You won't forget your night with Funky Dory!
Having all studied music to degree level at the Academy of Contemporary Music, Charlotte, Craig, Simon and Stephan formed Funky Dory in 2010.
Funky Dory are a female fronted 4-piece function band based in Surrey.
Covering the most classic of songs right up the way to current chart toppers. The band have performed at all types of venues including: Pinewood Studios, Knowle Manor, The Powdermills Hotel and Halton House Officers Messto name just a few.
The band's primary concern is getting the right atmosphere for your occasion. They can lift your party and have everyone on a high, and also bring it right down for a slow dance or even a jazzier atmosphere.
Whatever you desire they can accommodate your every need.
- 1 Female Vocals
- 1 Guitar
- 1 Bass + Backing Vocals
- 1 Drums + Backing Vocals
Keyboards can be added for additional cost.
2000's & 2010's:
- Ain't No Other Man - Christina Aguilera
- American Boy - Estelle
- Black & Gold - Sam Sparrow
- Blurred Lines - Robin Thicke
- Call Me Maybe - Carly Rae Jepsen
- Crazy - Gnarls Barkley
- Crazy In Love - Beyonce
- Dynamite - Taio Cruz
- Get Lucky - Daft Punk
- Happy - Pharrell Williams
- Hey Ya! - Outkast
- I Gotta Feeling - Black Eyed Peas
- Just The Way You Are - Bruno Mars
- Lego House - Ed Sheeran
- Like I Love You - Justin Timberlake
- Locked Out Of Heaven - Bruno Mars
- Poker Face - Lady Gaga
- Price Tag - Jessie J
- She Said - Plan B
- She Will Be Loved - Maroon 5
- Shine - Take That
- Take Your Mama - Scissor Sisters
- Valerie - Amy Winehouse
- We Found Love - Rihanna
- You've Got The Love - Florence & The Machine
- Ain’t No Sunshine – Bill Withers
- All Right Now – Free
- Billie Jean - Michael Jackson
- Brown Eyed Girl - Van Morrison
- Come On Eileen - Dexy's Midnight Runners
- Come Together – The Beatles
- Do You Love Me – The Contours
- Faith - George Michael
- Get it On – T-Rex
- Hard To Handle - Otis Redding
- Heard It Through The Grapevine – Marvin Gaye
- Hound Dog – Elvis Presley
- I Feel Good – James Brown
- Isn't She Lovely - Stevie Wonder
- I Wish – Stevie Wonder
- Jailhouse Rock – Elvis Presley
- Johnny Be Goode – Chuck Berry
- Mustang Sally – Wilson Picket
- My Girl – The Temptations
- Play That Funky Music – Wild Cherry
- Rock Around The Clock – Bill Haley
- Superstition – Stevie Wonder
- Suspicious Minds – Elvis Presley
- Twist Again – Chubby Checker
- Twist & Shout – The Beatles
1980's & 1990's:
- Ain't Nobody - Chake Khan
- Every Breath You Take - The Police
- Everywhere - Fleetwood Mac
- Eye Of The Tiger - Survivor
- Girls Just Wanna Have Fun - Cindi Lauper
- Higher Love - Steve Winwood
- Kiss - Prince
- Last Night A DJ Saved My Life - Indeep
- Material Girl - Madonna
- Message In A Bottle - The Police
- Take On Me - Aha
- American Woman - Lenny Kravitz
- Britney Spears - Hit Me Baby One More Time
- Getting Jiggy With It - Will Smith
- I'll Be There For You - Rembrandts
- Ironic - Alanis Morrissette
- Let Me Entertain You - Robbie Williams
- MMMBop - Hanson
- Pretty Fly For A White Guy - The Offspring
- Rhythm Of The Night - Corona
- That Don't Impress Me - Shanaia Twain
- Torn - Natalie Imbruglia
- Wonderwall - Oasis
Rock & Indie:
- All The Small Things - Blink 182
- Are You Gonna Be My Girl - Jet
- Basket Case - Green Day
- Bohemian Like You - Dandy Warhols
- Buck Rogers - Feeder
- Crazy Little Thing Called Love - Queen
- Dakota - Stereophonics
- Dancing In The Moonlight - Toploader
- Dani California - Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Don't Stop Believing - Journey
- Fly Away - Lenny Kravitz
- How You Remind Me - Nickelback
- I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor - Arctic Monkeys
- I Predict A Riot - Kaiser Cheifs
- Last Night - The Strokes
- Mr. Brightside - The Killers
- Place Your Hands - Reef
- Satisfaction - Rolling Stones
- Sex On Fire - Kings Of Leon
- Song 2 - Blur
- Summer of 69 - Bryan Adams
- Teenage Dirtbag - Wheatus
- The Pretender - Foo Fighters
- Use Somebody - Kings Of Leon
- You Really Got Me - The Kinks
The communications before the event were great and they were really helpful with our song request. On the night they played a great mix of music and matched it to the audience. Made our wedding day even more special to have this friendly group of people with us, couldn't have asked for anything more, recommended!
Funky Dory were exactly the kind of band we were looking for, relaxed, friendly and they did a fantastic job. They had a great repertoire of songs to choose from and they kept everyone dancing until the end. Craig was very good with email responses and very flexible with our request for early set up. We had quite an intimate venue but the bands sound system and set up worked perfectly in the space and they played to their audience well. We had so many compliments on the band. I would highly recommend them and thank them for being a part of our big day.
Funky Dory were absolutely great! Their communication beforehand was excellent, asking if we had any particular songs from their set-list that we would like to be played and ensuring that they could accommodate what we wanted from our party! Warble were great when booking Funky Dory and it was such an easy process! After watching Funky Dory online as a preview, they had a lot to live up to but they exceeded our expectations and got everyone up and dancing. The reviews that we had back from our guests too were great! Brilliant night and brilliant band!
Excellent band, who made the event really special.
An amazingly tight band who played two wonderful sets and were able to run plenty of Bhangra music through their amps too. Thank you for helping to make our special day unforgettable!
Very impressed with band, great enthusiasm & played a massive part in making our wedding a fantastic day. Top female vocals and generally kept the crowd going. Were also easy going and good to communicate with prior to event. Would definitely recommend. Thanks Paul & Sarah
Despite our best efforts, Funky Dory were the stars of our show! Without belittling the superb catering and general party atmosphere we laid on, Funky Dory were clean, polite and professional beyond our expectations. So many positive comments were made on the night and since by so many of our guests, I would have no hesitation in booking them again or recommending them to others. They were punctual & easy going with not the slightest hint of ego, and even played longer than expected. We even had other professional musicians among our guests who were equally impressed by their performance. Charlotte (the lead singer) added that extra dimension and balance to the act. After trawling the internet for bands we couldn't have been happier with our choice. Thanks guys - you were superb!
Funky Dory lived up to their name. Great band, nice guys, so lively, the dance floor was full all night. Everyone has been asking me where I found them! We had an amazing night, thank you so much.
They were fantastic. Loads of energy and got the crowd going too. I lost count of the amount of guests who mentioned how good they were. Thanks Funky Dory :)
- Pinewood Studios
- Guildford Cricket Club
Do I need to provide anything else?
Just provide us with an appropriate space (10-15ft minimum) and we will bring absolutely everything to make your night perfect!
- 2 x 60 minute sets
- 3 x 40 minute sets
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.