Having performed for the likes of Wayne and Coleen Rooney, Olly Murs, Sarah Millican and Sir Alex Ferguson and the Manchester United team, Glen is widely acknowledged for his incredible natural ability to captivate and enchant audiences.
With an impressive list of testimonials from celebrity clients and audiences, Glen’s timeless repertoire is gaining vast appeal. Having sold over 2000 tickets over his last 5 shows - including a sell out show at The Sage and his recent Newcastle City Hall Show - Glen is in extremely high demand.
Having a great voice of course is important, but equally as important is the relationship that your performer has with your guests, the audience. Glen is fortunate in that he is able to mix well at all levels and treat every guest as if he is singing the songs to them.
Glen's acoustic sets are designed to create a laid-back ”Live lounge” atmosphere, which works perfectly as background music. This performance works perfectly throughout the day, photographs, wedding breakfast, and drinks reception, as everyone loves live acoustic. The set list includes...
- Ed Sheeran
- Sam Smith
- Michael Jackson
- The Killers
- Arctic Monkeys
- Pharell Williams
- Black Street
- Bruno Mars
- David Grey
- Michael Buble
- Snow Patrol
- John Legend
- Bryan Adams
- The Jam
- Jimi Hendrix
- Arctic Monkeys
- Take that
- Frank Sinatra
- Van Morrison
- The Verve
- The Beatles
- Goo Goo Dolls
- The Kooks
- Kayne West
- Plain White T’s
- Elton John
- John Lennon
- Paulo Nutini
- James Morrisson
- Maroon 5
- and many more...
- Glen can play solo Acousitic & Vocals - adding everything from piano up to 12 piece band including - Sax, Guitar, Trumpet, Bass, Drums, Trombone, Organ etc.
- All You Need Is Love - The Beatles
- Always Be Right There - Bryan Adams
- America - Razorlight
- American Boy - Estele, ft Kanye West
- Thinking out loud - A Team - Ed Sheeran
- Babylon - David Gray
- Back To Black - Amy Winehouse
- Better Man - Robbie Williams
- Cannonball - Damion Rice
- Champagne Supernova - Oasis
- Chasing Cars - Snow Patrol
- Cry Me A River - Justin Timberlake
- Dakota - Stereophonics
- Day We Caught The Train - Ocean Colour Scene
- Delilah - Plain White T’s
- Empire State Of Mind - Alicia Keys
- Everlong - Foo Fighters
- Feeling Good - Michael Buble
- Fly Me To The Moon - Frank Sinatra
- Forget You - Cee-lo Green
- Glad You Came - The Wanted
- Golden Touch - Razorlight
- Greatest Day/ Patitence/Rule the world - Take That
- Handbags And Glad rags - Stereophonics
- Hey Jude - The Beatles
- Iris - Goo Goo Dolls
- I Am The Walrus - The Beatles
- I Haven’t Met You Yet - Michael Buble
- I Need A Dollar - Aloe Blac
- I Wouldn’t Believe Your Radio - Stereophonics
- Kiss From A Rose - Seal
- Last Request - Paulo Nutini
- Lazy Song - Bruno Mars
- Light My Fire - The Doors
- Love Supreme - Robbie Williams
- Lucky Man - The Verve
- Make You Feel My Love - Adele
- Mardy Bum - Arctic Monkeys
- Mr Brightside - The Killers
- Moves Like Jagger - Maroon 5
- My Hero - Foo Fighters
- Rolling In The Deep - Adele
- Rule The World - Take That
- Patience - Take that
- She’s Electric - Oasis
- Shine - Take That
- Somewhere Only We Know - Keane
- Tears Dry On Their Own - Amy Winehouse
- These Streets -Paulo Nutini
- The Drugs Don’t Work- The Verve
- The Importance Of Being Idol - Oasis
- Stay with me - Sam smith
- The Way You Make Me Feel - Michael Jackson
- This Love - Maroon 5
- Times Like These - Foo Fighters
- Time Of Your Life (Good Riddance) - Greenday
- Under The Bridge - Red Hot Chilli Peppers
- Use Somebody - Kings Of Leon
- Valerie – Amy Winehouse
- We Found Love - Rihanna
- When The Sun Goes Down - Arctic Monkeys
- When We Collide - Biffy Clyro/Matt Cardle
- When You Were Young - The Killers
- Wonderwall - Oasis
- Yellow - Coldplay
- You’re In My Heart - Rod Stewart
- Your Song - Elton John
Fantastic all the guests said he was amazing! Great communication prior aswell! Thank you Glen!!
