Joey is a talented solo acoustic singer and performer with an eclectic setlist and engaging style for any event, wedding or party.
Known for vibrant and memorable performances packed with nostalgic songs from the 90's and 2000's, as well as current pop and rock hits with an acoustic twist. Joey is also great at setting a warm and relaxed backdrop to your event or wedding with laid back songs and soothing vocals.
ACOUSTIC JUKEBOX OPTION
Give your guests the unique option of choosing song cards from Joey’s guitar case and placing them on the playlist board. Joey will perform these song choices live! See the video below for acoustic jukebox in action.
Joey Acoustic is a songwriting graduate from award winning music academy BIMM is one the UK’s best solo acoustic singers for weddings and events.
Joey can provide everything to create the backdrop for any party or celebration. He arrives with his own sound system and can alter his set up to suite both large venues and intimate spaces. He also provides a pre-mixed background DJ set of music before, in between and after performances.
ACOUSTIC JUKEBOX OPTION
Looking for something unique for your wedding day? Take live music to the next level by adding in Joey’s memorable ‘Acoustic Jukebox’ playlist board.
Guests can search through 200+ song cards with tracks of every style. Simply place the song on the board and Joey will perform the song live for you!
Joey’s setlist is full of surprises and the ‘Acoustic Jukebox’ board is perfect for those wanting something different and memorable at their event.
- Solo vocals & acoustic guitar
- 7 - Catfish & The Bottlemen
- 7 Days - Craig David
- 7 Years - Lukas Graham
- 19 - 2000 - Gorillaz
- 500 Miles - The Proclaimers
- A Thousand Miles - Vanessa Carlton
- A Thousand Years - Christina Perri
- Adventure Of A Lifetime - Coldplay
- Angels - Robbie Williams
- Ain't Nobody - Chaka Khan
- Ain't No Other Man - Christina Aguilera
- Ain't No Sunshine - Bill Withers
- All Rise - Blue
- All Star - Smash Mouth
- All The Small Things - Blink 182
- Always - Blink 182
- America - Razorlight
- American Boy - Estelle
- Attention - Charlie Puth
- Baby One More Time - Britney Spears
- Basket Case - Green Day
- Beating Hearts Baby - Head Automatica
- Believe - Cher
- Best Day Of My Life - American Authors
- Bitter Sweet Symphony - The Verve
- Blame It On Me - George Ezra
- Blue (Da Ba Dee) - Eiffel 65
- Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen
- Boulevard Of Broken Dreams - Green Day
- Budapest - George Ezra
- California - Phantom Planet
- California Girls - Katy Perry
- Californication - Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Can't Help Falling In Love - Elvis Presley
- Careless Whisper - George Michael
- Castle On The Hill - Ed Sheeran
- Chasing Cars - Snow Patrol
- Cheerleader - OMI
- Chop Suey - System Of A Down
- Clint Eastwood - Gorillaz
- Clocks - Coldplay
- Coffee & TV - Blur
- Complicated - Avril Lavigne
- Crazy In Love - Beyonce
- Cry Me A River - Justin Timberlake
- Dakota - Stereophonics
- Don't Let Me Down - The Chainsmokers
- Don't Look Back In Anger - Oasis
- Don't Stop - Fleetwood Mac
- Don't Stop Believin' - Journey
- Don't Worry Be Happy - Bobby McFerrin
- Down - Blink 182
- Everlong - Foo Fighters
- Evil - Interpol
- Feeling Good - Nina Simone
- Feel It Still - Portugal. The Man
- Fireflies - Owl City
- Freestyler - Bomfunk MC's
- Fresh Prince Of Bel Air - DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince
- From Yesterday - 30 Seconds To Mars
- Follow Me - Uncle Kracker
- Forget You - Cee Lo Green
- Genie In A Bottle - Christina Aguilera
- Get Lucky - Daft Punk
