Call Of The Kraken
If you’re after a band that aren’t your average run of the mill covers band then look no further! These boys are grafters through and through and make it their mission at every event to pack out the dance floor.
These four lovable lads will ensure that your party or event runs smoothly and get everyone from 7 to 70 involved. With an energetic live show and a collection of songs guaranteed to get people on the dance floor you will not be disappointed with these guys.
Are you ready to answer the Call of the Kraken?!
"Incredible!!!! Arrived on time, got setup, got glittered up, rocked the night away, integrated with the guests before, during and after the performance, epic playlist of songs and overall made it not just for me and my wife but everyone else, the best wedding ever. Still 3 weeks on guests are talking about how good they were, I would recommend to anyone in a heartbeat. Thank you all"
Jay & Em, Wedding in Bristol
"Call of the Kraken were amazing, so many of our guests have spoken about how good they were. The dance floor was always full we didn't want them to stop playing. Also an added bonus - they were lovely guys and we would definitely recommend."
Esther Rudge, Wedding in Herefordshire
Call Of The Kraken
- Outstanding Lively 4 piece bringing all the energy!
- Highly experienced musicians
- 2 x 60 or 3 x 40 minute live sets as standard
- FREE DJ service in between sets using DJ software to keep the party going!
- Great prices across the Midlands, South West and South Wales
- Fantastic feedback from MANY very happy customers
Based in Ludlow, Shropshire these guys travel all over the country and provide everything you need for your event from PA equipment to lighting. In between their live sets the band will also provide a free DJ package which will be played via an iPad.
They are the life and soul of any party, commanding the stage whether they are on it, or out in the crowd with you!
Are you ready to answer the Call of the Kraken?!
Call Of The Kraken are a 4 Piece Band as standard, consisting of:
- Male Vocals
- Bass Guitar
In addition, Call Of The Kraken provide a DJ option when they are not performing.
- The Killers–Mr. Brightside
- Kings of Leon–Sex on Fire
- Rihanna ft. Calvin Harris–We Found Love
- Kings of Leon–Use Somebody
- Wheatus–Teenage Dirtbag
- Mumford and Sons–The Cave
- Bruno Mars–Uptown Funk
- Mark Ronson ft. Amy Winehouse–Valerie
- Reef–Place Your Hands
- Black Eyed Peas–Pump It
- The Darkness–I Believe in a Thing Called Love
- Franz Fedinand–Take Me Out
- Electric Six–Gay Bar
- Bruno Mars–24k Magic
- The Kooks–Naïve
- DJ Fresh–Gold Dust
- Black Eyed Peas–Get it Started
- Shaggy–Mr. Boombastic
- Panjabi MC-Mundian To Bach Ke
- Daft Punk–Get Lucky
- Walk The Moon–Shut up and Dance
- Backstreet Boys–Everybody
- Paulo Nutini–Jenny Don’t Be Hasty
- Blink 182–All The Small Things
- Bruno Mars–Locked Out of Heaven
- The Killers–Somebody Told me
- Kaiser Chiefs–I Predict a Riot
- Blur–Song 2
- Ordinary Boys–Boys Will Be Boys
- Blur–Park Life
- Nirvana–Smells Like Teen Spirit
- The Hives–Hate to Say I Told You so
- The Fratellis–Chelsea Dagger
- RHCP–By The Way
- Kasabian–Club foot
- Dizzy Rascal–Bonkers
- The Courteeners–Not Nineteen Forever
- Kaiser Chiefs–Ruby
- Arctic Monkeys–When The Sun Goes Down
- Supergrass–Pumping on The Stereo
- Limp Bizkit–Rollin’
- Rage Against the Machine–Killing in the Name
- Queens of the Stone Age–No One Knows
- Blur–Country House
- Muse–Plug in Baby
- The Black Keys–Lonely Boy
- Papa Roach–Last Resort
- Alien Ant Farm–Smooth Criminal
- Sum 41–Fat Lip
- RHCP–Can’t Stop
- The Beatles–Twist and Shout
- The Kinks–All Day and All of the Night
- The Beatles–Hey Jude
- The Monkees–I’m A Believer
- Oasis–Champagne Supernova
- Bryan Adams–Summer of 69
- Queen–Bohemian Rhapsody
- Oasis–Don’t Look Back in Anger
Jed and the guys were simply amazing! They are the only band I have booked who do a straight 2hr set with no breaks and they kept the tempo up throughout. Kicking off with "Lets get the party started" they kept kept the dance floor filled all night, even encouraging guests to sing with them. Great band, great guys and a fab set list - will definitely be booking them again!
