Soul, rock and pop band for hire. Based in Leeds but available UK wide.
Drum Radio are a modern sounding 4-8 piece band comprised of some of the best musicians in the North of England.
'Everyone was up dancing for the whole set. They were such lovely guys, so friendly and professional and even played a last minute special request. I would’ve paid to see them in concert they were so amazing! ' Judith (Wedding 2019)
'We booked them as a 7 peice band for our joint 60th birthday party last Saturday March 2nd and they were fantastic! The dance floor was full of our friends and family having a wonderful evening responding to the fabulous music. ' Jane (Party 2019)
'They were amazing. They had everyone up dancing all night and not the usual cheesy wedding band! Also, lovely to deal directly with the band so you know exactly who your money is going to! I will definitely be recommending them to friends and family' Lucie (Wedding 2019)
Headed up by their powerhouse vocalist, Drum Radio are one of the best funky, modern sounding bands around. Mixing fresh, up to date songs with classic tunes (with their own twist) the band have a proven track record of super happy clients.
Expect modern hits from the likes of Jess Glynne, The 1975 and the Red Hot Chilli Peppers through to funk and soul classics from James Brown and Stevie Wonder - these guys can do it all!
Their past clients include Ferrari, Deloitte, Ikea and the Ministry of Defence.
Members have also performed alonside the likes of the Happy Mondays, Coldplay, Skunk Anansie, Underworld, the Kaiser Chiefs, Joe Strummer and Kate Nash. With appearances on the Jools Holland show, the Montreux jazz festival, Glastonbury, T in the Park, SXSW in Texas and as part of the BBC Yorkshire symphony orchestra.
The band is available as either the standard 4 (or 5 piece with our amazing female vocalist/saxophonist), or up to a 7 piece. Optional extras include an afternoon acoustic set, sax with dj set, or the selfie photo pod!
- 4 Piece as Standard - Drums, Bass, Guitar, Male Vocals
- Add a fantastic female saxophonist and vocalist for the best 5 piece around
- The band can provide a chilled acoustic afternoon set for your drinks reception - acoustic guitar and female vocals with saxophone.
- Add a Sax and DJ set and the amazing selfie photo pod to any booking.
- The band are available up to an 8 piece
- American Boy - Estelle
- Are You Gonna Be My Girl - Jet
- Blurred Lines - Robin Thicke
- Cake By The Ocean - DNCE
- Can't Stop The Feeling - Justin Timberlake
- Cant Stop - The Red Hot Chilli Peppers
- Chasing Cars - Snow Patrol
- Crazy - Gnarles Barkley
- Crazy in Love - Beyonce
- Domino - Jessie J
- Dont Be So Hard On Yourself - Jess Glynne
- Forget You - Ce Lo Green
- Get Lucky - Daft Punk
- Happy - Pharell
- I Can't Feel My Face - The Weekend
- Last Night - The Strokes
- Locked Out of Heaven - Bruno Mars
- Love Me Again - John Newman
- Moves Like Jagger - Maroon 5
- Mr Brightside - The Killers
- Naive - The Kooks
- Price Tag - Jessie J
- Right Here - Jess Glynn
- Rolling In The Deep - Adele
- Sex On Fire - Kings Of Leon
- Shape of You - Ed Sheeran
- Shotgun - George Ezra
- Shut Up and Dance With Me - Walk The Moon
- Song 2 - Blur
- Sorry - Justin Bieber
- Sugar - Maroon 5
- The Sound - The 1975
- Treasure - Bruno Mars
- Valerie - Mark Ronson ft Amy Winehouse
- Wake Me Up - Avici
- 2 Princes - Spin Doctors
- Are You Gonna Go My Way? - Lenny Kravitz
- Don't Look Back In Anger - Oasis
- Lady - Modjo
- Love Shack - The B52s
- Place Your Hands - Reef
- Rappers Delight - Sugar Hill Gang
- Red Alert - Basement Jaxx
- Rock With You - Michael Jackson
- Sing It Back - Moloko
- Summer of 69 - Bryan Adams
- The Fresh Prince - Will Smith
- Dancing on the Ceiling - Lionel Ritchie
- Don't Stop Believing - Journey
- Jump - Van Halen
