Jukebox Heroes are a Premier Wedding, Party and Function Band who have played over 250 weddings, parties and functions, performing Classic songs and Anthems suitable for all ages and from all genres through the 60’s to the present day including hits from current artists such as Ed Sheeran, Bruno Mars, Adele, DNCE, Walk The Moon, Olly Murs, Jessie J and Rihanna and many, many more.
All band members are degree-qualified professionals from BIMM (London) and have got a wealth of experience performing all around the UK as well as the EC and Asia.
They have thrilled audiences in some of the most historic venues around the UK including Woburn Abbey, The Bodleian Library, The Ashmolean, Hampton Court House, Newstead Abbey, Herstmonceux Castle, Waddesdon Manor, Fulham Palace and HMS Warrior.
They are happy to learn a favourite song or a “first dance” and, while not performing themselves, can continue the fun by playing lively party music through their PA system.
All their equipment is top of the range industry standard and PAT tested to satisfy HSE regulations. They have our own PA, lighting and transport.
- Guitar, Bass, Drums and Female Vox
· 9-5 (Dolly Parton)
· 20th Century Boy (T.Rex)
· Zombie (Cranberries)
· You’ve Got The Love (Candi Staton)
· You Shook Me All Night Long (AC/DC)
· You Really Got Me (The Kinks)
· You Oughta Know (Alanis Morrisette)
· You Give Love A Bad Name (Bon Jovi)
· You Can’t Hurry Love (The Supremes)
· Yellow (Coldplay)
· Wonderwall (Oasis)
· Wipeout (The Surfaris)
· Wild Thing (The Troggs)
· What’s Up (4 Non Blondes)
· What Is Love (Haddaway)
· We Found Love (Rihanna)
· Walking On Sunshine (Katrina And The Waves)
· Wake Me Up (Wham!)
· Wake Me Up (Avicii Feat. Aloe Blacc)
· We Are Family (Sister Sledge)
· Waiting All Night (Rudimental Feat. Ella Eyre)
· Video Killed The Radio Star (Buggles)
· Valerie (Zutons/Amy Winehouse)
· Use Somebody (Kings Of Leon)
· Use Me (Bill Withers)
· Twist & Shout (The Beatles)
· Tutti Frutti (Little Richard)
· Treasure (Bruno Mars)
· Town Called Malice (The Jam)
· Titanium (David Guetta Feat. Sia)
· Times Like These (Foo Fighters)
· Thinking Out Loud (Ed Sheeran)
· The Time Warp (Rocky Horror Show)
· Take it Easy (Eagles)
· Teenage Kicks (The Undertones)
· Sweet Home Chicago (The Blues Brothers)
· Sweet Home Alabama (Lynyrd Skynrd)
· Sweet Child O Mine (Guns ‘N’ Roses)
· Superstition (Stevie Wonder)
· Summer Of 69 (Bryan Adams)
· Stuck In The Middle With You (Stealers Wheel)
· Steal Your Heart Away (Joe Bonamassa/Bobby Parker)
· Starlight (Muse)
· Standing In The Way Of Control (Gossip)
· Song 2 (Blur)
· Son Of A Preacher Man (Dusty Springfield)
· Sitting On The Dock Of The Bay (Otis Reading)
· Signed, Sealed, Delivered I’m Yours (Stevie Wonder)
· Shut up and Dance (Walk the moon)
· Shout! (Lulu)
· Should I Stay Or Should I Go (The Clash)
· She’s Electric (Oasis)
· Shape of you (Ed Sheeran)
· Shake Your Body Down (Jackson 5)
· Shake it off (Taylor Swift)
· Sex On Fire (Kings Of Leon)
· Seven Nation Army (The White Stripes)
· Satisfaction (The Rolling Stones)
· Rolling In The Deep (Adele)
· Rocking All Over The World (Status Quo)
· Rock And Roll All Nite (Kiss)
· Rock And Roll (Led Zeppelin)
· Rhythm Is A Dancer (Snap!)
