SoundWave are the ultimate Wedding, Function and Party band comprising six young, versatile and extremely talented musicians. They aspire to make your event both unforgettable and a huge success. SoundWave play a vast array of music from the last five decades which is guaranteed to get you and your guests up on the dancefloor!
Having formed over two years ago, SoundWave have a wealth of experience, having performed at many events across the country. Currently based in Leeds, SoundWave are building their repertoire and reputation, aiming to provide excellent customer service, alongside brilliant music and entertainment for your event.
Each member of the band has years of session experience playing music in and around the UK for various bands and solo artists. The band formed whilst studying for their BA (Hons) in Popular Music at the Leeds College of Music and have continued to work together, bringing exceptional live music to parties, weddings and corporate events all over the UK.
Offering excellent value for money, SoundWave will endeavor to meet your needs and requirements for your special day.
- 6 Piece Full Band: 4 x Vocals - 1 x Male Lead and 1 x Female Lead (2 x Backing Vocals), Saxophone, Violin, Piano, Guitar, Bass and Drums.
- Background Piano: Solo Piano.
- 6 Piece Acoustic Set: 2 x Vocals (1 x Male and 1 x Female), Acoustic Guitar, Piano, Bass and Cajon.
- A Little Respect - Wheatus
- A Punk - Vampire Weekend
- Ain’t Nobody - Chaka Khan
- All Night Long - Lionel Richie
- All These Things That I've Done - The Killers
- All You Need Is Love - The Beatles
- American Boy - Estelle
- Angels - Robbie Williams
- Are You Gonna Be My Girl - Jet
- Bad Romance - Lady Gaga
- Beat It - Michael Jackson
- Billie Jean - Michael Jackson
- Blame It On The Boogie - Jackson 5
- Boogie Wonderland - Earth, Wind and Fire
- Bounce - Calvin Harris
- Buck Rogers - Feeder
- Build Me Up Buttercup - Foundations
- Can't Take My Eyes Off You - Muse/Frankie Valli
- Celebration - Kool And The Gang
- Chasing Cars - Snow Patrol
- Chelsea Dagger - The Fratellis
- Come On Eileen - Dexys Midnight Runners
- Crazy In Love - Beyonce
- Crazy Little Thing Called Love - Queen
- Dance The Night Away - The Mavericks
- Dancing In The Moonlight - Toploader
- Daydream Believer - The Monkees
- Don't Stop Believing - Journey
- Don't Stop Me Now - Queen
- Do You Love Me - The Contours
- Everybody Needs Somebody - Blues Brothers
- Fascination - Alphabeat
- Feel So Close - Calvin Harris
- Firework - Katy Perry
- Friday I'm In Love - The Cure
- Get Down Tonight- KC And The Sunshine Band
- Gimme Some Lovin - Spencer Davis Group
- Glad You Came - The Wanted
- Goodbye Mr A - The Hoosiers
- Help Yourself - Tom Jones
- Hey Jude - The Beatles
- Hey Ya - Outkast
- Hi Ho Silver Lining - Jeff Beck
- Human - The Killers
- I Feel Good - James Brown
- I Want You To Want Me - Cheap Trick
- I'm A Believer - The Monkees
- I'm Not Alone - Calvin Harris
- I'm Yours - Jason Mraz
- Iris - Goo Goo Dolls
- It's Not Unusual - Tom Jones
- Johnny B Goode - Chuck Berry
- Kids - MGMT
- Kiss - Prince
- Laid - James
- Let Me Entertain You - Robbie Williams
- Lets Get It Started - Black Eyed Peas
- Long Train Running - Doobie Brothers
- Lose Yourself - Eminem
- Last Night - The Strokes
- Make Me Smile - Steve Hartley And The Cockney Rebel
- Moves Like Jagger - Maroon 5
- Moving To New York - The Wombats
- Mr Brightside - The Killers
- Mr Jones - Counting Crows
- Mustang Sally - The Commitments
- My Generation - The Who
- Place Your Hands - Reef
- Play That Funky Music - Wild Cherry
- Pretty Women - Roy Orbison
- Radio GaGa - Queen
- Rock Your Body - Justin Timberlake
- Roxanne - The Police
- Rule The World - Take That
- Seven Nation Army - The White Stripes
- Sex Bomb - Tom Jones
- Sex On Fire - Kings Of Leon
- Sit Down - James
- Shake Your Body - Jackson 5
- Shake Your Tailfeather - Blues Brothers
- She Moves In Her Own Way - The Kooks
- She's Electric - Oasis
- She's So Lovely - Scouting For Girls
- Shout - Lulu
- Signed Sealed And Delivered - Stevie Wonder
- Song 2 - Blur
- Stuck In The Middle With You - Stealers Wheel
- Summer Of 69 - Bryan Adams
- Superstition - Stevie Wonder
- Suspicious Minds - Elivs Presley
- Take Your Mamma Out - Scissor Sisters
- This Love - Maroon 5
- Tik Tok - Kesha
- Umbrella - Rihanna
- Use Somebody - Kings Of Leon
- Valerie - Mark Ronson ft Amy Winehouse
- Viva La Vida - Coldplay
- Walk This Way - Aerosmith
- When You Were Young - The Killers
- Where Is The Love - Black Eyed Peas
- With A Little Help From My Friends - Joe Cocker
- Wonderwall - Oasis
- Your Love Keeps Lifting Me Higher - Jackie Wilson
- 500 Miles - The Proclaimers
Caroline (Guest at Nicola & Dominic's Wedding), Wedding Event, Cornwall
From a perfect acoustic session whilst guests are relaxing & getting to know each other before the wedding breakfast to getting everyone tapping their feet, and dancing together on the dance floor. A selection of all the songs you ever wanted to those you didn't realise you needed, you couldn't help but sing along. They left us all wanting more! And helped make the day so perfect!!
