biggest artists at the bestest festivals!
Scorching sunshine in the middle of a muddy field, chilling with your mates, listening to REAL MUSIC. As the sun goes down on the Sunday night and you never want that feeling to end…. Saint know there is no better feeling and recreate those classic moments one more time…… Sadly, Rolf Harris is not included.
Plus, with a FREE DJ Option with every booking how on earth can you say no!
Saint are a fantastic sounding 3 piece band at a brilliant price with songs to keep any dance floor full - Saint are not a Cheesy Wedding Band... be warned!
• Exciting, Modern & Professional 3 Piece Band
• Young, Cool and Experienced
• Current Hits and Classics to keep the dance floor full
• FREE DJ Option with every booking
• Fantastic Rates in the South
• Fully self-contained with all PA and lighting
Saint are a 3 piece band available to hire for Weddings & Parties throughout the UK.
Mixing and performing up-to-date cover songs with classic all time favourites to keep the dance floor full all night, get ready to bow down and worship at the alter of Saint.
With a vast amount of experience and a unique sound the Saint boys perform songs by Kings Of Leon, The Killers, Oasis, The Kinks, and more.
In addition to performing 2 x 60 or 3 x 40 minute high energy live sets, Saint also offer a FREE DJ Option to keep the party moving when the guys are not performing.
Saint are a 3 Piece Band as standard, consisting of:
- Male Vocals / Guitar
- Bass Guitar / Backing Vocals
In addition, Saint provide a DJ Option when they are not performing.
60s & 70s
- The Beatles - Twist And Shout
- The Kinks – You Really Got Me
- The Kinks – All Day And All Of The Night
- The Beatles - Saw Her Standing There
- The Beatles - Back In The USSR
- The Rolling Stones - Satisfaction
- The Beatles - Come Together
- The Rolling Stones - Brown Sugar
- Trex – 20th Century Boy
- The Undertones – Teenage Kicks
- Sweet - Ballroom Blitz
- The Beatles - Hey Jude
- The Monkees - I'm A Beleiver
- Frankie Valli - Can't Take My Eyes Off You
- The Clash – Should I Stay Of Should I Go
- Oasis - She's Eelectric
- Blur - Song 2
- The Jam – Town Called Malice
- The Cure - Friday I'm In Love
- Billy Idol - White Wedding
- Primal Scream - Rocks
- Reef – Place Your Hands
- Oasis - Roll With It
- Blur – Parklife
- Oasis – Don’t Look Back In Anger
- Pulp – Disco 2000
- Bryan Adams - Summer Of 69
- Kings Of Leon - Sex On Fire
- The Killers - Mr Brightside
- Stereophonics - Dakota
- Foo Fighters - Learn To Fly
- Feeder – Buck Rogers
- Nirvana – Smells Like Teen Spirit
- Greenday – Basketcase
- Jet – Are You Gonna Be My Girl
- Kaiser Chiefs – I Predict A Riot
- Rihanna - We Found Love
- Taio Cruz - Dynamite
- Lady Gaga – Bad Romance
- Black Eyed Peas – I Gotta Feeling
- Wheatus - Teenage Dirtbag
- Bruno Mars - Locked Out Of Heaven
- The Killers – Somebody Told Me
- The Kooks - Naive
- The Strokes - Last Night
- Stereophonics - Have A Nice Day
- Kings Of Leon – Use Somebody
- Arctic Monkeys – Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor
- Razorlight – Before I Fall To Pieces
- Libertines – Don’t Look Back Into The Sun
- The Fratellis - Chelsea Daggers
- Electric Six - Gaybar
- Mumford And Sons - I Will Wait
- Cee Lo Green - Forget You
- Maroon 5 - Moves Like Jagger
- Snow Patrol - Chasing Cars
- Bruno Mars - Marry You
- Bruno Mars - Just The Way You Are
- Elton John - Your Song
- Muse - Feeling Good
- Sixpence None The Richer - Kiss Me
- Bill Withers - Lean On Me
- Marvin Gay - Let's Get It On
Iain Lovie, Birthday Party Event, Kent
A highly recommended, entertaining 3 piece group (…and very nice chaps to boot) who neatly fit into our marquee space and entertained the guests during the event with a varied set list that was exactly what we were looking for. Many thanks Warble & Saint!
Tom Corker, Wedding Event, Suffolk
Awesome! All 3 members of Saint gave a great performance - Bonkers seemed to be the big highlight for everyone at our wedding whilst the acoustic session at the beginning set the mood. Importantly, Saint were very understanding, changing the timings of the night as things ran behind. We would love to have them perform again.
Helen Evans, Wedding Event, Sussex
Amazing night! All of our guests commented on how fab you were! Thanks!
Helen and Brad Evans, Wedding Event, East Sussex
Seriously do not have the words to say just how amazing Saint were at our wedding last night! Everyone commented on how brilliant they were, the dance floor was full all night and the music was stupendous!!! Saint came and set up without any interruption at all.... in fact it was a funny surprise for the guests when they sound checked from behind stage curtains...... anticipation building!!! The band played tracks for everyone, with some particular favourites from University days!! Highlight of the evening...... place your hands! Oh and they even put up with a rather tipsy bride (ahem) gate crashing the stage for a sing along! Amazing..... thank you for being so great! It made our wedding!!! Warble Entertainment - great communication with you and the band! Easy as pie! Highly recommend!