· Respect (Aretha Franklin)
· Red Alert (Basement Jaxx)
· Ready To Go (Republica)
· Proud Mary (Ike & Tina Turner/Creedance Clearwater Revival)
· Pride And Joy (Stevie Ray Vaughan)
· Plug In Baby (Muse)
· Play That Funky Music (Wild Cherry)
· Paint It Black (The Rolling Stones)
· One Way Or Another (Blondie)
· Nut Bush City Limits (Ike & Tina Turner)
· No One Knows (Queens Of The Stone Age)
· Next To Me (Emeli Sande)
· My Girl (The Temptations)
· Mustang Sally (Wilson Pickett)
· Mr.Brightside (The Killers)
· Mr.Big Stuff (Jean Knight)
· Mr Vain (Culture Beat)
· Moves Like Jagger (Maroon 5)
· Money (Pink Floyd)
· Molly’s Chambers (Kings Of Leon)
· Midnight Hour (Wilson Pickett)
· Message In A Bottle (The Police)
· Mamma Mia (Abba)
· Love Shack (B-52s)
· Long Train Running (Doobie Brothers)
· Locked Out Of Heaven (Bruno Mars)
· Living On A Prayer (Bon Jovi)
· Little Monster (Royal Blood)
· La Bamba (Ritchie Valens)
· Karma Chameleon (Culture Club)
· Jumping Jack Flash (The Rolling Stones)
· Johnny B.Goode (Chuck Berry)
· It’s Not Unusual (Tom Jones)
· Islands In The Stream (Dolly Parton & Kenny Rogers)
· Ironic (Alanis Morrisette)
· I’m A Believer (The Monkees)
· I Wish (Stevie Wonder)
· I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Whitney Houston)
· I Predict A Riot (Kaiser Chiefs)
· I Love Rock N Roll (Joan Jett & The Blackhearts)
· I Like To Move It (Reel 2 Real)
· I Just Want To Make Love To You (Etta James/Muddy Waters)
· I Got My Mind Set On You (George Harrison)
· I Feel Good (James Brown)
· I Bet You Look Good On The Dance Floor (Arctic Monkeys)
· Ho Hey (Lumineers)
· Hit The Road Jack (Ray Charles)
· Highway To Hell (AC/DC)
· Higher & Higher (Jackie Wilson)
· Hey Soul Sister (Train)
· Hello (Adele)
· Heard It Through The Grapevine (Marvin Gaye)
· Hard To Handle (Otis Redding/Black Crowes)
· Happy (Pharrell Williams)
· Good Times (Chic)
· Gold (Spandau Ballet)
· Free (Ultra Nate)
· Forget You (Cee Lo Green)
· Everlong (Foo Fighters)
· Ever Fallen In Love (The Buzzcocks)
· Enter Sandman (Metallica)
· Dude Looks Like A Lady (Aerosmith)
· Dreams (Fleetwood Mac)
· Don’t Stop Me Now (Queen)
· Don’t Stop Believing (Journey)
· Don’t Look Back In Anger (Oasis)
· Domino (Jessie J)
· Do You Love Me? (The Contours)
· Disco Inferno (The Trammps)
· December ’63 (Oh What A Night) (Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons)
· Dance with me tonight Olly Murs
· Dakota (Stereophonics)
· Crossroads (Cream)
· Crazy Little Thing Called Love (Queen)
· Crazy (Gnarls Barkley)
· Could You Be Loved (Bob Marley & The Wailers)
· Come Up And See Me (Steve Harley & The Cockney Rebel)
· Cigarettes And Alcohol (Oasis)
· Come as you are (Nirvana)
· Chelsea Dagger (The Fratellis)
· Car Wash (Rolls Royce)
· Can’t Take My Eyes Off You (Frankie Valli/Andy Williams)
· Can’t Stand Losing You (The Police)
· Cake by the ocean (DNCE)
· Buck Rogers (Feeder)
· Brown Sugar (The Rolling Stones)
· Brown Eyed Girl (Van Morrison)
· Born To Be Wild (Steppenwolf)
· Blame It On The Boogie (Jackson 5)
· Black Night (Deep Purple)
· Beat It (Michael Jackson)
· Bad Moon Rising (Creedence Clearwater Revival)
· Are You Gonna Go My Way (Lenny Kravitz)
· Anyway You Want It (Journey)
· American Idiot (Green Day)
· All The Small Things (Blink 182)
· All Right Now (Free)
· All Of Me (John Legend)
· Ain’t Nobody (Chaka Khan)
· A Little Respect (Erasure)
Fantastic Band at our Summer Bash party in Wootton Rivers last Saturday. Great music to suit all tastes and some of our special requests too that really got the party-goers reveling! Highly recommended.
