Joseph is a 26 year old Singer / Guitarist from North Yorkshire. He's been gigging for over a decade from back gardens to the London O2 Arena!
Joseph plays all of the hits, new and old, classic and contemporary.
He uses an Electronic kick drum pedal to really get the party going meaning he is perfect for any event!
Having been performing for over a decade and playing since he was 8, Joseph has graced stages as a solo artist as well as in bands. Most recently supporting The Vamps on their UK arena tour with his band!
Whatever your event, Joseph has it covered! Able to play loud and upbeat, or quiet and relaxed, his live sets are always tailored to your exact needs taking into consideration song choice, set times, set lengths and more!
Joseph’s repertoire covers a varied list of hits, old and new! From classic icons such as Stevie Wonder, Amy Winehouse, Elvis and more to modern day anthems from Arctic Monkeys, Ed Sheeran, Beyonce and more.
- Guitar and Vocals
- Halo - Beyonce
- Tenerife Sea - Ed Sheeran
- Pillow Talk - ZAYN
- I’m Yours - Jason Mraz
- Hold Back The River - James Bay
- Use Somebody - Kings of Leon
- Just The Way You Are - Bruno Mars
- Yellow - Coldplay
- When We Were Young - Adele
- Diamonds - Rihanna
- If I Can Dream - Elvis Presley
- Valerie - Amy Winehouse
- You Need Me - Ed Sheehan
- Domino - Jessie J
- All Star - Smash Mouth
- Superstition - Stevie Wonder
- Brown Eyed Girl - Van Morrison
- My Girl - The Temptations
- Wonderwall - Oasis
- I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor - Arctic Monkeys
- Hey Ya - Outkast
- I’m A Believer - The Monkees
- Teenage Dirtbag - Wheatus
- Drops Of Jupiter - Train
- American Pie - Don McClean
- Sex On Fire - Kings Of Leon
- Don’t Look Back In Anger - Oasis
- Mr Brightside - The Killers
I first heard Joe at a charity event in July earlier this year and booked him for my party as soon as he finished his set! Well what can I say? He was great. He had everybody dancing from the get go which is exactly what I wanted! His banter with the crowd was great, and he had everybody singing along, playing songs everybody knew and loved. I'd definitely recommend him to anybody who wants great upbeat music but doesn't want the hassle of booking a full band.
- 2 x 45 Minutes
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.