- Get Thru This - Daniel Bedingfield
- The Ghost Of You - My Chemical Romance
- Girl All The Bad Guys Want - Bowling For Soup
- Girls & Boys - Good Charlotte
- Girls Just Want To Have Fun - Cyndi Lauper
- Gives You Hell - All American Rejects
- God's Plan - Drake
- Good Riddance - Green Day
- Go With The Flow - Queens Of The Stone Age
- Handlebars - Flobots
- Happy - Pharrell Williams
- Hard Times - Paramore
- Havana - Camila Cabello
- Have A Nice Day - Stereophonics
- Heathens - Twenty One Pilots
- Heaven Is A Halfpipe - OPM
- Hero - Enrique Iglesias
- Hey Jude - The Beatles
- Hey There Delilah - Plain White T's
- Hey Ya - Outkast
- High - Feeder
- Ho Hey - The Lumineers
- Hollaback Girl - Gwen Stefani
- Hot In Here - Nelly
- How Soon Is Now? - The Smiths
- Hungry Like The Wolf - Duran Duran
- Hyperballad - Bjork
- Ignition - R Kelly
- I Fought The Law - The Clash
- I Like It - Cardi B
- I Miss You - Blink 182
- I'm Yours - Jason Mraz
- In The End - Linkin Park
- In Too Deep - Sum 41
- Iris - Goo Goo Dolls
- It Ain't Me - Kygo & Selena Gomez
- It Wasn't Me - Shaggy
- I Write Sins Not Tragedies - Panic! At The Disco
- I Want It That Way - Backstreet Boys
- I Want To Break Free - Queen
- JCB Song - Nizlopi
- Jolene - Dolly Parton
- Karma Police - Radiohead
- Katy On A Mission - Katy B
- Kiss Me - Sixpence None The Richer
- Knockin' On Heavens Door - Bob Dylan
- LaLaLa - Y2K
- Learn To Fly - Foo Fighters
- Leave Right Now - Will Young
- Lego House - Ed Sheeran
- Let's Get It Started - Black Eyed Peas
- Let Her Go - Passenger
- Lifestyles Of The Rich & Famous - Good Charlotte
- Livin' On A Prayer - Bon Jovi
- Lose Yourself - Eminem
- Love Yourself - Justin Bieber
- Machines - Biffy Clyro
- Mercury Summer - Fightstar
- The Middle - Jimmy Eat World
- The Middle - Zedd
- Misery Business - Paramore
- Mr. Brightside - The Killers
- Movies - Alien Ant Farm
- Mustang Sally - The Commitments
- My Hero - Foo Fighters
- Mysterious Girl - Peter Andre
- New Rules - Dua Lipa
- Next Year - Foo Fighters
- No Scrubs - TLC
- No Tears Left To Cry - Ariana Grande
- Numb - Linkin Park
- On A Mission - Katy B
- Overload - Sugababes
- Paparazzi - Lady Gaga
- Paradise - George Ezra
- Party In The USA - Miley Cyrus
- Perfect - Ed Sheeran
- Perfect Day - Lou Reed
- Pieces - Sum 41
- Place Your Hands - Reef
- Pompeii - Bastille
- Praise You - Fatboy Slim
- Price Tag - Jessie J
- Propane Nightmares - Pendulum
- Pure Shores - All Saints
- Rockstar - Nickelback
- Rock Your Body - Justin Timberlake
- Royals - Lorde
- Say You Won't Let Go - James Arthur
- Sex On Fire - Kings Of Leon
- Shake It Off - Taylor Swift
- Shape Of You - Ed Sheeran
- She Moves In Her Own Way - The Kooks
- Shotgun - George Ezra
- Shut Up And Dance - Walk The Moon
- Shipyards - The Lake Poets
- Side To Side - Ariana Grande
- Sk8r Boi - Avril Lavigne
- Smooth Criminal - Michael Jackson
- Stacy's Mom - Fountains Of Wayne
- Steal My Sunshine - Len
- Stop Crying Your Heart Out - Oasis
- Stressed Out - Twenty One Pilots
- Sugar We're Goin Down - Fall Out Boy
- Summer of '69 - Bryan Adams
- Superstar - Jamelia
- Sweetness - Jimmy Eat World
- Sweet Child O' Mine - Guns N' Roses
- Take Your Mama - Scissor Sisters
- Teenage Dirtbag - Wheatus
- thank u, next - Ariana Grande
- That Don't Impress Me Much - Shania Twain
- Thinking Out Loud - Ed Sheeran
- This Is America - Childish Gambino
- Thnks Fr Th Mmrs - Fall Out Boy
- Twist And Shout - The Beatles
- Umbrella - Rihanna
- Uptown Funk - Mark Ronson
- Use Somebody - Kings Of Leon
- Valerie - Mark Ronson (ft. Amy Winehouse)
- Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go - Wham!
