Traditional World Music in Newcastle-Under-Lyme
If you need to find entertainment for a wedding or event then check out the Traditional World Music below that are available to hire in Newcastle-Under-Lyme. All acts have been vetted by Warble Entertainment’s artist sign up team so you can rest assured that they will be professional, reliable and of the highest quality. Hire Traditional World Music in Newcastle-Under-Lyme today!
- 1. The Night Watch by Anthony Holborne (c.1565-1602), on renaissance guitar
- 2. Mr. Dowland’s Midnight by John Dowland (1563-1626), on lute
- 3. La Mon Amy by Adrien le Roy (c.1520-1598), on renaissance guitar
- 4. The Prince’s Mask, 17th century English, on lute
- 5. Belle Qui Tiens Ma Vie, 16th century French, Lute / Vocal