The Hazels are an alternative Acoustic Duo based in the South West of England. Taking songs from Americana and Indie Folk to Soul, Blues and Pop they play them the Hazels' way.
The Hazels are an Acoustic Duo who combine their varied influences from Americana and Indie Folk to Soul, Blues and Pop. Vocalist Lucy and guitarist Murray make up The Hazels – mellow female vocals and delicate harmonies paired with acoustic guitar.
The duo's repertoire features an eclectic mix of artists, from Fleetwood Mac to Radiohead and Kylie Minogue to The Rolling Stones! They have a varied and interesting set, suitable for all audiences.
They work with an eclectic mix of songs and play them The Hazels' way.
Based in the South West of England they provide emotive and unique acoustic music for weddings, drinks receptions and corporate events.
- 2 Vocalists with a Guitar
Wedding Ceremony Music:
- At Last - Etta James
- Just The Way You Are – Bruno Mars
- Songbird – Eva Cassidy
- What A Wonderful World – Eva Cassidy
- The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face - Roberta Flack
- You've Got A Friend - Carole King
- 1234 – Fiest
- Ain't No Sunshine - Eva Cassidy
- Can’t Get You Out Of My Head – Kylie Minogue
- Cannonball – Damien Rice
- Dream A Little Dream Of Me – The Mamas & The Papas
- Dreams – Fleetwood Mac
- Drive - Incubus
- Don’t Speak – No Doubt
- Hedonism - Skunk Anansie
- Heat Wave - Joan Osborne
- I Heard It Through The Grapevine - Marvin Gaye
- I'm Like A Bird - Nelly Furtado
- I Wanna Dance With Somebody - Whitney Houston
- Just The Way You Are - Bruno Mars
- Mary Jane – Alanis Morissette
- Mr Brightside - The Killers
- Mrs Robinson – Simon & Garfunkel
- Put Your Records On - Corinne Bailey Rae
- One Of Us - Joan Osborne
- She Will Be Loved – Maroon 5
- Stay – Lisa Loeb
- Such Great Heights – Iron & Wine
- Suspicious Minds – Elvis Presley
- Sweet Dreams - Eurythmics
- There There - Radiohead
- There Must Be An Angel - Eurythmics
- Time After Time – Cyndi Lauper
- Toxic - Britney Spears
- Yellow – Coldplay
- You Learn - Alanis Morissette
Heidi Pardoe, Wedding Event, Dorset
The Hazels played during our ceremony (3 classics that they learnt for us) and helped make it the best, and most memorable, part of our wedding day - which is what we had hoped for. They have wonderful voices and are very talented musicians, I would happily pay to see them somewhere in the future! Everyone really enjoyed listening to them during our drinks reception too, with many people asking where we found them, whether they had CDs, etc. Lucy was also extremely helpful on the run up to the wedding, helping us plan the music for the ceremony and logistics for the day. If you appreciate good music, they come highly recommended.
Abi Clarke, Wedding Event, Hampshire
We booked The Hazels to sing at our evening Wedding reception. Lucy's voice is absolutely beautiful and they created exactly the right ambience for a relaxed evening soirée. We would highly recommend. Thank you so much!
Lisa & Phil, Poole, Wedding Reception
Thank you! We had a great day & like our guests, we thought you were great. Thank you so much for singing with our daughter, it made her day. Again many thanks.
- 1 x 45 minute set
- 2 x 45 minute sets
- Wedding Ceremony Music
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.