Hobo Jungle are an Acoustic Guitar & Blues Harmonica Duo with an absolute raw talent! Pure authenticity at it's finest!
Hobo Jungle perform everything from popular 50's and 60's material right up to the modern day chart hits.
Hobo Jungle are a Guitar/ Harmonica Duo based in the North West. Their sound is not too different from the Americana, folk & blues sound that has been ever popular throughout the decades. They perform everything from popular 50's and 60's material right up to the modern day chart hits.
Ross, a singer/songwriter in his own right, honed his musical craft at Paul McCartney’s Liverpool Institute for Performing Arts. His own material recently received national Radio play on Janice Long’s Radio 2 show.
Mat is an accomplished harmonica and flute player who is as much at home playing Irish traditional music as he is the blues. In fact, he won the British Blues Harmonica Championship when he was only twenty-one.
Together the guys have an endless repertoire of songs, from Blues, 50’s & 60’s Rock & Roll music, Irish classics, 70’s Singer/ Songwriters right through to todays contemporary chart music. They are a perfect act for any Wedding, Birthday Party or Live Music Venue.
Standard Line Up:
- Male Vocal, Acoustic Guitar & Bass Drum
- Blues Harmonica, Irish Flues, Irish Pipes & Male Vocals
Extra Line Up:
- Fiddle Player (Add £175)
- Saxophone Player (Add £140)
- Keyboard Player (Add £140)
- Percussion Player (Add £140)
- Extra Guitarst (Add £175)
- Bass Player & Drummer (Add £350)
2 Hour DJ Option (Finish time no later than 1am) - Add £175
- Rat Pack - Mack The Knife
- Rat Pack - Mr Bojangles
- Rat Pack - Little Old Wine Drinker
- Rat Pack - Witchcraft
- Rat Pack - High Hopes
- Lead Belly - Rock Island Line
- Hank Williams - Hey Good Lookin'
- Elvis - Hound Dog
- Elvis - Jailhouse Rock
- Chuck Berry - Johnny Be Goode
- Chuck Berry - Roll Over Beethoven
- Little Richard - Long Tall Sally
- Eddie Cochran - Twenty Flight Rock
- The Everly Brothers - Bye Bye Love
- The Everly Brothers - Wake Up Little Susie
- Johnny Cash - Folsom Prison Blues
- Johnny Cash - Walk The Line
- Johnny Cash - Ring Of Fire
- Johnny Cash - Boy Names Sue
- Johnny Cash - It Ain't Me Babe
- The Beatles - Please Please Me
- The Beatles - All My Loving
- The Beatles - Love Me Do
- The Beatles - Twist & Shout
- The Beatles - In My Life
- The Beatles - Help!
- The Beatles - You've Got To Hide Your Love Away
- The Beatles - Norwegian Wood
- The Beatles - Come Together
- The Beatles - Here Comes The Sun
- Simon & Garfunkel - The Boxer
- Simon & Garfunkel - Homeward Bound
- Simon & Garfunkel - Mrs Robinson
- Simon & Garfunkel - Cecilia
- Simon & Garfunkel - I Am A Rock
- Simon & Garfunkel - The Only Living Boy In New York
- Simon & Garfunkel - Feelin Groovy
- Jackson C. Frank - Blues Run The Game
- Bob Dylan - Blowing In The Wind
- Bob Dylan - Don't Think Twice
- Bob Dylan - Times Are Changning
- Bob Dylan - Like A Rolling Stone
- Bob Dylan - Subterrenean Homesick Blues
- Bob Dylan - Mr Tambourine Man
- Bob Dylan - Knocking On Heavens Door
- Van Morrison - Brown Eyed Girl
- Neil Diamond - Sweet Caroline
- Neil Diamond - Forever In Blue Jeans
- Don Mclean - American Pie
- Harry Nillsson - Everybody's Talking At Me
- Creedence Clearwater Revival - Bad Moon Rising
- James Taylor - You've Got A Friend
- James Taylor - Fire & Rain
- James Taylor - Sweet Baby James
- Crosby, Stills & Nash - Teach Your Children
- Crosby, Stills & Nash - Wooden Ships
- Crosby, Stills & Nash - Long Time Gone
