Exclusive To Warble
Perfectly blending the festival vibe with an eclectic setlist and energetic upbeat style, Guiding Lights are an in-demand live band from the South West.
This is one of the most talented four piece bands in the South West, who deliver rousing anthems over two different but perfectly styled sets to give you a memorable night of live entertainment.
With a wide range of songs, from Mumford & Sons to The Beatles and George Ezra to James Bay, Guiding Lights will bring a dynamic live performance to your event but what makes them so popular? Weddings and parties are becoming more and more diverse with people choosing all manner of different locations - festival weddings and parties, tents and tipi's and marquee's in the garden. Guiding Lights are equally at home in any location, thanks to their contemporary style and engaging live show.
- Professional 4-piece Festival and Folk Band
- 1 x 60 Minute 'Mumford and Sons' style set followed by 1 x 60 minute electric set
- Perfect for rustic barns, garden marquees and intimate tipi celebrations
- FREE DJ Service using DJ software
- First dance / special requests learnt where it fits the band's style
If you're looking for a fantastic live experience to bring to your event, then Guiding Lights are the band!
- Acoustic / Electric Guitar
- Teenage Dirtbag – Wheatus
- Feel It Still - Portugal. The Man
- Paradise - George Ezra
- Tompkins Square Park – Mumford & Sons
- Hold Back The River – James Bay
- Go Your Own Way - Fleetwood Mac
- Sweet Home Alabama – Lynyrd Skynyrd
- Shut Up & Dance - Walk The Moon
- Best Fake Smile – James Bay
- Shape Of You - Ed Sheeran
- Havana - Camila Cabello
- Have A Nice Day - Stereophonics
- Hey Brother – Avicii
- New Rules - Dua Lipa
- Wake Me Up - Avicii
- Blame It On Me - George Ezra
- Ho Hey - The Lumineers
- Castle On The Hill - Ed Sheeran
- Twist and shout – The Beatles
- Counting Stars - One Republic
- Riptide – Vance Joy
- Saw Her Standing There – The Beatles
- I Will Wait – Mumford & Sons
- Valerie – Amy Winehouse
- Half the World Away – Oasis
- Falsom Prison Blues – Jonny Cash
- Sweet Child O mine – Guns n Roses
- She’s Electric – Oasis
- Little Lion Man – Mumford & Sons
- Hey Ya – Outkast
- Get Lucky – Daft Punk
- Happy – Pharell Williams
- Park Life – Blur
- Lightning Bolt – Jake Bug
- Home – Edward Sharp and the magnetic heroes
- Brown Eyed Girl – Van Morrison
- Locked out of Heaven – Bruno Mars
- Mr Brightside - Killers
- The Strokes – Last Nite
- Are you gonna be my girl - Jet
- Chelsea dagger – The Fratellis
- Uptown funk – Bruno Mars
- All Day & All Of The Night – The Kinks
- Sex on Fire – Kings of Leon
- Place Your Hands - Reef
- We Found Love – Rihanna
- I’m a Believer – The Monkees
- Buck Rogers - Feeder
- You Really Got Me – The Kinks
- Song 2 - Blur
- Basket Case – Green Day
- All The Small Things – Blink 182
- Bet You Look Good on the Dance Floor – Arctic Monkeys
- Summer Of 69 – Bryan Adams
- Livin' on a prayer – Bon Jovi
- Wonderwall – Oasis
The band were amazing! Their music was exactly what we wanted and had everyone up dancing and singing along the whole time. We absolutely loved them!
The band were incredible, we loved every minute! Thank you from the Kothari-Barrs.
They were excellent, thank you!
Excellent. Punctual, polite, great sounding band and perfect for what we looked for a long time for. Would recommend in heartbeat.
The process from beginning to end was fantastic and the service from everyone involved was top notch - thanks! Everyone said how great Guiding Lights were. Would definitely book again!! Thanks, Steve.
All contact has been very helpful and positive. The band were very accommodating on the night and were great all round. Thanks for a great night.
Guiding Lights understand that every Wedding is different and they are happy to build a package just for you. Here’s some common questions when creating a bespoke package:
- Can we have the band setup earlier? - Yes! Great if you want to avoid disturbing the ambience if everything is taking place in the same room.
- Can we have a later finish? - Yes! whilst most venues are licensed until midnight, Guiding Lights realise that many are fine to continue the celebrations until 1am or 2am.
- Will the band learn our first dance? - Yes, wherever possible! The band will learn your first dance song providing enough prior notice is given and the song is within the style of the band. If this is not possible the band will be happy to play your first dance via their PA / DJ equipment
- Will a DJ Service be provided? - Yes! The band runs a FREE DJ SERVICE between sets using DJ software to keep the party atmosphere going!
Please Note: As standard, and at no extra fee, Guiding Lights will provide party music before, in between and after their performances.
- Guiding Lights perform 2 x 60 Minute Sets (1 x 60 Minute Acoustic Set followed by 1 x 60 Minute Electric Set or 2 x 60 minute electric sets).
- Because Guiding Lights want you to have the whole night's entertainment sorted when you hire them, the band offers a FREE DJ option that runs when the band are not performing.
- The FREE DJ option is performed by a member of the band with party classics on hand to keep the party jumping! Where possible they will take any special requests on the evening and with the DJ option being provided via the band's equipment, the space utilised at the venue is kept to a minimum.
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.