Such a great band! They get the party started and the interaction with the crowd it great! We have used them for 4 of our events now and will certainly be re-booking!
What an amazing night for our wedding - the band were amazing and a massive success with our guests, young and old. Thank you.
Excellent. Our guests really loved it too!! The dance floor was busy all night! Thank you so much.
Everything was really easy regarding booking and contact with band. Everyone said how amazing the band was, the front man is insanely talented!! They all seem like genuinely nice guys and didn't play the usual wedding dross which is exactly why we went for them! They all had so much energy too. Testimony to them was a packed out dance floor - actually struggled to get everyone in. We had a friend DJ'ing too post-band and he said they were very accommodating. They were flexible as they started early because we turned up early, and they were meant to have a longer interval but we neeeeeded them back for more cutting break short and they came back! Booking them was one of the best wedding choices.
Incredible!!!! Arrived on time, got setup, got glittered up, rocked the night away, integrated with the guests before, during and after the performance, epic playlist of songs and overall made it not just for me and my wife but everyone else, the best wedding ever. Still 3 weeks on guests are talking about how good they were, I would recommend to anyone in a heartbeat. Thank you all, Jay & Em.
Such an amazing band! All of our friends have said how great the music was and the dance floor was full the whole night. These guys created such a fantastic atmosphere and are incredibly talented musicians and performers. One high point has to be one of our friends joining on the mic for ‘Teenage Dirtbag’! They gave us exactly the wedding party we wanted and we would absolutely recommend them to anyone! Thank you!
I didn't think the day could get any better then they turned up and blew us all away. The crowd interaction, the song choices and how talented they were. Literally every guest has asked me for their name. Best wedding band I have ever heard.
Outstanding band, would highly recommend. Superb, very friendly lads.
Absolutely amazing, the highlights were them getting me and the bridesmaid to do a bit of the song with them , and getting everyone in a circle around me and my husband at the end and sang Don’t Look Back In Anger... little did they know that song meant a lot to me, as my cousin used to sing it all the time who sadly passed away. I would highly recommend them to anyone.
From the first note of Blur's Parklife, to the more than fitting Prodigy tribute encore, Call of the Kraken delivered in buckets. Thoroughly fantastic evening. Band were great, contact was straightforward and everything sorted and arranged before the event. Band were on time and set up before the doors opened. All the members were great, mixing with my friends and family and after starting each set, the floor was full, with everyone paying the band huge compliments. If you want a great, happy and rocking band that gets the floor buzzing then hire Call of the Kraken.
Call of the Kraken were amazing, so many of our guests have spoken about how good they were. The dance floor was always full we didn't want them to stop playing. Also an added bonus - they were lovely guys and we would definitely recommend.
We have had so many compliments from our wedding guests regarding Call of the Kraken. They had a fantastic set list and the audience interaction was brilliant! Would highly recommend.
Perfect band, exactly what we wanted. Lively and energetic, getting the crowd involved and up dancing. All our guests loved them too. Thank you!
Call Of The Kraken are amazing, fantastic guys who love what they do. Everyone at our wedding commented on how great the band were. Special Thanks to Matt from Warble.