Glen was amazing at our wedding. Us and the guests all had an amazing time listening to Glen. Also a few guests also approached Glen to sing at their wedding.
Glen played at our wedding day time reception and he was fantastic. So many of our guests commented on how good he was and how varied his song choice was and that suited everyone. We would highly recommend Glen for any event. He was also prompt and professional, yet friendly with the guests.
Glen was amazing at my birthday party. Great singer & musician. Everyone loved him & had a great time. All up dancing & singing. Would definitely recommend him. Really nice person too.
Glen was fantastic and picked up on he mood of the party. He has a wonderful mellow voice and everyone in the room showered him with compliments. They just loved him. I would have no hesitation in hiring him again - a consummate professional. Thank you for the recommendation.
Glen performed at our wedding, during both reception drinks and then again after dinner during a cocktail hour. Words cannot even describe how talented Glen is, he is effortlessly amazing musically and he created the most perfect atmosphere for our guests. This coupled with his charm and smile had everyone up dancing away in minutes. We couldn’t have been more impressed with Glen from initial booking to the lovely email he sent us after the event. What makes Glen an even better part of any special event is his personality, nothing is a hassle and he is always massively helpful and positive, he made a very stressy bridezilla feel very calm! A huge thank you to Glen for his huge contribution to our perfect day.
Glen was perfection. He fitted my brief exactly and my guests loved him. He read the audience so expertly that by the end of the evening they were begging him to stay. Glen has a lovely voice and a really well balanced repertoire which appealed to a broad mix of people and I would have him back at the drop of a hat.
Absolutely fantastic! Would highly recommend Glen to anyone. Not only is he a fab singer and guitar player, he is such a lovely person and he really made our day special. Thanks Glen! Clare x
We just wanted to say a huge Thank you for being part of our Wedding day! Every single guest commented on how amazing you were and how perfect you did our first dance, it made it all so special. We really can not Thank You enough. Hope to see you again soon.
We were lucky enough to have Glen perform at our son Josh and his wife Amy’s wedding yesterday at the Ramside Hall. He sang a beautiful and moving version of their chosen song as Amy walked down the aisle; it was amazing. He performed an acoustic set during the meal with his own choice of songs which fitted the occasion perfectly, it was great to see the enjoyment on all the guest’s faces and it made the day even more special to us all. Glen’s warmth and professionalism shone through and his amazing voice and versatility was a key part of such a wonderful day. All the guests loved it and so many people commented about how great Glen was. We would highly recommend Glen to anyone who wants a live performer no matter what the occasion.
- Wayne & Colleen Rooney - Private Party
- Newcaslte City Hall - Glens show - Swing for Parkinsons
- Old Trafford - Performing for the Manchester United team and other celebrities including Olly Murs
- Sage Gatehsead - Sold out
- St James Park - Home of Newcastle United - Match day entertainment
Can Glen learn a song for me?
Yes, of course as long as plenty of time is given.
Can Glen play my first dance?
Yes, of course!
Can Glen provide extra musicians like a piano player?
Yes, extra line-up options are available. Please ask your agent for a quote.
How far will Glen travel?
As far as you like and all quotes include travel and any accomodation, where needed.
Will Glen play at the ceremony or during a wedding breakfast ?
Yes - Sets and performances can be tailored.
Can Glen move rooms to play throughout?
Yes, providing enough time is give to move the PA system safely.
- 3 x 40 Minutes
- 2 x 60 Minutes
- 2 x 45 Minutes
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.