The Frills are a Rock & Pop Wedding Band for Hire in Brighton, East Sussex and throughout the South East.
The Frills are a 3 piece covers band with a difference. These guys can produce a night of entertainment which will blow you and your friends and family away with their talent and performance.
Are you worried about having songs that will appeal to all ages without the cheese factor? These guys have a fantastic repertoire of songs and their delivery is anything but Dairy Lee!
Are you worried about noise levels, space or budget? The Frlls are experienced musicians and are able to keep levels down and performance to the max at an affordable price and in the teeniest of spaces!
Do you want a band that will have fun and interact with the crowd? The Frills genuinely love what they do and have a stage show that everyone will enjoy. Don't be surprised if they drag some of your party-goers on stage for a singalong!
What about when the band aren't playing? They even take care of the playlist then as well with their in-house DJ software so the dancefloor stays full all night long!
If you want a fun night of entertainment from some of the friendliest musicians on the planet then The Frills can make that happen!
- 2 x 45, 2 x 60 or 3 x 40 minute live sets
- Pre-mixed party music / DJ Option when not performing
- Hits from Stevie Wonder to Lady Gaga, The Beatles to Bon Jovi
- Fantastic prices throughout the South East
- Decibel and noise limiter friendly
- Ideal for venues with limited performance spaces
The Frills are an exciting female fronted 3 piece band who offer a quality night of entertainment at an affordable price. With a fantastic repertoire that includes songs from the 1960s right up to present day, you are guaranteed something for everyone!
The Frills use professionally made backing tracks to fill out the sound over the Live Guitar, Bass, Vocals and Harmonies meaning this band are not only affordable but also great for a party with a noise limiter or venues with small performance spaces.
3 Piece - Female Vocals, Live Guitar, Live Bass
- Can’t Hurry Love – The Supremes
- Can't Take My Eyes Off You - Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons
- Rescue Me – Aretha Franklin
- Saw Her Standing There – The Beatles
- Twist And Shout - The Beatles
- Respect – Aretha Franklin
- Brown Eyed Girl – Van Morrison
- Dancing In The Street – Martha and The Vandellas
- Everybody Needs Somebody – Blues Brothers
- I'm A Believer - The Monkees
- Higher And Higher - Jackie Wilson
- December ‘63 - Four Seasons
- Blame It On The Boogie - Jackson 5
- I Want You Back - Jackson 5
- Play That Funky Music - Wild Cherry
- Lady Marmalade - Labelle (Christina Aguilera)
- Sweet Home Alabama – Lynyrd Skynyrd
- Signed Sealed Delivered - Stevie Wonder
- Build Me Up Buttercup - The Foundations
- Gimme Some Lovin' - Blues Brothers
- Dancing Queen - Abba
- Dancing On The Ceiling – Lionel Richie
- Celebration – Kool & The Gang
- Sweet Child Of Mine – Guns & Roses
- Summer Of 69 – Bryan Adams
- The Power Of Love – Huey Lewis & The News
- Love Shack - The B52s
- 500 Miles - The Proclaimers
- I've Had The Time Of My Life - Dirty Dancing
- Walking On Sunshine - Katrina and The Waves
- Jump - The Pointer Sisters
- Livin’ On A Prayer – Bon Jovi
- Girls Just Wanna Have Fun – Cyndi Lauper
- Footloose – Kenny Loggins
- Wanna Dance With Somebody –Whitney Houston
- You Got The Love - Florence and the Machine
- Don't Stop Believing - Journey
- Don't Stop Me Now - Queen
- Let Me Entertain You - Robbie Williams
- Don't Look Back In Anger - Oasis
- Place Your Hands - Reef
- Relight My Fire – Take That
- Angels - Robbie Williams
- Stop - The Spice Girls
- I Gotta Feeling - Black Eyed Peas
- Valerie - Amy Winehouse
- Be My Girl – Jet
- Bad Romance - Lady Gaga
- Just Dance - Lady Gaga
- Firework - Katy Perry
- Chelsea Dagger - The Fratellis
- Mr Brightside - The Killers
- Sex On Fire - Kings Of Leon
- California Gurls – Katy Perry
- Forget You – Cee-Lo Green
- Dynamite – Taio Cruz
- I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor – Arctic Monkeys