- My Sherona - The Knack
- Power of Love - Huey Lewis
- Blame it on the Boogie - Jackson 5
- Cant Hurry Love - The Supremes
- Crazy Little Thing Called Love - Queen
- Disco Inferno - The Trammps
- Don't Stop Me Now - Queen
- Everybody Needs Somebody - The Blues Brothers
- I Feel Good - James Brown
- Jungle Boogie - Kool and the Gang
- Lady Marmalade - Various
- Le Freak - Chic
- Lets Stay Together - Al Green
- Long Train Running - The Doobie Brothers
- Midnight Hour - The Commitment
- Mustang Sally - The Commitments
- Perfect Day - Lou Reed
- Play That Funky Music - Wild Cherry
- Proud Mary - Tina Turner
- September - Earth Wind & Fire
- Sex Machine - James Brown
- Signed Sealed Delivered - Stevie Wonder
- Sir Duke - Stevie Wonder
- Superstition - Stevie Wonder
- Try a Little Tenderness - The Commitments
- Want you back - Jackson 5
- Brown Eyed Girl - Van Morrison
- Dancing In The Street - Martha and the Vandellas
- Get Ready - The Temptations
- Gimme Some Lovin' - Spencer Davies Group
- Hey Jude - The Beatles
- Higher and Higher - Jackie Wilson
- Hound Dog - Elvis
- I Saw Her Standing There - The Beatles
- I'm a believer - The Monkeys
- Jail House Rock - Elvis
- Jonny B Goode - Chuck Berry
- Respect - Aretha Franklin
- Sweet Home Alabama - Lynyrd Skynyrd
- Sweet Soul Music - Arthur Conley
- Twist and Shout - The Beatles
- You Really Got Me - The Kinks
They were great and everyone really enjoyed it! :)
We hired Drum Radio for our summer Wedding, and were very impressed with not only the bands performance and energy, but also with their overall friendliness towards ourselves and our guests. The music was spot on, and certainly made all our guests want to dance the night away. They helped make the evening of our wedding one to remember. Would definitely recommend this band to anyone looking for a fun & lively night.
We had such an amazing time - thank you to Mitch and the rest of the band for making our evening so good! The music and songs were great and everyone enjoyed themselves! The band were also so nice to deal with from start to finish - nothing was too much trouble both in pre-arrangements and on the night. They were a pleasure to have at our wedding and we will certainly be recommending them to others.
Apologies for the delay but David and I just want to extend our thanks to you and the rest of the band for playing at our wedding. You were absolutely brilliant and many people complimented us on the choice of the band!! Thanks for learning 'Perfect Day' for the first dance. You guys did help to make it our perfect day (apologies for the cheesy comment but I couldn't help myself)!
- Ministry of Defence
Do you take song requests?
Clients are welcome to request specific songs and we will try to accommodate these where possible.
Will you play our first dance?
We are happy to play your first dance for you if that is what you would like. There is no additional cost for this.
What type of venues will you play?
The band can perform at a wide variety of venues from pubs and village halls to large country estates, theatres, halls or hotel function rooms. The band will also perform in marquees or outdoors, under cover, if the weather allows it.
How much space do you need?
Generally an area of 6 metres by 4 metres is adequate for our performance.
- Standard performance is 2 x 60 minute sets
- Extra hour set is available at extra cost
- Please note that the band provide a complimentary laptop playlist service when not playing live. A full DJ service (taking requests on the night) is available at an extra cost.
- Acoustic afternoon duo available to add on to any line-up from 5 piece upwards.
- Add Sax and DJ set on to any package from 5 piece upwards.
- Add our selfie photobooth to any package!
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.