Gary Satchi & Alison Mitchell, Wedding Event, Surrey
Saint were brilliant. Prior to the wedding they were easy to communicate with and flexible with song selections. They were punctual and when it came to the music, they were great! Everyone at the wedding had a great time and that was largely due to the band. We're really happy with our choice. Thank you so much! Gary and Ali
Karen Peters, Birthday Party Event, Kent
Hi Tracey, I just want to thank you for all of your help and for your recommendation of Saint. Really friendly guys who interacted with the crowd and genuinely look like they love what they do. Everyone was in awe of them and we all had a great night. Thanks again.
Jay and Paula Roberts, Wedding, Somerset
Hi John, Just wanted to say a quick thanks to you and also Saint for making our wedding day that extra bit special. Good times had by all and a fantastic band. Jay
David and Susanne Talbot, Wedding, Oxford
Hi Jennie, We’re just about to head off on our honeymoon but I wanted to take the time to thank you personally for recommending Saint to play at our wedding. They were absolutely AMAZING! Everyone has asked me where I got them from so expect a few phone calls on Monday morning. They were really friendly guys who interacted with our guests before and after they had played. The music was spot on and they listened to all of my likes and dislikes. Thanks for making our special day so much more special.
Ben and Faye Livingston, Wedding, Bournemouth
Well what can we say??!! Saint were absolutely fantastic on Saturday. They made our day! Thanks for your help at Warble it was a great and very easy process. Pass on my thanks to the band. Ben
Daniel Thomas, Wedding Event, Southampton
Fantastic! Absolutely made our night, all our guests commented on how great the band were. They arrived early, set up quickly and quietly without need of any assistance and stayed a bit later than they should have as the crowd wanted more! They were great with the crowd and kept people dancing all night. It was especially nice of them to learn and perform our first dance, and sing happy birthday to the groom as well. I will be recommending them to everyone I know, Thanks again!
Rachael, Private Party, Sussex
Amazing = one word that sums up Saint. They played exactly the sort of music I like and even managed to get my Grandma up on the dance floor. Gran dancing to Arctic Monkeys is a highlight of my life so far. Thanks for a great night guys.
Sam Trent, Corporate Event, Chichester
If you’re looking for a group of crowd pleasers then look no further! Saint were outstanding and had the dance floor full from the first song to the very last encore. Their communication before the event couldn’t be faulted and they were great with my requests. We had a tight schedule and they managed to work around it without any problems. We have some pictures of the band from the evening that we will be sending over! Warble were great as well dealing with all of my enquiries efficiently. Thanks again.
Ian and Nicola Evans, Wedding, Ditchling
Hi Sam, So sorry for the extremely late reply! We had a rather elaborate honeymoon and have finally got back to reality. Whilst we were away we have received so many texts and emails from friends thanking us for an amazing night! One comment that keeps cropping up is how good Saint were. They honestly made the day for us. All of the guests were catered for and they were nothing like some cheesy bands I’ve seen at weddings before. Cool guys who even stayed for a couple of drinks with us when they had finished playing. Would highly recommend them to anyone thinking about booking!
Saint have performed for many high profile events and clients and with more venues rocked than you can shake a stick at, these guys know how to fill your floor!!
Saint have experience in performing for Weddings, Parties and Corporate Events.
Because Saint realise that every Wedding and event is different they are happy to build a bespoke package just for you. This has proven extremely popular with many couples and could include:
* Earlier Set-Up - to avoid disturbing the ambience if everything is taking place in the same room.
* Late Finish - whilst most venues are licensed until midnight, Saint realise that some are fine to continue the celebrations until 1am or 2am.
* First Dance - wherever possible, Saint will learn your first dance song providing enough prior notice is given and the song is within the style of the band. If this is not possible Saint would be happy to play your first dance via their PA / DJ equipment.
* DJ service - to help minimise costs Saint are able to provide a DJ option (with PA and lighting) to ensure that when they aren't performing the party will carry on! This means that requests can be taken from the song choices that the guys will have available.
* Additional Sets - Saint are happy to perform for 2 x 60 minutes, 2 x 45 minutes or 3 x 40 minutes as standard. However, they may extend this and add extra sets or longer lengths, i.e. 2 x 70 minute sets, where required
Please Note: As standard, and at no extra fee, Saint will provide party music before, in between and after their performances.
As standard Saint perform 2 x 60 minute live sets.
Because Saint want you to have the whole night's entertainment sorted when you hire them, the band offers a FREE DJ option that runs when the band are not performing.
The DJ option is performed by a member of the group operating a laptop with the most current DJ mixing software and party classics on hand to keep the party jumping! The benefits of this service are that your guests are able to make requests for the DJ to play, and with the DJ being a member of the band and sharing their equipment, the space utilised at the venue is kept to a minimum... and so looks very tidy.
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.