Jade is an acclaimed solo singer/guitarist.
Performing original acoustic chilled out versions of modern pop songs with some classics from 60s-90s thrown in, Jade's repertoire ranges from Chainsmokers, Clean Bandit and Coldplay through to Eva Cassidy, Marvin Gaye and The Beatles.
Previous experience includes performances at The Royal Albert Hall, a 15 date arena tour of Germany opening for Robin Gibb, and supporting major artists such as Bryan Adams, Van Morrison, The Pussycat Dolls, Sugababes and Westlife amongst others.
Providing stylish and chilled entertainment delivered in a mellow, soulful and original style, Jade's repertoire includes classics from The Beatles, Otis Redding, Roberta Flack and more, right through to the very latest modern pop and indie covers.
Ideal for wedding breakfasts and ceremonies, drinks receptions and corporate functions, Jade is comfortable performing as a main feature or subtle background entertainment.
Jade has a vast amount of experience performing solo throughout most major theatres in the UK in front of audiences in their thousands, supporting artists such as Bryan Adams, Van Morrisson, The Pussycat Dolls, Westlife and the Sugababes. Jade has also performed on a national theatre tour with Joan Armatrading and a 15 date arena tour of Germany with the legendary Robin Gibb!
Jade has performed several times on Radio 2's Friday Night Is Music Night accompanied by the BBC Concert Orchestra and has also been featured numerous times on various Radio 2 shows.
- Solo Vocal / Guitar
2000's to Present
- Amy Winehouse - Valerie
- Alicia Keys - Empire State of Mind
- Adele - Rollin In The Deep
- Adele - Send my Love To Your New Lover
- Adele - Someone Like You
- Adele - Make You Feel My Love
- Anne Marie - Ciao Adios
- Anne Marie - Alarm
- Ben Folds - The Luckiest
- Bruno Mars Just The Way You Are
- Bruno Mars - Marry You
- Bruno Mars - When I Was Your Man
- Beyonce - Halo
- Beyonce - If I Were A Boy
- Callum Scott - Dancing on My Own
- Clean Bandit / Jess Glynne - Rather Be
- Chainsmokers - Closer
- Chainsmokers Paris
- Charlene Soraia - Wherever you Will Go
- Charlie Puth - Attention
- Christina Perri - A Thousand Years
- Colbie Caillat - Bubbly
- Coldplay - Magic
- Coldplay - Fix You
- Coldplay - Viva La Vida
- Coldplay - Yellow
- Coldplay - The Scientist
- Daft Punk - Get Lucky
- Daniel Merriweather - Red
- Ed Sheeran - Give Me Love
- Ed Sheeran - Lego House
- Ed Sheeran - The A Team
- Ed Sheeran - Tenerife Sea
- Ed Sheeran - Thinking Out Loud
- Ed Sheeran - Perfect
- Ed Sheehan - How Would You Feel
- Ed Sheeran - Shape of You
- Elbow - One Day LIke This
- Eliza Doolittle - Pack Up Your Troubles
- Ellie Goulding - How Long Will I Love You
- Emeli Sande - Beneath You're Beautiful
- Emeli Sande - My KInd Of Love
- Emeli Sande - Heaven
- Emeli Sande - Next To Me
- Estelle - American Boy
- Eva Cassidy - Fields Of Gold
- Eva Cassidy - Songbird
- Fun - We Are Young
- Florence and the Machine - You Got The Love
- George Ezra - Blame it on Me
- Gotye - Somebody That I Used To Know
- Gnarls Barclay - Crazy
- Greenday - Good Riddance(time of your life)
- Hayley Steinfield - Starving
- Hozier - Take me To Church
- Jack Johnson - Better Together
- Jamie Lawson - I Wasn't Expecting that
- Jason Derulo - Want to Want Me
- Jason Mraz - Im Yours
- Jason Mraz - I wont give up
- James Morisson / Nelly Furtado - Broken Strings
- James Morrison - You Make It Real
- Jax Jones - You Don't know Me
- Jessie J - Price Tag
- John Legend - You and I
- John Legend - Ordinary People
- JP Cooper- September Song
- JP Cooperm- Perfect Strangers
- Justin Bieber - Sorry
