Featuring a range of fully customisable packages to suit every budget, this incredibly experienced band has been inviting people to join them on stage and sing with them at festivals, corporate events, weddings and private parties all over the country.
Their standard show features two hours of live music as standard, split into sets as required, with nearly 250 of the most popular songs which are regularly updated and will appeal to all your guests. They’ll even learn some special requests for you with a couple of week's notice!
Not only will the professional singer guide you through the song but the band will also supply all the lyrics on a TV screen for you as well as all the entry slips and pencils.
The band offers a range of fantastic shows for every budget, plus the option to customise the show to your exact requirements. They can cater from the smallest of house parties to the largest festivals and, if requested, provide an experienced sound engineer plus pre-recorded music between sets.
- Female vocalist & host
- Female vocalist & host
We're always adding to the set list, but here's a taster!
Noughties and Beyond! - Right up to date with the very best rock and pop with Adele, The Black Eyed Peas and The Kings Of Leon.
- All Of Me - John Legend
- All The Small Things - Blink 182
- American Boy - Estelle
- Beautiful - Christina Aguilera
- Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor - The Arctic Monkeys
- Bootylicious - Destiny's Child
- California Gurls - Katy Perry
- Chelsea Dagger - The Fratellis
- Clown - Emeli Sande
- Crazy - Gnarls Barkley
- Crazy In Love - Beyonce
- Dakota - Stereophonics
- Domino - Jessie J
- Empire State Of Mind - Alicia Keys
- Firework - Katy Perry
- Forget You - Cee Lo Green
- Happy - Pharrell Williams
- Ho Hey - The Lumineers
- I Believe In A Thing Called Love - The Darkness
- I Gotta Feeling - The Black Eyed Peas
- I Kissed A Girl - Katy Perry
- I Predict A Riot - The Kaiser Chiefs
- Let It Go - Frozen OST / Idina Menzel
- Locked Out Of Heaven - Bruno Mars
- Love Machine - Girls Aloud
- Make You Feel My Love - Adele
- Moves Like Jagger - Maroon 5
- Mr Brightside - The Killers
- Naive - The Kooks
- Ordinary People - John Legend
- Pompeii - Bastille
- Price Tag - Jessie J
- Reach - S Club 7
- Rehab - Amy Winehouse
- Rolling In The Deep - Adele
- Ruby - The Kaiser Chiefs
- Rule The World - Take That
- Run - Snow Patrol
- Sex On Fire - Kings Of Leon
- Seven Nation Army - The White Stripes
- Shine - Take That
- Somebody Told Me - The Killers
- Someone Like You - Adele
- Take Me Out - Franz Ferdinand
- Umbrella - Rihanna
- Uptown Funk - Mark Ronson
- Valerie - Amy Winehouse
- We Found Love - Rihanna
- What Makes You Beautiful - One Direction
- Yellow - Coldplay
Nineties - The golden period of Britpop with Oasis, Blur, Robbie Williams and The Spice Girls in the charts.
- Angels - Robbie Williams
- Basket Case - Green Day
- Creep - Radiohead
- Disco 2000 - Pulp
- Don't Look Back In Anger - Oasis
- Don't Speak - No Doubt
- Everybody (Backstreet's Back) - Backstreet Boys
- Gangsta's Paradise - Coolio
- Good Riddance (Time Of Your Life) - Green Day
- Ironic - Alanis Morissette
- I Will Always Love You - Whitney Houston
- Let Me Entertain You - Robbie Williams
- Man I Feel Like A Woman - Shania Twain
- Mustang Sally - The Commitments
- Parklife - Blur
- Place Your Hands - Reef
- Rock 'n' Roll Star - Oasis
- She's Electric - Oasis
- Sit Down - James
- Smells Like Teen Spirit - Nirvana
- Song 2 - Blur
- The Shoop Shoop Song (It's In His Kiss) - Cher
- Wannabe - The Spice Girls
- What's Up - 4 Non Blondes
- When You're Gone - Brian Adams and Mel C
- Wonderwall - Oasis
Eighties - Synth pop, rock and the advent of the new romantics, including Madonna, U2, Bon Jovi and Duran Duran.
- Addicted To Love - Robert Palmer
- Baggy Trousers - Madness
- Billie Jean - Michael Jackson
- Black Velvet - Alannah Myles
- Come On Eileen - Dexy's Midnight Runners
- Dancing In The Dark - Bruce Springsteen
- Don't Stop Believing - Journey
- Down Under - Men At Work
- Every Breath You Take - The Police
- Everybody Needs Somebody - The Blues Brothers
- Faith - George Michael
- Fight For Your RIght (To Party!) - Beastie Boys
- Gimme Some Loving - The Blues Brothers
- Girls Just Wanna Have Fun - Cindy Lauper
- Gold - Spandau Ballet
- Heaven Is A Place On Earth - Belinda Carlisle
- I Love Rock And Roll - Joan Jett and The Blackhearts
- I Think We're Alone Now - Tiffany
- I Wanna Dance With Somebody - Whitney Houston
- I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles) - The Proclaimers
- I've Had The Time Of My Life - Bill Medley and Jennifer Warnes
- Islands In The Stream - Kenny Rogers and Dolly Parton
- Just Can't Get Enough - Depeche Mode
- Karma Chameleon - Culture Club
- Kids In America - Kim Wilde
- Kiss - Prince
- Like A Prayer - Madonna
- Like A Virgin - Madonna
- Living On A Prayer - Bon Jovi
- Love Shack - The B52s
- Material Girl - Madonna
- Never Gonna Give You Up - Rick Astley
- Nine To Five - Dolly Parton
- Papa Don't Preach - Madonna
- Rio - Duran Duran
- Rocking All Over The World - Status Quo
- Simply The Best - Tina Turner
- Spirit In The Sky - Doctor and The Medics
- Summer Of 69 - Bryan Adams
- Sweet Child Of Mine - Guns 'n' Roses
- Take On Me - A-Ha
- The One And Only - Chesney Hawkes
- The Power Of Love - Huey Lewis and The News
- Total Eclipse Of The Heart - Bonnie Tyler
- Town Called Malice - The Jam
- Uptown Girl - Billy Joel
- Video Killed The Radio Star - Buggles
- Wake Me Up Before You Go Go - Wham!
