Anita The Harpist
Should you require classical, jazz, pop, rock, bollywood... and even heavy metal music, book Anita The Harpist for a high standard performance with a colourful note of glamour! Flexible ensemble options such solo harp, harp and voice, harp and double bass and more!
Anita The Harpist
Book Anita as a soloist, or as a part of a double-bass and harp duo, or as a part as a singing duo to add glamour to your event. Anna is confident in genres of classical, pop, jazz, rock, Bollywood... and even Christmas Carols!
Anita The Harpist is a London-based harpist who has recently graduated with honours from an Artist Diploma degree at the Royal College of Music, where she studied with professor Ieuan Jones, and previously achieved a Masters degree with honours. While studying at the RCM, Anna has been generously supported by the Stanley Picker Award, the Agustí Pedro i Pons Foundation Scholarship and the Leverhulme Award. She is currently being kindly supported by the musical charity Talent Unlimited.Anna has collaborated with various orchestras including the BBC Symphony Orchestra (RCM’s BBCSO Pathway Scheme) and the HSCO Hulencourt Orchestra. She has toured around Spain as a winner of the Concurso Permanente de Juventudes Musicales de España (JJMM) and participated in music festivals such as the ‘Festival Internacional d’ Arpa de Sentmenat’ the ‘Pòdium Internacional de Matadepera’, and ‘New Soundings Project’. She has also performed in renowned venues such as the Cadogan Hall, St. James's Picadilly, the Hampton Court Palace, the V&A Museum, BBCSO Studio in Maida Vale, Irish and Italian Embassies, The Dorchester, The Sofitel, The Rennaissance, The Landmark, The Hilton, The Ritz, The Burgh House, Palau de la Música Catalana, Auditori Municipal de Barcelona, Auditori de Lleida, Flagey Studio 4 in Brussels, amongst others.
Anna has been appointed to be one of the exclusive performers at the Harp World Congress in Hong Kong this July, and her duo with the double-bassist has been selected to perform at the Wigmore Hall on May, and St. Martin-in-the-fields in London.
- Harp Solo
- Harp and Double Bass
- Harp and Voice
- Harp and Saxophone
- Harp and Flute
- Harp and Violin
- Harp Duo, Trio or Quartet
If you are looking for an specific ensemble not listed above, Anita will find the right musicians for your event.
- Ave Maria -Bach/Gounod
- Wedding March From A Midsummer Night’s Dream –F. Mendelssohn
- Arrival of the Queen of Sheba -Katherine Thomas
- Air on the G String-J.S. Bach
- Water Music -G.F. Handel
- Intermezzo From Cavelleria Rusticana –P. Mascagni
- Trumpet Voluntary -H. Purcell
- Trumpet Tune-H. Purcell
- Amazing Grace –J. Newton
- Procession of Joy –H. Hopson
- Ode To Joy –L. V. Beethoven
- Passacaille –G. F. Handel
- Canon In D –J. Pachelbel
- Bridal Chorus –R. Wagner
- Gymnopedie No.1 –E. Satie
- Pavane – G.Faure
- Barcarolle -J. Offenbach
- Meditation from Thais –Massenet
- O mio Babbino caro –G. Puccini
- Romeo&Juliet Love theme-Tchaikovsky
- My heart will go on-Titanic
- A thousand years-C.Perry
- Na Tum Jano Na Hum-Rajesh Roshan
- Soni Soni-Harris Jayaraj
- Sun Sahiba Sun-Ravindra Jain
- Naya Naya Dhula Dhula-Anu Malik
- Satyam Shivam Sundaram-Laxmikant Pyarelal
- Tu Hi Meri Shab Hai-Pritam
- Mujhe Rang De-ARRahman
- Yeh Kahan Aa Gaye Hum -Shiv-Hari
- Yeh Galiyan Yeh Chaubara -Laxmikant Pyarelal
- Kal Raat Ho Gayee-Nadeem Shravan
