Disco Nights are a fresh and super talented band delivering a stylish set list packed full of extravagant disco hits and dance floor fillers.
The South London 5 piece deliver exciting showmanship and a tight sound with grooves and bass lines that will keep the dance floor jam packed! The band are available to hire for both private and corporate events in the UK and internationally.
Specialising in performing all the big Disco hits, Disco Nights are guaranteed to fill your dance floor and bring a feel good vibe to your event.
You can expect to hear classic disco from the likes of Sister Sledge, Diana Ross, Earth, Wind and Fire and many more. The band provide a professional PA and LED lighting for every performance and can provide additional sound and lighting requirements for larger engagements.
- Exciting and energetic five piece band
- Based in London but travelling throughout the UK
- Sound and Lighting included
- First dance / special request learnt with enough notice
If you're looking to bring the feel good feeling of disco to your event, Disco Nights are a perfect choice.
- Celebration - Kool & The Gang
- Never too much - Luther Vandross
- We are family - Sister Sledge
- Thinking of you - Sister Sledge
- I wanna be your lover - Prince
- Got to be real - Cheryl Lynn
- Young hearts run free - Candi Staton
- Jump (for my love) - The Pointer Sisters
- Baby give it up - Casey Sunny
- Super freak - Rick James
- Long train running - Doobie Brothers
- 1999 - Prince
- Bad girls - Bad Girls
- Hot stuff - Donna Summer
- Get down tonight - KC & The Sunshine Band
- Cosmic girl - Jamiroquai
- I feel for you - Chaka Khan
- I’m so excited - The Pointer Sisters
- Shake your body - The Jacksons
- I’m coming out - Diana Ross
- Lady Marmalade - Patti LaBelle
- Ain’t nobody - Chaka Kan
- I will survive - Gloria Gaynor
- Good times - CHIC
- I can make you feel good - Shalamar
- Best of my love - The Emotions
- Lady’s night - Kool & The Gang
- Upside down - Diana Ross
- Kiss - Prince
- Play that funky music - Wild Cherry
- That’s the way (I like it) - KC & The Sunshine Band
- He’s the greatest dancer - Sister Sledge
- Disco inferno - The Trammps
- Lady - Modjo
- Le Freak - CHIC
- September - Earth, Wind & Fire
- Its raining men - The Weather Girls
- Lets groove tonight - Earth, Wind and Fire
- More than a woman - Bee Gees
- Relight my fire - Dan Hartman
Brilliant band and just what we were looking for! We had seen a lot of Soul and Motown bands but wanted some disco that we could all dance to. This was the perfect band. They put on a great show and I wouldn't hesitate to book them again if I was having another party! Thanks.
- First Dances - with enough notice, we can easily learn and perform your first dance live.
- Timings - The band require just over an hour to set up and soundcheck, please let us know if there are any stairs to negotiate, as it may take us a little longer. We can arrive earlier in the day to set up. Most venues are licensed to midnight, but we can stay later if the party's still going!
- Legal - All our equipment is PAT tested and we have public liability insurance.
- Band Requirements - We need about 5 x 6 metres of performance space with 2 accessible plug sockets. A parking space close to the venue is handy. Hot food and refreshments are always greatly appreciated.
- Equipment and Music - Our PA system and lights will suffice most party venues. We can provide music before, between and after our performance times, or hand us your iPod with your favourite tunes on and we'll play it through our system!
- 2 x 60 Minutes
- 3 x 40 Minutes
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.