"My aim as your DJ is to play music that represents your tastes and playlists, whilst still being entertaining for all guests attending..." DJ Joe
After much investment DJ Joe uses the latest in Sound and Lighting equipment available.
A "Mackie Active Sound Sytem" and digital mixing through a laptop with reliable software gives todays DJ a quality of sound not achieveable in the past.
An all LED lighting system is now used. Fully controllable again using the latest computer software. Absolute control is vital to be able to set the mood. From slow romantic lighting to the full on disco effect.
Two laptop computers with identical software are in place at each event in case of any issues.
We were so pleased with Joe, he was very professional and played great tunes all night. I would absolutely recommend him and would hire him again. Really pleased with his service and the service we got from Warble. Thank you. Harriet
What a great DJ. Joe got everyone on the dance floor and they didn't get off! He played everything I wanted him to and kept the mood really high. The best DJ! Thank you Joe.
Hi Tracey, yes we were very pleased with DJ Joe. The booking process was very easy and I always got a quick and efficient reply from Warble by e-mail. The DJ was really nice, on time and friendly. Most importantly, he played loads of music that we had specified and he was excellent at reading the crowd, and seeing what was working well or not. The dance floor was packed all evening and we really enjoyed it all. It was brilliant that he played a lot of the songs we had requested. Thank you and I would definately recommend this to a friend.
Previous Clients and contracts include:
- Taton Park Estate
- Bath Assembly Rooms
- Athelhampton House
- Mount Edgecombe House
- Boconnoc House
- Stoodleigh Hall
- Orchardleigh House
- Cotehele House
- Tregenna Castle
- Polhawn Fort
- Manadon House
- Kingston Estate
Hotels and restaurants supplied include:
- Jamie Oliver’s ‘Fifteen’ (Cornwall)
- Headland Hotel Newquay
- Carbis Bay Hotel St Ives
- Buckland Tout Saints Hotel
- Langdon Court Hotel
- Combe House
With numerous Weddings, Parties and Corporate Events performed at every year, DJ Joe should be your first choice for quality!
- Can I choose tracks and music styles for my event? Yes... this is very much encouraged by me. A great way forward is for you to select any tracks and styles of music that you would like me to play and any tracks and styles of music that you would not want me to play. This gives me a great foundation to build the atmosphere. Reacting to the dancefloor whilst keeping within your music tastes.
- Will you take requests on the night? Yes.... I can take requests on the night if you wish, I always try to fit music requests within the flow of the evening and use it as an aid to keep the dancefloor busy.
- Can you introduce our first dance? Yes... I have had the pleasure to DJ at hundreds of weddings and as a full time professional DJ introducing the first dance is all part of the service.
- Will you talk over all the tracks played? No... I let the music do the talking. Although I have no problem introducing specific tracks and announcing anything that guest particulaly need to know. And maybe the odd call to the dancefloor if the ocassion calls for it.
- Do you DJ as a hobby or a sideline? No... I am a ful ltime professional DJ this is how I make a living so I have to be the best I can and give a great service in order to carry on doing the job I love.
- We have a range of ages at our event do you have music for all ? Yes... I have a fantastic collection of music through the eras and played at the right time this can give any dancefloor a great turn around of all generations attending.
- What styles of music do you have and play? As a mobile DJ catering for all types of events I play sets of many many styles of music. From the latest Charts, Dance and R&B for 18th Birhday's, Indie / Rock for the more guitar based fans, Motown / Soul and then back through all the era's from the 50's to today. The choice is yours!
- A normal set time is based from 7.30pm - Midnight (4 hours 30 minutes of DJ'ing)
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.