I thought the band were great and really nice to work with, polite, professional, all set up on time and obviously took great effort to accommodate our requests.
- Google (UK),
- Warner Leisure,
- The British Army,
- The Royal Air Force,
- NHS Trusts,
- Oxford University,
- Haven Holidays,
- BMW Rover,
- The Oxford University Press,
- Pontins Holiday Parks
- The Cambridge University Press
- Waddesdon Manor – Nr Aylesbury
- Stowe School - Stowe
- HMS Warrior – Portsmouth
- Whipsnade Zoo - Dunstable
- Ardington House – Nr Wantage
- Weston Manor – Nr Bicester
- Sutton Bonington Hall - Nr Leicester
- The Ashmolean Museum - Oxford
- Triumph Classic Car Show - Stafford
- Museum of Army Flying – Middle Wallop
- Hodsock Priory - Worksop
- Athelhampton House - Dorchester
- Eynsham Hall – Nr Witney
- Hedsor House – Nr Taplow
- The Great Barn - Aynho
- Bishops Palace - Fulham
- Hampton Court House
- Great Fosters – Nr Egham
- The Lensbury Club - Teddington
- Newbury RFC
Song List and requests?
- They can tailor their set lists to play specific songs chosen by you for your event
- For events, they can learn a couple of songs that you may wish to request ie. first dance. Once again, please mention this upon booking
How long does it take you to set up?
- Ideally they need the best part of 90 minutes to set up and sound check. This is essential to make sure that they get the best possible sound and volume to make the listening experience as enjoyable as possible
- they agree arrival time, set up times etc upon booking
How long do you play for?
- Normally they perform either 2 x 1 hour sets or 3 x 40 minute sets. They can play longer or even additional sets, please note that you may be subject to additional charges. They also charge extra for playing past midnight.
What requirements do you need from the venue/event?
- The primary thing they need is a good supply of power. Therefore they need access to as many wall plugs (standard UK 13amp) as possible. They recommend at least 2 - 4 wall plugs to allow us to spread the current load safely for both the venue and their equipment.
- They need to know if there is a sound limiter installed at the venue, and if there is, if its possible to disable it.
- In an ideal world, a good sized playing area of around 5m x 3m would give us enough room to have a dance and to give the drummer some leg room (he’s a tall lad). They can play in smaller spaces however, the more room that can be given to them the better.
- A stage isn’t essential but this gives them their own dedicated space to set up on and of course, makes better viewing for people watching and dancing to the band.
- Parking close to the venue is also high desirable as this will affect set up times, 3 parking spaces close to the load in area if possible.
- If they are not playing on the ground floor of the venue, lift access is also a plus if that’s available.
- Changing facilities - Somewhere for them to get ready, to store road cases etc. The venue's toilets are NOT acceptable, so please ensure this is arranged with the venue before the date of the event.
- Their Industry Standard PA that they use is suitable for an audience of 100-200 (approx. 1500w at peak power).
- For bigger audiences they may advise the hire of a bigger PA for your event.
- They have their own lighting rig for the stage area.
- All equipment carries public liability insurance and is PAT tested on a regular basis. Copies of their certificates can be presented upon request.
Do you provide any additional services as part of bookings?
- They can provide background music for the intervals to keep things moving (no extra charge but do let us know upon booking)
- As mentioned earlier, they can learn a song or two (ie. first dance) for a booking for no additional charge.
What happens if a member isn’t able to play due to ill health?
- In the case of illness with any members of the band they have understudies (Deps) that are more than capable of taking over the reins on a booking providing a guarantee of a quality event.
- 2 x 60 mins or 3 x 40 mins
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.