- Justin Bieber - Love Yourself
- Julia Michaels- Issues
- Keane - Somewhere only we Know
- Kings Of Leon - Use Somebody
- Kodaline - The One
- Lady Gaga - Pokerface
- Lady Antebellum - Need You Now
- Little Mix - Touch
- Madcon - Beggin
- Maroon 5 - This Love
- Maroon 5 - She Will Be Loved
- Maroon 5 - Payphone
- Michael Jackson - Human Nature
- Meghan Trainor - All About that Bass
- Michael Buble - Home
- Newton Faulkner - Dream Catch Me
- Norah Jones - Come Away With Me
- Omi - Cheerleader
- Owl City - Fireflies
- One Republic - Stop And Stare
- One Republic - Apologise
- Olly Murs / Demi Lovato - Up
- Paloma Faith - Picking Up The Pieces
- Paolo Nutini - Last Request
- Rihanna - Four five seconds
- Rihanna - Umbrella
- Rihanna - Diamonds
- Rihanna - Love The Way You Lie
- Razorlight - America
- Sam Smith - Stay With Me
- Sam Smith - How Will I Know(whitney houston)
- Sia - Elastic Heart
- Sia - Cheap Thrills
- Sia - The Greatest
- Snow Patrol - Run
- Snow Patrol - Chasing Cars
- Taylor Swift - Style
- Taylor Swift - Blank Space
- Taylor Swift - Shake It Off
- The Script - The Man Who Cant Be Moved
- The Script - Break Even
- The XX - Angels
- Train - Drops Of Jupiter
- Train - Hey Soul Sister
- Vance Joy - Riptide
- Annie Lennox -Why
- Bonnie Raitt - I Cant Make You Love Me
- Bryan Adams - Heaven
- Crowded House - Fall At Your Feet
- Crowded House - Don't Dream Its Over
- Joan Osbourne - One Of Us
- Oasis - Champagne Supernova
- Oasis - Songbird
- Oasis - Wonderwall
- REM - Everybody Hurts
- REM -Losing My Religion
- Robbie Williams - Angels
- Seal- Crazy
- Sinead O Connor - Nothing Compares To you
- Sixpence None the Richer - Kiss Me
- BeeGees - You Win Again
- BeeGees - Islands In The Stream
- Bon Jovi - Livin On A Prayer
- Chaka Khan -Aint Nobody
- Cyndi Lauper - Time After Time
- Cyndi Lauper - True Colours
- Tracy Chapman - Fast Car
- Tracy Chapman - Talkin Bout A Revolution
- U2 - With Or Without You
- Womack and Womack - Teardrops
- Edie Brickell - What I Am
- Elton John - Guess Thats Why They call It The Blues
- Phil Collins - Another Day In Paradise
- Jeff Buckley - Hallelujah
- Sade - Your Love Is King
- The Communards -Dont Leave Me This Way
- Bob Marley - Every Little Thing Is Gonna Be Alright
- Bob Marley - No Woman No Cry
- BeeGees -If I Cant Have You
- Bill Withers -Just The Two Of Us
- Bill Withers - Aint No Sunshine
- Beatles - Let It Be
- Beatles - Long and Winding Road
- Carly Simon - You're So Vain
- Dobie Gray - Drift Away
- Eric Clapton - Wonderful Tonight
- Elton John - Your Song
- Elvis Presley - Always On My Mind
- Jackson 5 - I Want You Back
- John Lennon - Imagine
- Joni Mitchell - Big Yellow Taxi
- James Taylor - Fire and Rain
- James Taylor - You Got A Friend
- Stevie Wonder - Isn't She Lovely
- Van Morrisson -Moondance
- Van Morrisson - Crazy Love
- Van Morrisson - Brown Eyed Girl
- Rod Stewart - Have I Told You Lately
- Roberta Flack - The First Time Ever I saw your Face
- BeeGees - To Love Somebody
- Beatles - I Wanna Hold Your Hand
- Beatles - With A Little Help From My Friends
- Beatles - In My Life
- Beatles - We Can Work It Out
- Beatles - Ticket To Ride
- Beatles - Love Me Do
- Beatles - Here Comes The Sun
- Carole King - Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow
- Cat Stevens - The First Cut Is The Deepest
- Ben E King - Stand By Me
- James Taylor -How Sweet It Is
- Louis Armstrong - What a Wonderful World
- Marvin Gaye - Heard It Through the Grapevine
- Otis Redding - Dock Of the Bay
- Etta James -At Last
Lovely lady and a great set list. Our guests really enjoyed listening to Jade sing.