Natalie (Guest at Nicola & Dominic's Wedding), Wedding Event, Cornwall
Modern, young and bang on trend they where in terms of the covers they were doing and they did them so well. Also they looked like they were really enjoying themselves and you could tell they loved what they did as it reflected in their playing. We also said that everyone bounced off of them if that makes sense. Also if you noticed most of the guests stopped dancing when they had a break as soon as they played again everyone was up! All in all they were outstanding and very professional! That's our opinion!
Nicola Genese, Wedding Event, Cornwall
Soundwave were ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC! I cannot put into words how impressed we were with the band, we had them for an acoustic set during our welcome drinks and then in the evening for our main reception. They were professional from start to finish – from organising set lists and timings beforehand (Johnny was great), to being there on time, ready and organising their sets on the day, moving instruments, setting up etc…. We found them on the internet which is always a gamble and we were apprehensive as its such a big decision choosing a band for your wedding but we were not disappointed. The atmosphere they created was amazing, our reception drinks and the acoustic set was magical, and then the setlist for the evening had all our guests up dancing for the entire night!! Guests chose to take a break from the dance floor when the band had a break, but were soon back up as soon as they came back on. It's always hard catering for all age groups but they played the songs we had selected prior to the day from their set list spanning various eras, and as they were so good musically and vocally they appealed to all. Our guests were all so complimentary, ‘best wedding band I've ever heard’, ‘I want to steal them for our wedding’ were comments given by our guests as well as other comments below. Soundwave played such a HUGE part in making our wedding the perfect day and creating such an amazing atmosphere… I'm so grateful to them and cannot recommend them highly enough! You wont be disappointed! Nicola & Dominic – Married at Lanyon Manor Estate 26.10.2013
Kate Evans & Lee Fullard, Wedding Event, Somerset
Amazing guys, amazing band, they kept the dance floor full all night and were loads of fun! Everyone commented on how great they were! Couldn't have asked for anymore... K & L x
Fiona & Pratik Shah, Wedding Event, Lancashire
Firstly, thank you to Warble Entertainment for making booking a band for our wedding so easy and stress-free. A massive thank you to SoundWave who were absolutely superb. They were friendly, professional and, above all, fantastic musicians with lots of energy and stage presence. The dance floor was full all night and lots of our guests commented on how amazing they were and asked where we found them. We would definitely recommend SoundWave. Thank you once again for making our night-do so fun and memorable.
Emily Picken, Wedding Event, Yorkshire
SoundWave were brilliant, did not disappoint! The dance floor was full and everyone commented how great they were.
Zoe Rooms, Wedding Event, East Riding of Yorkshire
My new husband & I would like to give a massive thank you to Soundwave, who performed at our wedding reception on 16th Feb 2013. They were brilliant fun, extremely professional and punctual. They learnt our first dance and performed every song perfectly! The dance floor was never empty, everyone got up to dance and it was the most amazing fun! Thank you again, we couldn't have asked for a better band! Everyone old & new loved it! Zoe & James xxx
Stephen Bourke, Wedding Event, Greater Manchester
Just like to say a huge thank you to the band. They were amazing and we couldn't have asked for more from them! Fantastic musicians, great singers, really got the crowd going. People were dancing all night long and our guests were constantly commenting how amazing the band was and where we booked them. Will Definately recommend! Thank you for a fantastic night! Stephen and Ruth.
Laura Lester, Wedding Event, Nottinghamshire
Soundwave were amazing, we had great comments from our guests and they had the whole room dancing all night. We couldn't have been more pleased with them, great wedding band.