- Just Cant Get Enough - The Saturdays
- Love Machine - Girls Aloud
- Use Somebody – Kings Of Leon
- Shine – Take That
- Pokerface – Lady Gaga
- When Love Takes Over – Kelly Rowlands
- Crazy - Gnarls Barkley
- Teenage Dreams - Katy Perry
- Born This Way - Lady Gaga
- Rolling In The Deep - Adele
- Moves Like Jagger - Maroon 5
- Price Tag - Jessie J
- Single Ladies - Beyonce
- Make You Feel My Love - Adele
- A Team - Ed Sheeran
- Crazy In Love - Beyonce
- Someone Like You - Adele
- We Found Love - Rihanna
- Domino - Jessie J
- Party Rock Anthem - LMFAO
- Call Me Maybe - Carly Rae Jepsen
First Dances (Acoustic)
- Somebody That I Used To Know - Gotye
- I'm Yours - Jason Mraz
- Chasing Cars - Snow Patrol
- Greatest Day - Take That
- At Last - Etta James
- Amazed - Lonestar
- Just The Way You Are - Bruno Mars
- More Than Words - Extreme
- Drops Of Jupiter - Train
- Everything I Do - Bryan Adams
- Better Together - Jack Johnson
Donna Gamble, Wedding Event, Surrey
Hi Kirby!!! Well.....you guys are amazing! The dance floor was constantly full last night and it was all down to how talented you all are individually and how ruddy good you sound together too. A massive thank you from us both, you guys made the evening xx We're desperately trying to think of another event we can organise just to see you again. We'll be in touch as soon as we think of something ;) All our love, Mr & Mrs Croft xxxx
Alan Powell, Birthday Party Event, Kent
I couldn't have asked for a better band. They were nice and early and set up to go well in time. And, when they started playing everyone asked where I found them! They had a great mix of songs and had everyone on the floor... even me! So we were more then happy with them and hope they enjoyed themselves as well. I will let everyone know where to find them. Thanks so much for a great evening, Alan & Linda Powell
Suzanne Garner & Phil Stevens, Private Party Event, Cambridgeshire
Thank you for making our party such a success. Great selection and range of music, which kept everybody happy. The Frills are fantastic and a great choice for livening up any party occasion.
Amy Pearson, Birthday Party Event, Berkshire
The Frills were brilliant!! Everyone who came to my party thought that they were amazing. I would definitely recommend them to anyone. Thanks so much :) x
Christian Capron, Wedding Event, Kent
The Frills were absolutely amazing! A fantastic voice and as a group they made our evening reception. Thanks very much!
Frances Lovell, Wedding Event, Dorset
The Frills were absolutely brilliant at our wedding. The live music was excellent and play lists perfect. They were such a lively fun band that they got everyone on the dance floor, there were people I would never ever expect to see dancing booging away! Thank you so much for such brilliant music and entertainment! Frances
Tom Hayes, Wedding Event, Surrey
We can't compliment the Frills enough. They are all incredibly friendly and accommodating. In the build up to our wedding Connie was incredibly helpful in gearing a set list which would get people on the dance floor (she was right, the dance floor was packed!!!). A large number of people commented to us on both how we had found the band and how good Connie's voice was (especially given the range of songs). They really helped make our day personal to us and were awesome playing our first dance. We would be very happy to recommend them to our closest friends and family. I would also like to extend our thanks to you (John) and Warble. You have been incredibly helpful and professional. We will certainly use you in the future for any other live music events and will also recommend you to our friends for their upcoming weddings. Thank you so much. Tom and Kate (Mr an Mrs Hayes)
Clare Mathias, Birthday Party Event, Surrey
The Frills were absolutely amazing! Thank you so much for entertaining the party, guests couldn't stop dancing. We loved having you there x
Michael Mannion, Wedding Event, Kent
Great service, great music, got the crowd up dancing! Would use again.
