Vocalist and acoustic guitarist bringing a warm and relaxed back-drop to your special occasion. Ben's repertoire includes acoustic versions of favourites from six decades of popular music.
Ben is a singer, songwriter and acoustic guitarist based in Carlisle, Cumbria. His style of performance is warm and inviting, offering an intimate experience and laid back atmosphere.
Ben has 15 years of experience performing in various contexts, from bars and restaurants to private parties at residential venues
When it comes to weddings, Ben can offer any or all of the following:
Live background music during
- Drinks reception
- Wedding breakfast
- Evening reception
Ben can also tailor his sets to suit your events and bring the perfect musical accompaniment to your event.
- Vocals / Acoustic Guitar
- Shotgun - George Ezra
- Hold my girl- George Ezra
- Blame it on me- George Ezra
- Budapest - George Ezra
- Chasing Cars - Snow Patrol
- Dancing On My Own - Callum Scott
- Photograph - Ed Sheeran
- King - Years And Years
- How Long Will I Love You - Ellie Goulding
- The Wedding Song - Emily Hacket
- Let Her Go - Passenger
- Lego House - Ed Sheeran
- Tenerife Sea - Ed Sheeran
- Seven Years - Norah Jones
- You Are The Best Thing - Ray Lamontagne
- Better Together - Jack Johnson
- She Moves In Her Own Way - The Kooks
- Closer - Joshua Radin
- Free Fallin' - John Mayer (Tom Petty Cover)
- Fireflies - Owl City
- Little Things - Ed Sheeran & One Direction
- Heart Of Life - John Mayer
- Gravity - John Mayer
- Half Of My Heart - John Mayer
- Cannonball - Damien Rice
- Older Chests - Damien Rice
- Maroon 5 - Sunday Morning
- Somewhere Only We Know - Keane
- Use Somebody - Kings Of Leon
- Run - Snow Patrol
- Somebody Told Me - The Killers
- Hey Ya - Outkast
- Friday I’m in love- athe Cure
- Walking on sunshine - Katrina and the waves
- When You Say Nothing At All - Ronan Keating
- Pick A Part That's New - Stereophonics
- Breakfast At Tiffany's - Deep Blue Something
- Wonderwall - Ryan Adams (Oasis Cover)
- Time Of Your Life - Greenday
- Half The World Away - Oasis
- Sweet Dreams - Eurythmics
- Wake Me Up - Wham!
- Can't Hurry Love - Phil Collins
- Tainted Love - Soft Cell
- Don't You Forget About Me - Simple Minds
- Only You - Yazoo
- Fire And Rain - James Taylor
- Songbird - Fleetwood Mac
- My Girl - The Temptations
- Maybe I'm Amazed - Paul Mccartney
- Your Song - Elton John
- Handbags And Gladrags - Rod Stewart
- Brown Eyed Girl - Van Morrison
Very good singer who arrived in plenty of time and played a wide variety of songs for our guests. I would definitely recommend Ben for an event.
Ben was absolutely fantastic! He was also very accommodating in changing setting up and his set times to fit in with our day. Everybody loved Ben's performance and it added so much to our wedding day. I would highly recommend Ben for your special occasion!
Professional and friendly, Ben did an amazing job of playing and singing at our wedding. He was accommodating and easy to organise. With a great voice and lovely playing style, we thoroughly enjoyed his contribution to our day. The guests loved him and even the Vicar asked him to play an extra song (whilst we were signing the register). We'd have no hesitation in recommending him.
Would highly recommend. A very talented musician for any event. Made our night.
Ben sang at our Wedding last month. Very friendly guy, learned the songs that we wanted very quickly and even sent us sample recordings within a few days of us requesting them. Most importantly he is a great singer and our friends and family were all talking about him after his performance. Thank's again Ben, you helped make our day that bit more special. Dave and Lisette.
Ben is a consummate professional with a wide range of song choices and styles. He was friendly to our guests and helped set a relaxed mood where people felt comfortable to chat. He set the volume to a perfect level during the signing of the registers. He also sang in the bar area after the ceremony, before the wedding breakfast. This again set the perfect tone for our day. We found him flexible to our needs, helpful on the day, organised and on time - a real people person. Our guests commented on how good he was. Thanks Ben for helping make our day so special.
Just wanted to thank you again for playing for us on Sunday. You were a joy to work with and by far the easiest person to deal with during wedding planning. We wanted an easy going evening do and that’s exactly what we got. It was perfect. If you ever need us to recommend you to anyone just let me know, we would be more than happy to. Thanks again.
- Dryburgh Abbey, Melrose
- Close House, Heddon on the wall
- The Inn on the Lake, Glenridding
- Leeming House, Ulswater
- The Lodore Falls Hotel, Borrowdale
- The Tithe Barn, Carlisle
- 1 x 60 Minutes
- 1 x 90 Minutes
- 2 x 60 Minutes
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.