Beautiful lady and a beautiful singer. Had her twice now and would highly recommend.
Jade has an amazing voice that really works well for the relaxed ceremony and reception style we wanted. Loads of our guests said how the song choices and each of her interpretations and covers carried over the crowd noise and really helped set the mood. Thank you so much!
Five out of Five!
Jade was fantastic! Her voice is amazing and would recommend her to everyone. Beautiful lady inside and out.
Absolutely fantastic singer/guitarist. Gorgeous lady with a gorgeous voice!
Very lovely, easy to get on with and really professional.
Jade was amazing, we had lots of compliments and questions about her. The music was just what we needed. I couldn't recommend her highly enough, she would add atmosphere to any event. Thank you.
We had Jade sings at our wedding and I would just like to say how brilliant she was. Everyone at our wedding complimented her and said how fantastic she sounded. She just topped our wedding off and made it amazing. I would recommend Jade to anyone looking for a singer for a party or a wedding.
Lovely voice and great songs, Thank you.
Jade was excellent, everyone commented on how good she was, I would highly recommend her.
Fantastic vocals, lovely girl! 110% happy with this booking! Great feedback from guests! Definitely recommend
Jade performed for over 400 guests at one of our events and was absolutely brilliant. Her set list had something for everyone and each song was delivered with great, clean guitar playing and as good a natural singing voice as you're likely to hear. Absolutely superb.
Jade was absolutely amazing. It's our 1st year wedding anniversary today and I'm going over all the fab memories and felt I had to share (albeit a year on), thanks to Jade and her absolutely amazing voice it made our day. She truly is talented and will make the most fab wedding days even more spectacular with her amazing voice singing. Everyone said how fab she was and asked us where we found her. Can't thank her enough.
Jade was absolutely incredible! What a beautiful voice and a lovely person to 'work' with. Jade was very accommodating to our needs for the wedding and was prompt to reply to any queries or questions we had. She had an extensive song list (luckily as I was half an hour late to the ceremony!) and I can't wait to see our video so I can hear more of her as all our guests assured me I missed out on beautiful singing! Thank you Jade for helping us to make the perfect wedding day!
Jade was amazing. We searched far and wide for the right act who would give us a trendy vibe to our wedding. She sounded even better than her demo recordings. So much so, some of our guests thought the music was being played from a CD. Jade was helpful and accommodating in the build up to the wedding. She played a great variety of music and really had the most amazing voice and is a talented acoustic guitarist. We can't recommend her highly enough! Thanks Jade! Richard and Ruth
Jade and her mum were absolutely lovely. Jade has an amazing voice and all my guests commented on how good she was. She was accommodating and friendly and did a great mix of music for us! I would highly recommend her to anyone!
We booked Jade to sing at our wedding and she was amazing!! Everyone commented to say how brilliant she was and she sung our first dance which made it very memorable. Thank you Jade for everything. You really helped to make our day special.