Linda Young, Birthday Party Event, Hampshire
Fantastic Band! Everyone loved them and they got the party going in the first set!!! Friendly trio, perfect for any age group and any party!!! It was my 50th Birthday and we had a very mixed age group but The Frills covered everyone's taste in music! Superb!!! Thank you for making my Birthday extra specail!!! Linda
Leo Tingley, Wedding Event, Sussex
The Frills were brilliant and made our night giving us our perfect first dance as husband and wife, thank you from Leo and Donna Tingley
Gwenyth Hardiman (Hugo & Cat), Corporate Event, London
Hi Jennie, We had a great time on Friday and the Frills were lovely to work with. They were definitely a hit with our group. Thanks and kind regards, Gwenyth Hardiman
Becky Newell, Wedding Event, Sussex
Hi Tracey, The Frills were fantastic – so friendly, lively and a joy to have at the wedding! Many people asked how we found them and presumed we’d heard them before, I would 100% recommend them for a party / wedding reception, they certainly got people up and dancing and their energy rubbed off on everyone – brilliant! Thank you for making this all work so quickly and smoothly!
Alan Stones, Private Party Event, Cambridgeshire
A huge thank you to The Frills. The performance was great and would definately recommend them to anybody wanting a music act at their party. A huge hit with our guests and managed to get most people dancing (even my Dad!). Thank You.
Yvonne Gibson, Wedding Event, Kent
We had a lovely time and the band were brilliant, everyone commented on how good they were. Very talented. Thanks again. We would definatly recommend them.
Lucy Willson, Private Party Event, Oxfordshire
We thought they were great, friendly, polite and accomodating.
Angela Wright , Birthday Party Event, Kent
Lovely, bubbly and friendly people whom interacted with all the range of age groups that we had at the party. The music suited the event perfectly and we had nothing but positive comments back from guests and certainly no complaints from the neighbours. We would definately recommend the Frills.
Nicholas Warren / Billy White, Private Party Event, Hertfordshire
Tracey, The Frills were great value and very helpful and a delight. They seemed to enjoy the evening and were great to work with. I would recommend them and I am arranging my wife's 40th in December and I will see if they are available for then.
Jen Alger, Private Party Event, London
Connie, Howard and Tristan were amazing!! They got our party rocking, everyone loved them and it was a privilege to share the stage with them for a few numbers. Plus they were very professional, and super sweet to work with! I would highly recommend them and so would my guests. Thanks very much guys! xx
Aduwa Taylor, Wedding Event, Sussex
The Frills were great, I was very impressed with the quality of the band. Brilliant vocals, I would definitely book them again.
Nicola Simpkin, Birthday Party Event, Hampshire
The band were excellent and I would recommend them without hesitation. A very talented group and made my husband's birthday event extra special, thank you.
Daniel and Emily Carter, Wedding, Surrey
Hi guys, just wanted to say a massive thank you to the band for providing entertainment for our wedding. The dance floor was full from the first to the last song. Everyone has since commented on how great they were. Thanks to Connie and the boys for making our special day that extra bit special. We will certainly be recommending both The Frills and Warble Entertainment again in the future.
Sophie Totes, Birthday Party, London
Firstly I would like to thank Warble Entertainment for helping me pick the entertainment for my birthday party. I came to them with a pretty low budget and was pretty sure I was going to be offered a cheesy dj but then they recommended a band! For not much more than your standard dj. On the night they were fantastic. The music they played was great. I would highly recommend them!
Susan and Brian Walts, Wedding, Kent
Hi Tracey. The band were fantastic at our wedding. The music they played was great and the dance floor was full all night. Highly recommended! Thanks.
- The Frills are fully self-contained with PA and Stage Lighting.
- The Frills perform 2 x 45, 2 x 60 or 3 x 40 minute sets.
- 2 x 45, 2 x 60 or 3 x 40 minutes
- Pre-mixed party music when the band are not performing
- Acoustic set available for daytime entertainment
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.