- Neil Young - Helpless
- Neil Young - Heart Of Gold
- Eric Clapton - Wonderful Tonight
- Eric Clapton - Knocking On Heavens Door
- The Eagles - Hotel California
- Cat Stevens - Father & Song
- Cat Stevens - Wild World
- Cat Stevens - Moonshadow
- The Band - The Weight
- The Band - Up On Cripple Creek
- Paul Simon - 50 Ways To Leave Your Lover
- Paul Simon - Me & Julio Down By The Schoolyard
- Oasis - Wonderwall
- Oasis - Don't Look Back In Anger
- Oasis - Songbird
- Oasis - She's Electric
- James - Sit Down
- I'll Be There For You (Friends Theme Tune)
- Deep Blue Something - Breakfast At Tiffanies
- David Gray - Babylon
- Damian Rice - Cannonball
- Coldplay - Yellow
- Coldplay - The Scientist
- The Killers - Mr Brightside
- Kings Of Leon - Use Somebody
- Kings Of Leon - Sex On Fire
- James Blunt - You're Beautiful
- Paolo Nutini - Candy
- Paolo Nutini - Alloway Grove
- Paolo Nutini - Pencil Full Of Lead
- Adele - Someone Like You
- Ed Sheeran - A Team
- R Kelly - Ignition
- Nelly - Ride With Me
- Jason Mraz - Im Yours
- Jack Johnson - Better Together
- Jessie J - Price Tag
- Jessie J - Do It Like A Dude
- Rhianna - We Found Love
- Rhianna - Umberella
- Amy Winehouse - Valarie
Brilliant, they did a fantastic job and sounded amazing!
Incredible performances, we were inundated with compliments from impressed visitors. Very professional yet friendly, our expectations were exceeded on all counts.
These boys were amazing, totally made our day! They are really nice guys, excellent range of music and talented musicians who sounded awesome. Really nice to deal with, will definitely book them again.
Some previous clients include:
- Hilton Hotels (Liverpool & Manchester)
- Malmaison Hotels (Liverpool & Manchester)
- Waxy O'Connors (Manchester Printworks)
- O'Neills Irish Pubs (Liverpool, Preston, Didsbury)
- Hard Rock Cafe (Manchester Printworks)
How long do Hobo Jungle play for?
Hobo Jungle play 2 x 45 min slots or 3 x 30 min slots. Extra 45 min slots are available at extra cost. Please enquire for details.
How much space do Hobo Jungle require?
Hobo Jungle require a stage space of 10ft x 10ft. They also require 2 - 4 standard plug sockets.
Do Hobo Jungle offer any extra musicians or a DJ set?
Yes. Hobo Jungle offer the follwing extra musicians to add to their line up:
- Fiddle Player
- Saxophone Player
- Keyboard Player
- Percussion Player
- Extra Guitarist
- Drummer & Bass Player
They also offer a 2 hour DJ Set after their performance. Curfew is no later than 1am.
Do Hobo Jungle offer interval music between their sets?
Yes. Hobo Jungle provde interval music played from an iPod or Laptop between the sets.
If there is anything specific you want for this interval music you can email over a list of songs to ensure the act have these tracks on the day. Or you can arrange to use your own iPod for the act to play it through their system.
I'm having a big wedding. Are Hobo Jungle suitable enough for my wedding?
Hobo Jungle recommend that they can cater for a wedding with up to 500 seated guests. They recommend adding extra musicians for anything bigger. For a bigger wedding or event, adding a bass player & drummer creates the biggest sound.
Can I request any songs for Hobo Jungle to play at my event?
Yes. Hobo Jungle are willing to learn 1 or 2 songs (within reason) for your event free of charge.
Standard Set Times:
- 2 x 45 mins or 3 x 30 mins
Extra Set Times:
- For an extra 45 mins add £235
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.