Ryan Jenkins, Wedding Event, Cambridgeshire
Tara and I would firstly like to thank Warble Entertainment for making finding a band for our wedding one of the easiest things to organise. The booking couldn't have been easier! Soundwave were awesome! Anyone looking to book a band for any function will not be disappointed! They sounded amazing! A proper band that sounded like they had played together for ages! The acoustic set outside on the terrace during the drinks reception was my highlight of the day - the setting and weather made it incredible! The full band later had everyone dancing all night. I had so many people ask how I found such a great band and im sure they will get a few bookings from people that were at the wedding! Thanks again to Jonny and the Band for making our wedding the best day of our lives! BOOK THEM... I cant recommend them enough!
Gordon Wade, Wedding, Durham
You guys were awesome last night - everyone had a great night! Thanks a lot!
Jonathan Eden, Wedding, Warwickshire
I just wanted to say a big thanks again for playing at our wedding. So many people commented on how great (and good-looking!) the band were and your playlist was exactly what we wanted. I'm especially appreciative of how professional and friendly the band was to deal with, particularly yourself. In the wedding planning phase, we encountered plenty of people for whom the same cannot be said, so thanks :-)
David and Gillian Taylor, Private Party, Leicestershire
We wanted to thank you for providing the entertainment at our recent celebrations. SoundWave were “awesome” and certainly made the evening go with a swing. Our guests have commented on how much the addition of the live band added to the evening and how professional you are. The variety of the music catered for all tastes, even if some of us got a little over excited with the dancing!! Many thanks again for making our night one to remember. We wish all of you the very best for the future.
Patrick Frogatt, Wedding, West Sussex
SoundWave were great, they were friendly, organised, a good laugh and most importantly absolutely great! They interacted with the crowd and children well and even did an encore. I would definitely book them again and I'm already trying to come up with a reason for another party!
Anna & Colin, Wedding, Buckinghamshire
SoundWave were very friendly, professional and accommodating with the slightly later performance start time as things ran on a bit late over the course of the day. They gave a brilliant performance which ensured the dance floor was full at all times. We absolutely loved and massively appreciated the version of the song that we requested as our first dance and everyone loved the range of the setlist that was played. We'd 100% recommend SoundWave.
Morgan Thompson, Wedding, Worcestershire
Sian and I would just once again like to thank you all for an amazing job you all did for our wedding on New Years Eve. All the best for this year and we have no hesitation in recommending you. All our guests thought you were brilliant!
Caren Thompson, Private Party, Yorkshire
Just a quick note to say thanks for a great night on Saturday we have had great comments from all who attended. They said the music was great this was obvious by the people dancing all night and would have no hesitation in recommending you for future events! Many thanks.
Helena Barber, Wedding, Nottinghamshire
Thank you so much we absolutely loved you guys! It seemed like you played for the whole night, it was absolutely seamless. You catered for all music tastes and so many guests commented on how great the band was and asked where we found you! Everyone had a fantastic time & you guys played a major part in making the evening so memorable & fun! Thank you again, and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend SoundWave to anyone looking for a professional, well presented, talented & versatile band.
Ben Robbins, Wedding, Pembrokeshire
Our wedding day went so well! We couldn't have asked for more. SoundWave were excellent - lots of fun and dancing and many positive comments from the guests. I would recommend them to anyone. Thank you so much.
Simon Coble, Wedding, West Yorkshire
We booked SoundWave for our wedding in July and they were excellent, very professional, looked great and sounded brilliant. Our guests loved them and I would definitely recommend them if you want a cool band to get everyone up and dancing and having a good time.
Laura Popperwell, LCM Christmas Party, West Yorkshire
Six piece pop/party band SoundWave gave the Christmas party that extra bit of tinsel magic. Their set was a classic blend of well known pop tunes, christmas crackers and synth driven dance songs. Not only did they deliver the songs with complete commitment, they took the time to involve the audience and make us feel part of their band. I thought they were the perfect party band, a very appropriate set and a brilliant performance from everyone. What makes these guys different is there 'no fear' policy; they just want to put on a cracking show!
Kat, Lutterworth Lawn Tennis Club, Leicestershire
Just wanted to say a big thank you for providing us with such great entertainment for our party last weekend. We could not have picked a better band and will not hesitate to recommend you to anyone else – We will definitely book you again for future events! Thank You!!
- Crown Pet Foods
- DeVere Hotels
- Marriot Hotels
- Leeds College of Music
- Leeds University
- The Wardrobe, Leeds
- Faversham, Leeds
- We can learn song requests such as your first dance free of charge (With prior notice).
- We can provide music inbetween sets via our iPod/DJ service.
- Our prices are inclusive of all travel costs and expenses.
- You’re more than welcome to use our PA system throughout the evening to make speeches or announcements.
- We offer extras such as Background Piano and/or an Acoustic Set.
- We pride ourselves on customer service and hope we’ll play an important role in making your day/event a success!
- 2 x 60 Minutes or 3 x 40 Minutes
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.