- Walk This Way - Aerosmith
- Walking On Sunshine - Katrina and The Waves
- White Wedding - Billy Idol
- With Or Without You - U2
Seventies - Disco, punk and rock including Queen, Abba, The Sex Pistols and Blondie.
- All Right Now - Free
- Amarillo - Tony Christie
- Blame It On The Boogie - The Jackson Five
- Can't Take My Eyes Off You - Frankie Valli
- Car Wash - Rose Royce
- Crazy Little Thing Called Love - Queen
- Dancing Queen - Abba
- December 1963 - Frankie Valli
- Don't Go Breaking My Heart - Elton John and Kiki Dee
- Don't Stop Me Now - Queen
- I Will Survive - Gloria Gaynor
- Lady Marmalade - Patti Labelle
- Maggie May - Rod Stewart
- Message In A Bottle - The Police
- New York, New York - Frank Sinatra
- Play That Funky Music - Wild Cherry
- Pretty Vacant - The Sex Pistols
- Roxanne - The Police
- Signed, Sealed, Delivered I'm Yours - Stevie Wonder
- Summer Nights - Grease
- Sweet Home Alabama - Lynyrd Skynyrd
- Teenage Kicks - The Undertones
- Twentieth Century Boy - T-Rex
- Waterloo - Abba
- We Are Family - Sister Sledge
- We Are The Champions - Queen
- We Will Rock You - Queen
- Wonderful Tonight - Eric Clapton
- YMCA - The Village People
- You're The One That I Want - Grease
Sixties - The birth of rock and roll, including The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, Tom Jones and The Monkees.
- Born To Be Wild - Steppenwolf
- Brown Eyed Girl - Van Morrison
- Brown Sugar - The Rolling Stones
- Build Me Up Buttercup - The Foundations
- Daydream Believer - The Monkees
- Delilah - Tom Jones
- Do You Love Me? - The Contours
- Hey Jude - The Beatles
- Hi Ho Silver Lining - Jeff Beck
- I Feel Good - James Brown
- I Saw Her Standing There - The Beatles
- I'm A Believer - The Monkees
- It's Not Unusual - Tom Jones
- Johnny B. Goode - Chuck Berry
- Jumping Jack Flash - The Rolling Stones
- Let It Be - The Beatles
- My Generation - The Who
- My Girl - The Temptations
- My Way - Frank Sinatra
- Pretty Woman - Roy Orbison
- Satisfaction - The Rolling Stones
- Stand By Me - Ben E King
- Stuck In The Middle With You - Stealers Wheel
- Superstition - Stevie Wonder
- Suspicious Minds - Elvis Presley
- Sweet Caroline - Neil Diamond
- You Really Got Me - The Kinks
All good feedback on the band. Went down really well so many thanks to them all.
I really want to have a great party with everyone on the dance floor - are you the right band for that?
Absolutely! We have been performing at weddings and events for several years and have an infectious live show that guarantees a packed dance floor and a party that you and your guests will remember for years to come! Our repertoire features the biggest classic and current chart hits, so there's certainly something for everyone.
Do you take requests?
We are happy to perform one special request for you - for weddings this is usually the first dance. You can also let us know your top 10 preferences from the repertoire, as well as send up to 30 requests for the disco - so you can be sure to hear all your favourites on the evening.
How long do you take to set-up?
60-90 minutes. If you are organising a wedding or event where the evening reception is in the same room as your meal, we often arrive to set-up while the room is turned around - we can have background music playing within around 30 minutes of load in.
What time do you play?
At a time to suit your event, standard prices are for 2 hours of live music, any time between 7pm and midnight.
How long do you play for?
We perform 2 x 60 minute live sets (with the option of adding a third hour of live music) in the evening and also provide a pre-mixed disco (tailored to your tastes) before and after live sets, so your whole night of entertainment is covered in one booking.
Do you have your own PA and lighting?
Yes – all included in the price. You won't have to hire any additional equipment in.
Our venue has a noise limiter, can you work with that?
Yes, we regularly work at venues with noise limiters. We are happy to contact the venue in advance of the event to make sure we have all the required information to enable us to plan accordingly.
Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?
Will you perform our first dance?
Yes, as long as we have two weeks' notice we will learn the first dance of your choice.
How much space do you require?
We have played in some very small spaces, but ideally a minimum of around 2.5m x 5m.
How much power do you require?
2 x 13-amp sockets is fine for our system.
Do I need to provide food/drinks?
Ideally soft drinks and a hot meal or buffet. However, this is certainly not a deal breaker so if you can’t provide this, just let us know in advance and we’ll bring food & drink with us.
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.