- Walk Like An Egyptian - The Bangles
- Walking On Sunshine - Katrina & The Waves
- The Way You Make Me Feel - Michael Jackson
- Welcome To The Black Parade - My Chemical Romance
- What's My Age Again? - Blink 182
- When I Come Around - Green Day
- Where Is The Love? - Black Eyed Peas
- White Flag - Dido
- Wonderwall - Oasis
- Year 3000 - Busted
- Yellow - Coldplay
- You Need Me, I Don't Need You - Ed Sheeran
- You've Got The Love - Florence & The Machine
- You To Me Are Everything - The Real Thing
Joey went down really well - many guests commented how good the music was. He had a strong presence, great voice and was really personable.
Joey was fantastic throughout, sang beautifully and kept our wedding guests happy. A huge thank you.
He was great & learnt a few personal songs for us too.
Joey was fantastic and had everyone up dancing. Great night. xx
Very accommodating and worked with us to make sure we got the maximum from his playing time. Really nice bloke and it was good to have a say in his set before hand.
It was great!
A great entertainer and performer.
Joey was brilliant. A very talented musician and an amicable guy who was professional from the word go, listening to what we wanted from him. He delivered the perfect performance for our relaxed pub environment. The crowd enjoyed his extensive playlist of popular songs which he made his own. He came across friendly and made the crowd feel at ease. He was exactly what we were looking for and deserves to get lots of bookings. Thanks Joey.
Joey was great fun at our party! Loads of brilliant songs and even played our guilty pleasure Justin Bieber request! Ha! Thanks Joey for being a part of our night and several people have already asked where they can book you for their wedding this year.
We spent ages online looking for an acoustic act for our wedding reception. We wanted someone that was going to give a bit of wow factor and not the same tired covers that we've heard at all our friends weddings over the past few years. Joey's setlist really stood out to us and so we booked him! We weren't disappointed. If you like 90's up to present day, Joey's your man. Really personable and even learnt a request for us. Highly Recommended.
What do people love most about your performances?
I always get comments on my repertoire. I am proud to say that I play some tracks that I've never heard another solo acoustic singer cover!
My set is absolutely full of surprises, and I love the look on peoples faces when they hear the opening chords or lyrics to a song they never thought they'd see performed live by an acoustic singer.
Which artists have you been most influenced by?
I have a really wide taste in music and I think this shows in my set list. My first love is actually pop punk/emo and sometimes the popular ones sneak their way into my set!
As well from an awesome live music experience and a memorable party or chilled atmosphere, all sound equipment is provided. There is also no extra charge for learning your first dance song or a couple of song requests before the event! I can also provide a pre-mixed background DJ set of music before, in between and after performances.
I also provide an Acoustic Jukebox option if couples are looking for something different on their day!
What style of music do you play?
The obvious answer is 'everything', but it's true! I perform such a wide variety of styles from pop, rock, 50's, 60's, R&B, rock, rap, pop punk and cheesy 90's tunes. I like to throw in a few mash-ups of certain tracks and a few surprises, as well as big sing-a-long numbers and feel good tunes in an acoustic style. The best thing you can do is give me an indication of the type of atmopshere you want, whether it's fun and lively or chilled out and relaxed, I can tailor my set to your needs.
How long do you play for?
My standard performance is 2 hours with a short break in the middle. However, I am extremely flexible and can provide different set times to suit your needs.
How much time do you need to set up?
I am admittedly quite speedy on my set up, but I always like to set up around an hour before I'm due to perform. If you want me to set up any earlier, just let me know!
- 2 x 45 minutes
- 3 x 30 minutes
Alternative set times available upon request.
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.