- Aa Meri Jaan-Shiv-Hari
- Raat Ki Hatheli Par-Anu Malik
- Chand Sitare Phool Aur Khushboo-Rajesh Roshan
- Tere Bina Jiya Jaaye Na-R.D.Burman
- Hum Chup Hain-Shiv-Hari
- Chandni O Meri Chandni-Shiv-Hari
- Tumko Hi Chahenge Hum-Sanjeev Darshan
- Pavane pour une enfante défunte –M. Ravel
- Épices -B. Andrés
- Prélude Op. 28 No.4 -F. Chopin
- Sonate Op. 27 Nº2-L.Van Beethoven
- Córdoba and Prelude-I.Albeniz
- Cuaderno Ana Magdalena Bach-M.Rosa Calvo-Manzano
- Les Feuilles d’ Automne -A. Hasselmans
- Sept Sonates Progressives-F.J.Naderman
- Seehs Lieder ohne Worte selection-F. Mendelssohn
- Venetianisches Gondellied 1 and 2-F. Mendelssohn
- Mélodie I-A. Rubinstein
- Calling You-B. Telson
- Für Elise-L.V.Beethoven
- Praeludium 8 BWV 853-J.S.Bach
- Kissing you-T.Attack
- Nothing Else Matters - J. Hetfield
- La Source –A. Hasselmans
- Once Upon a Winter starts -G. Marshall
- Variations Pastorales sur un vieux noël -M. Samuel-Rousseau
- La fille aux cheveux de lin –C. Debussy
- Clair de lune –C. Debussy
- Arabesque No. 1 and 2 –C. Debussy
- Ceremony Of Carols Interlude –B. Britten
- Trois Images –M. Tournier
- Libertango –A. Piazzola
- Greensleves -Popular
- Woman of Ireland –Popular
- Cant dels Ocells –Popular
- Olhos de gato –C. Bley
- Satin doll –D. Ellington, I. Mills
- So what –M. Davis
- Spring is here –R. Rodgers
- Triste –C. Jobim
- Girl of Ipanema –C. Jobim
- All of me –G. Marks, S. simons
- Summertime – G. Gerswhin
- I Got Rhythm –G. Gerswhin
- Atumn leaves –J. Kosma
- Blue moon –R. Rodgers
- Body and soul –E. Heyman, R. Soul, F. Eyton, J. Green
- My funny Valentine –R. Rodgers
- Ragtime Cowboy Joe-G.Clarke
- 12th Street Rag E.L.Bowman
- Havana M.Schoenberger
- Now is the Hour-G.Fields
- Star of Love-M. Ponce
- Dancing in the dark-H.Dietz
All the guests had a great time, I would recommend.
Anita learnt all our requests, she was great!
Anita played at our wedding ceremony in Camden and she was absolutely amazing! Not only did she play beautifully but she also looked very elegant. Everyone commented on how stunning the harp sounded and the choice of music played was just perfect! Thank you Anita so much for your talent and professionalism! We feel very blessed and lucky to have found you! All the very best of luck with your future endeavours. No doubt you will continue to do well in the music world!
Do you need a parking space?
Yes, whenever you have some available free parking space in the venue I would truly appreciate if I could use it.
Do you need amplification?
I normally do not need it, but if you are hosting your event in an open space with more than 100 guests, I might need some extra help to make myself heard.
Can you perform outdoors?
Yes, but I will need to have an indoors/sheltering option available if the weather condition requires it.
Can you play song requests that are not in your repertoire list?
Yes, but you need to tell me allowing me enough time to look for the music. If you want to make sure I will be able to play your request, you need to tell me at least two weeks in advance. After two weeks I might still be able to make it but will be subjected to my availability to find and arrange the music.
15 - 30 minutes set up and sound proof.
- 1 x 60 minutes
- 2 x 60 minutes (50 min - 10 min break - 60 min)
- 3 x 60 minutes (50 min - 10 min break - 50 min - 10 min break - 60 min)
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.