ABBA - ABBA Now
Welcome to the world of ABBA NOW - The UK's most talented ABBA Tribute band.
Featuring incredibly talented singers, Michelle and Angie, they provide stunningly authentic portrayals of Agnetha and Frida reproducing ABBA's vocals perfectly whilst performing professional choreographed dance routines just like the real ABBA!
So zip up your platforms, put on your flares and sing along with all you favourite ABBA songs including Waterloo, Dancing Queen, Mamma Mia and MANY MANY MORE!
ABBA - ABBA Now
ABBA NOW are an established band and are now in their 18th year entertaining audiences around the UK and the world. Their musical expertise and attention to detail has ensured that ABBA NOW is one of the UK’s leading Tribute bands.
ABBA NOW produced and recorded their backing tracks in a recording studio, using a studer (tape to tape reel) and recorded in exactly the same way as the original ABBA.
ABBA NOW are the ONLY tribute band to play live using a 24 track hard disc recorder instead of a mini disc player. The sound is much clearer with 24 channels allowing the sound engineer to get a better quality of sound. With a mini disc it only has two channels, left and right and music recorded onto it will sound compressed.
24 track hard disc recorders are normally used in recording studios but ABBA NOW made the decision to take it on the road. This was to re-create that special sound staying true to ABBA. Michele (Agnetha) and Angie (Frida) have paid particular attention to the vocals ensuring that they are sung in the same tone and harmony as Agnetha and Frida’s.
With both of them studying ballet when they were younger, their choreography and stage performance is very professional and they even have convincing Swedish accents!
All ABBA NOW’s costumes are exact replicas of the original costumes originally made by Owe Sandsrom with painstaking attention to detail by their costume designer Anita Rose.
For many years ABBA NOW have been entertaining audiences at many large outdoor events, music festivals, theatres, racecourses and hotels.
Past venues include the Special Olympics, playing to a crowd capacity over 5,000, Party in the Park at Biscester, crowd capacity over 4,000, Party in the Park at Chester, crowd capacity over 15,000, and The Reebok Stadium, crowd capacity 8,000 people.
ABBA NOW have also performed at private events for many celebrities including Chris Evans, Barbara Windsor, Sally Lindsey, Matt Lucas and many corporate functions for companies including BT, Jaguar, Toyota UK, and Lush.
ABBA NOW have also performed at the Birmingham Metropol and Wimbledon Greyhound Stadium, crowd capacity 12,000 people with a televised appearance appearing on Sky TV.
- Abba Solo Playing both parts. Full Abba in character or Set 1 Abba Set 2 60's 70"s 80"s
- Duo Agnetha and Frida.Very entertaining!
- 4 Piece Male and Female Vocals, Live Guitar, Live Keyboards plus fantastic light show!
- Mamma Mia
- Dancing Queen
- The Name of the Game
- Take a Chance on Me
- So Long
- Does Your Mother Know
- Honey Honey
- Rock Me
- The Winner Takes it All
- Summer Night City
- Ring Ring
- Angel Eyes
- I Have a Dream
- Thankyou for the Music
- Gimme Gimme Gimme (A man after midnight)
- Lay all Your Love on Me
- Rock Me
- Super Trouper
- One of Us
- 60's 70's 80's
Fantastic evening. The band were fabulous and totally recommended!
The band were great. Very happy!
The outdoor concert starring ABBA - ABBA Now was a great success. As everyone was leaving at the end of the evening we had nothing but praise, congratulations and requests to run it again next year with ABBA Now. The organisation from the booking experience through to the acts departure was smooth and professional.
Have had lots of positive feedback for ABBA now, excellent entertainment suits all ages.
Excellent evening - Dance floor was packed all night.
These guys have great communication, our guest's and ourselves really enjoyed there show. My mother who is 74 said she wasn't going to stay but once ABBA came on she stayed till the end. We loved every minute of them, we would recommend these guys for any event.
ABBA NOW have played at many hotel chains, festivals, theatres, premier football clubs some of which are listed below:
- Hilton Hotel
- Village Hotel
- Ramada Hotel
- Thistle Hotel
- Best Western Hotel
- Brittania Hotel
- Crowne Plaza Hotel
- De Vere Hotel
- Post House Forte Hotel
- Holiday Inn Hotel
- Jumeirah Hotel International (Dubai)
- Macdonald Hotel
- Marriott Hotel
- McMillan Hotel
- Moat House Hotel
- Radisson Hotel
- Sheraton Hotel
- HEADLINING THE CLOSING CEREMONY AT THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS 2009 (WORLDWIDE GLOBAL AUDIENCE ON ALL TV CHANNELS)
- BISCOTT STADIUM (AUDIENCE 8,000 ATTENDANCE) 2011
- PARTY IN THE PARK BICESTER ANNUALLY, RETURNING FOR THEIR 5TH SUCCESSFUL YEAR - HEADLINE ACT (AUDIENCE 5,OOO ATTENDANCE) 2010
- Party in the park – Oxford
- Party in the park – Chester
- Party in the Park – Stoke on trent
- Summertime pops – Tatton Park – Knutsford
- Bournemouth summer festival – Bournemouth
- Party in the Park – Brean
- The Suffolk show - Ipswich
- Theatre Royal – St. Helens
- New Theatre – Hull
- Pavilion Theatre – Glasgow
- Broadway Theatre – Peterborough
- Empire Theatre – Durham
- Llandudno Theatre
- Mechanics Theatre – Burnley
- Lowry Theatre, Salford Quays - Manchester
- Gateway Theatre - Chester
Premier Football Clubs
- Aston Villa F.C.
- Manchester Utd
- Liverpool F.C
- Everton F.C.
- Burnley F.C.
- West Bromwich Albion F.C.
- West Ham F.C.
ABBA NOW have appeared on national and worldwide television many times including live performances on Lorraine Kelly show on GMTV, This morning with Richard Madley and Judy Finnigan on Granada Television, "That 70’s Show" on Channel 5, The Tricia Show on ITV, Central Weekend on Central Television and the highlight of their career was performing live at the closing ceremony at the Special Olympics (global worldwide television audience, local, national and international press).
ABBA NOW have been established for over fifteen years, dominating the ABBA market. Reliable, prompt and professional with full public liability insurance. ABBA NOW stand out from the competition due to our attention to detail. Staying loyal to ABBA we deliver a show of pure ABBA GOLD with replica costumes, professionally choreographed dance routines and authentic Abba harmonies. ABBA NOW have a wealth of experience, playing around the world, theatres, outdoor festivals and corporate events. We are constantly re-booked by our many satisfied clients. We do not arrive with just 2 speakers and a mini-disc player. All our equipment is PAT tested. It takes 2 hours to set up and we do this for every performance, big or small. We cater for all venues and feel at home playing private parties or in front of thousands at festivals.
Pleasant to deal with, amazing quality of sound and a stage performance that cannot be beaten by other ABBA Tribute Bands. We play all the ABBA GOLD back catalogue and more!
- Abba Solo Either full Abba in character or Set 1 Abba Set 2 60"s 70's 80's
- 2 hour theatre show – only suitable for theatre and similar environments
- 1 hour show as a support to the main act
- 1 hour theatre show – as the headline act
- 1 x 75 min show – fast and upbeat – ideal for corporate functions, weddings, Christmas parties
- 1 hour cabaret show – fast and upbeat, ideal for corporate functions, weddings hotel party nights
- If you would like to create a non – stop party atmosphere at your function it is best to choose the 1 hour or 75 minute show
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.