Christopher The Cabaret Magician
Christopher's solo show works beautifully as a show on its own or for your after dinner entertaiment. It's interactive with the audience and full of mind boggling magical feats. The act is tied together with an entertaining narrative and adds a mark of distinction to any event. His charming manner command the attention of the audience, proving that in reality, anything is possible. This show can also be presented as a 'finale' to Christopher's close-up magic that was experienced during the reception earlier in the evening.
Christopher's magic show was superb; people were genuinely gobsmacked by it. The best party entertainment I think I've ever seen! - S. Millwood - Private London Event
Christopher The Cabaret Magician
Christopher is a Member of the Magic Circle and a full-time professional magician with over sixteen years of professional experience. He is based in London with nation-wide availability and has performed both on TV and live, throughout the UK and internationally. Christopher presents his work for private events, corporate gatherings, and high profile clients across the board.
His engaging and polished style has been seen on such prestigious stages as The Magic Castle in Hollywood, Istinye Park in Istanbul, The Barbican Hall and The Hackney Empire in London. He has also recently been booked to appear at private events from San Francisco to the Azores to Cairo.
Your show was really thought-provoking and very funny... you presented it with great charm and humour... Every one of my guests has told me how much they enjoyed your input into the evening so thank you very much again for a most excellent evening's entertainment.
- Allied Dunbar
- Box of Tricks Theatre Company
- British Telecom
- Bruce Dunlop & Associates Ltd
- Business Continuity Institute
- Cable & Wireless
- CNA Insurance, Europe
- Conference Communications
- Christie's Auction House
- Darik Radio (Bulgaria)
- Ernst & Young
- Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer
- Gerald Eve
- Goldman Sachs
- Go Travel Cultural Breaks
- Hayward Gallery
- Herbert Smith
- John Lewis
What are prices based on?
Prices are estimates and a full quote can be given once you tell us your venue's location.
How long is the act?
The act can be up to 40 minutes long.
What sort of event is this act good for?
Because most of the act is spoken, this act requires a theatre-style focused audience.
How many people does this show suit?
Please tell your Warble agent how many will be in your audience.
What sort of stage or performance area do you need?
1. A well-lit and raised performance platform close to the audience is strongly encouraged for bigger audiences but not necessary. Please enquire.
2. Performance area is minimum 3 metres wide and 2 metres deep is required. This area must be completely clear of any other materials or equipment.
3. Steps access into audience (if height so requires)
4. Stage needs to be indoors
Is there any technical rehearsal needed at the venue?
1. Yes, access to the performance space at least 2 hours before audience arrives
2. Any technical equipment (i.e. sound system) needs to be installed and ready to rehearse with 2 hours before audience arrives.
3. All sound / lighting technicians to be on hand 1 hour before audience arrives to run technical tests (or one hour before audience arrives)
4. If the client provides a camera technician, a rehearsal must be booked, details will be agreed with each individual booking
What technical support needs to be provided?
The show can be done with or without music. For large audiences a microphone is provided however the sound system needs to be provided by the client.
Performance area needs to be well-lit from the front.
- Up to 40 minutes act is available.
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.