High Tides are a Rock/Pop Covers act based in Bristol, available for events anywhere in the UK.
Hailing from the south west of England, these guys travel far and wide to get the party started. Having built up a sterling reputation with audiences over the last few years, High Tides know how to make every gig special.
High Tides capture the best of raucous rock and indie while combining it with polished modern pop and a song book that stretches back through the entire history of popular music. These guys aren’t afraid to get off the stage and onto the dancefloor. Past gigs have included ‘dance offs’, ‘human pyramids’ and many unexpected guest appearances. You never know what might happen next!
Bringing the sound and excitement of an epic concert that can be scaled to suit any venue, these guys don’t just turn up and play the songs. They do everything in their power to create a live show that jumps out and grabs you - from belting out anthemic choruses to getting stuck in on the dancefloor. They’ve even been known to jump on the tables if the night calls for it!
With every band member able to sing they are capable of a huge sound. They also add extra guitar/keys and drum samples when needed to fill out the sound and give you the best experience possible. Every one of them takes a huge amount of pride in their performance and it really shows! They aim to play every show like it is their last!
- Four highly experienced performers who live and breath music.
- Friendly and professional offstage, exciting and passionate onstage!
- 2 x 60 or 3 x 40 minute sets as standard with additional sets available if required.
- Free DJ playlist provided.
- Vocals/Bass Guitar
High Tides are also available with a 2 piece brass section to take things up an extra gear!
- Happy - Pharrell Williams
- Shake It Off - Taylor Swift
- I Knew You Were Trouble - Taylor Swift
- Locked Out Of Heaven - Bruno Mars
- Treasure - Bruno Mars
- 24K Magic - Bruno Mars
- Get Lucky - Daft Punk
- Shut Up and Dance - Walk the Moon
- We Found Love - Rihanna
- Castle On the Hill - Ed Sheeran
- Shape of You - Ed Sheeran
- Adventure of a Lifetime - Coldplay
- Bad Guy - Billie Eillish
- Paradise - George Ezra
- Shotgun - George Ezra
- Chocolate - The 1975
- What You Know - Two Door Cinema Club
- What Went Down - Foals
- My Number - Foals
- Hold Back the River - James Bay
- Many of Horror - Biffy Clyro
- Valerie - Mark Ronson / Amy Winehouse
- Are You Gonna Be My Girl - Jet
- Naive - The Kooks
- Last Night - The Strokes
- Little Lion Man - Mumford and Sons
- Use Somebody - Kings of Leon
- Sex on Fire - Kings of Leon
- Buck Rogers - Feeder
- When the Sun Goes Down - Arctic Monkeys
- I Predict a Riot - Kaiser Chiefs
- Mr Brightside - The Killers
- Somebody Told Me - The Killers
- Chelsea Dagger - The Fratellis
- Dakota - Stereophonics
- Girl All the Bad Guys Want - Bowling For Soup
- 5 Colours in her Hair - Busted
- Bet You Look Good on the Dancefloor - Arctic Monkeys
- Fake Tales of San Francisco - Arctic Monkeys
- Teenage Dirtbag - Wheatus
- Beautiful day - U2
- Take Me Out - Franz Ferdinand
- New Shoes - Paolo Nutini
- Parklife - Blur
- Song 2 - Blur
- She’s Electric - Oasis
- Wonderwall - Oasis
- Don’t Look Back in Anger - Oasis
- All the Small Things - Blink 182
- Sit Down - James
- Everybody (Backstreet's Back) - Backstreet Boys
- Disco 2000 - Pulp
- Summer of 69 - Bryan Adams
- 500 Miles - The Proclaimers
- Should I Stay or Should I Go - The Clash
- Back in Black - AC/DC
- Crazy Little Thing Called Love - Queen
- Superstition - Stevie Wonder
- Sweet Home Alabama - Lynyrd Skynyrd
- Proud Mary - Tina Turner
- Play That Funky Music - Average White Band
50's & 60's
- Twist and Shout - The Beatles
- Saw Her Standing There - The Beatles
- Brown Eyed Girl - Van Morrison
- Really Got Me - The Kinks
- All Day and All Night - The Kinks
- I’m a Believer - The Monkees
- Hard To Handle - Black Crowes
Lot of fun - Michael and the guys turned up on time, set up without fuss and then played two blinding sets of music. None of the usual cheesy wedding songs in sight either, which is exactly what we wanted. Thanks guys - would definitely book again!
Do the band bring their own equipment?
High Tides are completely self sufficient and will bring top quality PA system and lights.
Do High Tides have PAT and PLI?
All equipment is PAT tested and the band are covered by Public Liability Insurance. Up to date certificates can be provided on request.
How much space do they need?
The guys recommend a minimum stage space of around 3x4meters to allow for all equipment and lots of room to rock out, but can fit in almost anywhere if needed. High Tides are an excitable and interactive bunch, and can really perform at their best with plenty of space!
Are sound limiters an issue?
High Tides are capable of making a huge sound and filling the room, but they also have a lot of experience working with limiters and keeping within any venue’s requirements. The band have a great deal of knowledge when it comes to keeping a full and punchy sound at low volume levels.
- 2 x 60 or 3 x 40 minute sets as standard.
- Free DJ playlist option to keep the music going non stop.
- The band can offer an additional 40 or 60 minute set if you just don’t want the party to end!
- They also offer an acoustic duo which can be perfect for background music earlier in the day.
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.