Engaging, energetic and in demand. Gigawatt will turn your event up to eleven!
Looking for an incredible pop and rock band who are young, energetic and in demand? Gigawatt are an enormously talented and successful events band who’ve been rocking audiences at weddings, parties and corporate events nationwide. Drawing upon a wealth of live performing experience at huge venues, like the O2 Arena in London, Gigawatt turn your event up to 11!
Energetic, young and vibrant: all the characteristics of a successful and incredibly talented events band. Which is exactly what Gigawatt are.
Consisting of six professionally trained musicians, Gigawatt deliver outstanding concert style performances of your favourite nostalgic pop and rock songs. With both brilliant female and male lead vocals Gigawatt deliver exciting versions of songs from genres including pop, rock, indie, soul, funk and disco all whilst keeping your audiences engaged, interacted and on the dance floor!
All of the members pride themselves on delivering excellent music, utilising male and female vocals to create stunning five-part vocal harmonies. They ensure that the individuality of the band shines through in their music and their tailored set-lists for each event.
Completely self contained, Gigawatt provide high-tech lighting and sound equipment necessary to put on their spectacular concert style show.
6 Piece Line-Up
- 2 x Lead vocals (Female & Male)
- 4 x Backing vocals
- 2 Guitars
- 1 Keyboard / Synth
- 1 Bass
- 1 Drums
Modern Masters Medley
- Get Lucky - Daft Punk
- Just Got Paid - Sigala, Ella Eyre, Meghan Trainor
- Blurred Lines - Robin Thicke
- Rather Be - Clean Bandit
- Hold My Hand - Jess Glynne
The Wonder Medley
- Superstition - Stevie Wonder
- I Wish - Stevie Wonder
- Isn’t She Lovely - Stevie Wonder
Out the House Medley
- Finally - CeCe Peniston
- Sing It Back - Moloko
- Starlight - The Supermen Lovers
- Make Luv - Room 5
- Lady (Hear Me Tonight) - Modjo
Foot-so-Hot Shack Medley
- Footloose - Kenny Loggins
- I’m So Excited - Pointer Sisters
- Hot Stuff - Donna Summer
- Love Shack - B52’s
Shake Your Twister Medley
- Shake Your Tail Feather - The Blues Brothers
- Twist & Shout - The Beatles
- Johnny B. Goode - Chuck Berry
Queen B Medley
- Crazy In Love - Beyonce
- Bootylicious - Destiny’s Child
- Survivor - Destiny’s Child
The MJ Medley
- Billie Jean
- Blame It On The Boogie
- Black Or White
- The Way You Make Me Feel
Classic Club Medley
- Jump Around - House of Pain
- Gettin’ Jiggy Wit It - Will Smith
- Ride Wit Me - Nelly
- Get Ur Freak On - Missy Elliott
- Yeah! - Usher
- Uptown Funk - Mark Ronson (feat Bruno Mars)
- Treasure - Bruno Mars
- Locked Out Of Heaven - Bruno Mars
- Runaway Baby - Bruno Mars
Modern Pop Songs
- Shut Up & Dance - Walk The Moon
- Shotgun - George Ezra
- Valerie - The Zutons
- Cake By The Ocean - DNCE
- David Guetta feat. Sia - Titanium
- Rhianna - Only Girl in the World
- Domino - Jessie J
- All About That Bass - Meghan Trainor
- Rolling In The Deep - Adele
- Star Girl - McFly
- Red Alert - Basement Jaxx
- Insomnia - Faithless
- American Boy - Estelle
Get Those Dancing Shoes On Songs
- Play That Funky Music - Wild Cherry
- Feel Good - James Brown
- Car Wash - Rose Royce
- Soul Man - Sam & Dave
- We Are Family - Sister Sledge
- For Once In My Life - Stevie Wonder
- Good Times - Chic
- You Might Need Somebody - Randy Crawford
- Mustang Sally - Wilson Picket
- Rappers Delight - Sugarhill Gang
80s Belters Songs
- Living On A Prayer - Bon Jovi
- Summer Of '69 - Bryan Adams
- The Best - Tina Turner
- The Power Of Love - Huey Lewis and The News
- Easy Lover - Phil Collins
- When The Going Gets Tough - Billy Ocean
- Ain't Nobody - Chaka Khan
- Venus - Bananarama
Rock Your Socks Off Songs
- Mr Brightside - The Killers
- Place Your Hands - Reef
- Parklife - Blur
- All The Small Things - Blink 182
- Teenage Dirtbag - Wheatus
- Don’t Stop Believin’ - Journey
- Don’t Stop Me Now - Queen
- Crazy Little Thing Called Love - Queen
- You’ve Got The Love - Florence & The Machine
- Learn To Fly - Foo Fighters
- Are You Gonna Go My Way - Lenny Kravitz
- Seven Nation Army - The White Stripes
- Saw Her Standing There - The Beatles
- Town Called Malice - The Jam
- Go Your Own Way - Fleetwood Mac
- The Chain - Fleetwood Mac
- Are You Gonna Be My Girl - Jet
- Harder To Breathe - Maroon 5
- Gold On The Ceiling - The Black Keys
- Feel Like A Woman - Shania Twain
- Plug In Baby - Muse
- Time Is Running Out - Muse
- Smooth - Santana
- Take Me Out - Franz Ferdinand
- Two Princes - Spin Doctors
- Proud Mary - Tina Turner
- Sex On Fire - Kings Of Leon
Jingle All The Way
- Rocking Around The Christmas Tree - Brenda Lee
- Rockin' Robin - Jackson 5
- All I Want For Christmas Is You - Maria Carey
- Merry Christmas Everyone - Shakin Stevens
Absolutely amazing band. Gigawatt made our wedding night!
Absolutely incredible, so friendly and absolutely amazing. They got everyone dancing.
- Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents
- O2 Arena, London
- Excel Centre, London
- Frankfurt German Market
- Fisher House UK
- Queen Elizabeth Hospital Birmingham
- Greenway Hall Golf Club
What happens if one of the band is ill on the day of my event?
We have fellow musicians that we can call on to stand in on the rare occasion one of the band is ill. All of these musicians are seasoned professionals that we have played with for years.
What does the fee include?
Our fee includes the full five piece band with PA, lighting and travel expenses. Included in the fee also is a keys player, who joins the band as a sixth member should the stage size accommodate.
How loud will you be?
Volume is at your discretion. Bear in mind that to get a good atmosphere, a reasonable level of volume is required but we don’t like it too loud any more than you.
Do you provide all your own equipment?
Yes, all we need is a clear stage area in which to set up and a safe power supply.
How far will you travel?
We regularly perform all over the country, so distance really is no object but we will require an additional fee for travel and may need bed and breakfast arranged for us if considerable distances are involved.
How long do you take to set up?
We need about an hour to set up and sound check.
How long do you perform for?
A standard booking will see us play either 1 x 110 minute set, or 2 x 60 minute live sets between the hours of 5:00 PM and 12:00 AM. If required we can play past midnight and on some occasions set up early, but this does normally incur an additional fee. We are happy to discuss your schedule with you.
- 2 x 60 minute sets
- 1 x 120 minute set
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.