Kings and Queens
Kings & Queens are one of the UK's most exciting cover bands! Performing an incredible live set of the best dance floor fillers from the last 40 years, this ultra talented 4-piece will blow you and your guests away with their high energy live show. Cumbria based and available for gigs throughout the UK and abroad.
Kings and Queens
Kings & Queens perform high-energy covers of classic and modern dance floor fillers from a range of styles. The band's fresh look and sound is matched with exceptional musicianshp and brilliant lead male and female vocalists.
The band's set list features classics by the likes of Stevie Wonder and The Beatles, 80's favourites from Chaka Khan & Michael Jackson, as well as modern rock and pop hits from Jessie J, Pharrell Williams, Bruno Mars, The Black Keys, Royal Blood and many more!
Kings & Queens offer a full entertainment package that includes 2 hours of live music, split in to two or three sets, as well as a bespoke disco featuring your requested songs. The band can also perform a special request for you - which can be your first dance if booking for a wedding.
Kings & Queens are based in The Lake District in Cumbria and perform regularly in the North West & Scotland, as well as further afield in the UK.
- Male Lead Vocals/Guitar
- Female Lead Vocals
- American Pie - Don McLean
- Are You Ready For Love - Elton John
- Champagne Supernova - Oasis
- Isn’t She Lovely - Stevie Wonder
- It Must Be Love - Madness/Labi Siffre
- Let Me Entertain You - Robbie Williams
- Lovely Day - Bill Withers
- My Generation - The Who
- Never Too Much - Luther Vandross
- Saw Her Standing There - The Beatles
- Superstition - Stevie Wonder
- Through The Grapevine - Marvin Gaye
Soul & Smooth
- Ain’t No Sunshine - Bill Withers
- Girl put Your Records On - Corrine Rae
- Lucky - Jason Mraz & Colbie Calliat
- Right As Rain - Adele
- Ain’t Nobody - Chaka Khan
- Every Breath You Take - The Police
- Everywhere - Fleetwood Mac
- Human Nature - Michael Jackson
- Sledgehammer - Peter Gabriel
- That’s All - Genesis
- Way You Make Me Feel - Michael Jackson
Modern Pop Songs
- Can’t Feel My Face - The Weeknd
- Ed Sheeran - Thinking Out Loud
- Girls - The 1975
- Happy - Pharrell Williams
- Hello - Adele
- Just The Way You Are - Bruno Mars
- Me & My Broken Heart - Rixton
- Roar - Katy Perry
- Senorita -Justin Timberlake
- Star Girl - McFly
- Teenage Dream - Katy Perry
- Uptown Funk - Mark Ronson
- All Star - Smashmouth
- Don’t Look Back In Anger - Oasis
- Figure It Out - Royal Blood
- Gold On The Ceiling - The Black Keys
- Mama Told Me Not To Come - Stereophonics
- No Tomorrow - Orson
- Ruby - Kaiser Chiefs
- The Police - Mashup [feat. Roxanne]
- Ghost - Ella Henderson
- Just The Way You Are [Motown Version] - Bruno Mars
- P.Y.T - Michael Jackson
- Rock With You - Michael Jackson
- September - Earth Wind & Fire
- Sing - Ed Sheeran
- Treasure - Bruno Mars
Just wanted to let you know how much we all enjoyed Kings and Queens at our party. Each set catered perfectly for the mixed crowd, the dance floor was full and the atmosphere was superb. So impressed that we can't wait until the next event to ask you back. Many thanks.
Disney, Nickleodeon, BBC, London's O2 Arena and many more high profile clients and venues.
How long do you take to set-up?
What time do you play?
Any time to suit you, standard prices are for 2 hours of live music, anytime between 7pm and midnight.
How long do you play for?
We can perform 2 x 60 or 3 x 40 minute live sets in the evening and also provide a pre-mixed disco (tailored to your tastes) before and after live sets, so your whole night of entertainment is covered in one booking. We can also perform 1 x 60 miniute acoustic live lounge style set as an add-on, which is perfect for during drinks or dinner.
Do you have your own PA and lighting?
Yes – all included in the price.
Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?
Will you perform our first dance?
Yes, as long as we have two weeks notice we will learn the first dance of your choice.
How much space do you require?
We have played in some very small spaces, but ideally a minimum of around 2.5m x 5m.
How much power do you require?
2 x 13 amp sockets is fine for our system.
Do I need to provide food/drinks?
Ideally soft drinks and a hot meal or buffet. But this is certainly not a deal breaker so if you can’t provide this, just let us know in advance and we’ll bring food & drink with us.
- 2 x 60 Minute sets
- 3 x 40 Minute sets
plus pre-mixed disco before and after live sets.
- Optional 60 min acoustic set add-on.
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.