Living The Dream
Living The Dream are an energetic four-piece live band that authentically perform a unique blend of Classic Disco, Soul, Rock and Modern Pop.
Whether it’s a corporate event, wedding reception or a school prom Living the Dream will entertain and deliver!
Made up of experienced, professional performers, Living The Dream’s superb delivery aims to create a vibrant party atmosphere and a busy dance floor.
Living The Dream
Led by lead vocalist Jody and guitarist James, one can be guaranteed a professional and slick service with live music performed by a band with passion and excellence.
What type of events do ‘Living The Dream’ perform at?
- The Band have performed at many different events from…
- Birthday Parties
- New Years Eve events
- Christmas Parties
- Corporate functions (regular clients have been Chiltern Railways and SennheiserUK)
- Music Festivals
- Uni and School Proms and Balls
Audiences have included celebrity names Patrick Stewart (actor: Star Trek, XMen) and Joan Armatrading (singer songwriter) and the band have even backed 80’s singer Patti Boulage.
- Female Lead Vocalist
- Guitarist / Lead & Backing Vocalist
- Bassist / Backing Vocalist
- Backing Tracks
- Aint No Stoppin’ Us Now - Luther Vandross
- All Night Long - Lionel Richie (Live Version with 'Latin' ending)
- I Feel Good – James Brown
- I Wish – Stevie Wonder
- Kiss - Prince
- Mercy – Duffy
- Never Too Much – Luther Vandross
- Play That Funky Music - Adam Lambert
- Signed Sealed Delivered - Stevie Wonder
- Some kind of wonderful – Joss Stone
- Son of a Preacher Man – Dusty Springfield
- Superstition - Stevie Wonder
- Wish I didn’t miss you - Angie Stone
- Don't Stop Believing - Journey
- Groove Is In The heart – Deee-Lite
- Wanna Be Startin’ Something – M. Jackson
- ABBA Medley - (Gimme! Gimme! Gimme!, Voulez-Vous, Mamma Mia)
Disco Classics (70's)
- Blame It On The Boogie – The Jacksons
- Car Wash – Rose Royce
- Celebration - Kool & The Gang
- Good times - Chic
- I Want You Back – Jackson 5
- I’m Coming Out – Diana Ross
- Lady Marmalade – Labelle/Christina Aguilera
- Le Freak - Chic
- Lost In Music – Sister Sledge
- Relight My Fire - Take That
- September – Earth Wind & Fire
- Upside down – Diana Ross
- We Are Family – Sister Sledge
Modern Pop (Naughtie's)
- Boys And Girls - Pixie Lott
- Crazy Chick – Charlotte Church
- Crazy in Love – Beyoncè
- Don’t Stop the Music – Rihanna
- Forget You - Cee Lo Green
- Get Lucky – Daft Punk
- Get the Party Started – Pink
- Happy – Pharell Williams
- Hole in the head – Sugababes
- Just the Way You Are - Bruno Mars
- Maneater – Nelly Furtado
- Moves Like Jagger – Maroon 5
- Rolling In the Deep - Adele
- Set Fire to the Rain - Adele
- Shine - Take That
- Shut Up And Drive – Rihanna
- Sing it back - Moloko
- Stone Cold Sober - Paloma Faith
- Valerie – Mark Ronson (Amy Winehouse)
- We Found Love - Rihanna
- When Love takes Over – David Guetta (feat. Kelly Rowland)
- Work it out – Beyoncè (live version)
- You Got The Love - Florence And The Machine
- 7 Nation Army – White Stripes
- Brown Sugar – The Rolling Stones
- Come together - Beatles
- Hey Jude – Beatles
- Higher ground – Stevie Wonder
- Jonny B Goode – Chuck Berry
- Ruby – Kaiser Chiefs
- Sex On Fire - Kings Of Leon
- Sweet Child O’ Mine - Guns N’ Roses
- Sweet Home Chicago - Blue Brothers
- What I’d say - Ray Charles
Wedding First Dance Songs
- Songbird - Eva Cassidy
- Wonderful Tonight - Eric Clapton
- Can You Feel The Love Tonight - Elton John
- *If you have a special first dance song, please enquire to see if the band can play it.
Festive & New Years Eve Songs
- Santa Claus Is Comin’ To Town – The Jackson 5
- Merry Xmas Everybody - Slade
- Big Ben Chimes & Auld Lang Syne - R. Burns
Greg & I would like to say a massive thank you for your performance on our wedding day - your version of 'Time After Time’ was amazing and we are so pleased we got you the perform it for our first dance. We had so many good comments about how cool the music was all our friends & family had a great night!
Audiences have included celebrity names Patrick Stewart (actor: Star Trek, X-Men) and Joan Armatrading (singer songwriter) and the band have even been backing group for singer entertainer Patti Boulage.
Living The Dream have performed at leading venues including - BBC Television Centre, London; Ashridge and Pendley Manor, Hertfordshire; Hartwell House, Buckinghamshire; Stoke Park and The Tudor Barn, South Buckinghamshire to name but a few.
Will Living The Dream provide their own Sound and Lighting at my event?
Living The Dream are 100% self contained with instruments, amplifiers, PA sound system and basic stage lighting.
Are Living The Dream Insured?
All equipment has been PAT tested and the musicians have public liability insurance.
What does the band require from the venue?
- A safe supply of electricity At least 4 individual power sockets (13 amps)
- A flat level solid floor/stage to perform on approximately 15ft (w) 12ft (d)
- A place to change before performance
- Refreshments and a supper
How many sets will the band perform?
Living The Dream will perform approximately 32 songs over 2 x 1 hour sets.
- 2 x 60 Minute Sets
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.