Hired Steve C and Jade Sins to perform in our monthly Friday Drinks (we normally just rent out a pub space and drink there one Friday of every month) this time I thought we should try to have an acoustic night in the office - just for a change... been told that everyone really loves them and that they want to do this as a regular thing. So yes will be getting them again in a few months.
Jade was fabulous, a very special addition to a very special day. She was friendly, accommodating (playing all the songs we'd requested) and extremely talented. We had many guests compliment her performances. Thank you :-)
Jade's skill and vocals were excellent. She has beautiful tone and great control. All my guests made comments about her vocal ability. I would definitely advise people to book Jade and I'm only gutted I didn't catch more of her set through being dragged away for pics.
Hi Sam, I just wanted to drop a little note to say how pleased we were with our bookings of Kings of the Dancefloor and Jade Sings for our wedding on 21st July, they were both just perfect couldn't fault them one bit we would highly recommend them to anyone and would definitely bear you in mind for any future bookings. I would also like to thank you too you were very helpful and efficient in the booking stage. Thank you again, Katy x
Jade was an excellent performer, with a fantastic voice. She was punctual, very professional in all aspects and very obliging. Jade enhanced our wedding reception and more than lived up to expectations. Everyone commented in a positive way about her voice and performance. We would not hesitate to either hire Jade again or to recommend to family and friends. We would like to thank Jade for contributing to our wonderful wedding. We wish her well for the future. Rod and Julie Cheesewright
We booked Jade for our daughter's 21st birthday. She is a lovely young lady who is extremely talented, a fabulous guitarist and a fantastic singer. Her playlist is excellent. All our guests commented on how good she was. Without hesitation I would definitely recommend Jade for any event you are planning.
Jade was absolutely amazing and made our wedding day! I can't put into words how amazing she was. Everyone has commented on how brilliant she was. I can't thank her enough for signing during our ceremony.
Jade was amazing! She arrived early to set up. She was very professional and friendly. Jade's voice is magical. Her voice combined with the guitar playing was amazing and really fit well with our venue and theme. All our guests were truly impressed with her voice. Several people approached during the night asking where we found her!! I loved every song she did, but we were really impressed with how well she sang our song 'Emilé Sande's My Kind of Love'. Jade... Chris and I would like to thank you for singing at our wedding. You made the night truly magical.
Jade was excellent, she arrived early to ensure she could set up and her singing was just fantastic. It really did make our wedding even more special. Many thanks, Sara
I would like to provide feedback for Jade who performed at my daughter's wedding on Saturday 7th September at Deer Park Hall. I was so impressed with Jade from the moment she arrived until she packed up and left! She played her acoustic guitar and sang during the later part of our sit down meal and for an hour afterwards and matched the mood in the room exactly right. She has a fantastic voice and I know that everyone enjoyed listening to her singing and playing! I would happily recommend and book her again in the future. Dare I say it - I think she is worth far more than we paid! Many thanks Warble Entertainment, don't let her go!!
Jade is a super talented singer/songwriter. We were delighted to have her play at The Hollow Bottom. She arrived hours before the gig, took little time to set up and was a joy to listen to. We will hope to be treated again in the near future.
- Performance venues include
- Royal Albert Hall
- London Palladium
- Liverpool Echo Arena
- Most major UK theatres
- Jade performs at a vast amount of weddings ceremonies, receptions and corporate functions throughout the UK
- Special requested songs can be learned at a small additional charge to cover rehearsal time.
- Prices are based on a maximum of 4 hours at venue.
- Waiting time may be charged.
- Standard 2 x 45 min sets (15-30 min break in between sets)
- Last set to finish by 10pm unless otherwise arranged.
- Ceremony/Drinks Reception Package - Ceremony performance plus one hour during drinks reception straight afterwards
- Drinks Reception Package - 2 x 45 mins (with 15-30 min break in between)
- Wedding Breakfast/Dinner Party package - 2 x 45 mins (with 15-30 min break in between sets)
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.