Call of the Kraken were absolutely brilliant at our wedding! They are without doubt the best band we have seen at a wedding... Yes, we are biased but based on how full the dance floor was all night, we'd say our guests agreed. They were great to deal with (as was Matt at Warble) and we would thoroughly recommend Call of the Kraken to anyone looking to have a great party at their wedding!
What a band! They got the party started and it did not stop. Really nice chaps too. Can’t thank them enough. They were in amongst the crowd and got the whole room jumping. The set list was perfect a great mix of new and older music. Can’t recommend them enough.
Absolutely incredible band! All the wedding guests have commented about how amazing they are. They cannot only just sing and play seriously well, they also move in and around the crowd and get them going! They played a huge variety of songs which got all the young ones up, the parents up and all the oldies too! Not one person sat down. I can't recommend this band enough.
Absolutely amazing time with you guys. Thanks for everything.
The whole process worked well. Call of the Kraken were all we could have wished for. Totally professional and delivered a night to remember. We would absolutely recommend them.
What can we say, Call of the Kraken played at our wedding and were awesome! Great fun guys, nothing too much trouble and joined in the party, they truly have an amazing talent. Everything was superb - from making the booking through Matt at Warble, who kept me up to date from start to finish, to when Jed from Call of the Kraken phoned to discuss what we wanted. Thank you guys, you are amazing!! Ali and Chris.
Such an awesome band! Call of the Kraken played at our wedding, and it honestly wouldn't have been the same without them. They played two incredible sets which had something in it for everyone. Everyone was dancing and they interacted with the guests and had a lot of fun. They even did some great DJ sets when they weren't playing. Highly recommend!!
Simply amazing from start to finish - Lovely guys and are incredible at what they do. They were perfect for the festival and the response we've had about them has been fantastic... Big thank you to the band for also helping us set up the CDJ's after their set. It was greatly appreciated. We look forward to seeing the guys on another event very soon!
Amazing! We ended up moving the side tables to make the dance floor bigger and that is probably the best recommendation I can give. If you want a band that brings the party big time, these guys should be top of your list!
Call Of The Kraken were AMAZING! We knew from seeing their videos and from their facebook page that they had loads of energy and engagement and on the night, that's exactly what we got! The Dance floor was heaving and my husband just got his voice back from all the singing. You won't book a better live band!
Quite simply… EPIC! If you are looking for a fun, energetic, friendly & professional live band then look no further! Thank you for making my husband’s 40th so memorable.
Absolutely brilliant! Thank you SO much to the Call of the kraken guys, they were amazing and really made our wedding evening do. Our guests are still raving about them weeks later! We are now trying to find another excuse to book them again soon!!
Call of the Kraken understand that every Wedding is different and they are happy to build a package just for you. Here’s some common questions when creating a bespoke package:
- Can we have the band setup earlier? - Yes! Great if you want to avoid disturbing the ambience if everything is taking place in the same room.
- Can we have a later finish? - Yes! whilst most venues are licensed until midnight, Call of the Kraken realise that many are fine to continue the celebrations until 1am or 2am.
- Will the band learn our first dance? - Yes, wherever possible! The band will learn your first dance song providing enough prior notice is given and the song is within the style of the band. If this is not possible the band will be happy to play your first dance via their PA / DJ equipment
- Will a DJ Service be provided? - Yes! The band runs a FREE DJ SERVICE between sets using DJ software to keep the party atmosphere going!
Please Note: As standard, and at no extra fee, Call of the Kraken will provide party music before, in between and after their performances.
- As standard Call Of The Kraken perform 2 x 60 minute live sets.
- Because Call Of The Kraken want you to have the whole nights entertainment sorted when you hire them, the band offers a FREE DJ option that runs when the band are not performing.
- The FREE DJ option is performed by a member of the band using DJ mixing software with party classics on hand to keep the party jumping! Where possible they will take any special requests on the evening and with the DJ option being provided via the band's equipment, the space utilised at the venue is kept to a minimum... And so looks very tidy.
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.