Luna Nights are a professional, flexible and energetic band driven by powerful vocals, electric guitars and intricate backing vocals.
The band amaze audiences with their full, dynamic sound. Luna Nights have a wealth of experience in performing and always bring excitement, presence and a high level of musicianship to every event.
Luna Nights met over ten years ago whilst studying music at University. Luna Nights have performed together since and have already racked up a string of session and performance credits in the music industry. They have filled plenty of dance floors at numerous events over the years, showing their musical versatility.
With all members being multi-instrumentalists, their sound is dynamic and full. With driving guitars, powerful lead vocals and intricate backing voclas; Luna nights have eveything to make a memerobale and energetic performance! The band thrive on covering a huge range of musical genres with a versatile, dynamic set list, which can be adapted to suit all events.
Luna Nights can also provide a chilled back intimate set, perfect for your drinks reception, wedding breakfast or to wow your evening guests as they arrive. From laid-back Soul, Folk acoustic tracks to upbeat Rock and Pop dance floor fillers there is something for everyone and every event; there is nothing that this band can't cover!
Luna Nights pride themselves on being reliable and efficient. With a wealth of experience, competitive prices and tried and tested set lists; you won't be disappointed.
- Guitar and lead vocals
- Lead guitar and vocals
- Drum kit and vocals
- Superstition - Stevie Wonder
- Dakota - Stereophonics
- Budapest - George Ezra
- Sex On Fire - Kings Of Leon
- Mr Brightside - The Killers
- Don’t Look Back In Anger - Oasis
- Castle On the Hill - Ed Sheeran
- Shape Of You - Ed Sheeran
- Shotgun - George Ezra
- Valerie - Amy Winehouse
- Stuck In the Middle - Stealers Wheel
- Little Respect - Weatus/Erasure
- Ho-Hey - The Lumineers
- Sweet Home Alabama - Lynrd Skynrd
- Dream catch me - Newton Faulkner
- Disco 2000 - Pulp
- Stand By Me - Ben E King
- My Girl - The Temptations
- Sit Down - James
- 500 Miles - The Proclaimers
- Crazy Little Thing Called Love - Queen
- Twist & Shout - The Beatles
- Do You Love Me - The Contours
- Johnny B. Good - Chuck Berry
- Breakfast At Tiffany’s - Deep Blue Something
- MMMbop - Hanson
- Summer Of 69 - Bryan Adams
- Proud Mary - Tina Turner
- All Night Long - Lionel Richie
- Brown Eyed Girl - Van Morrison
- Crazy In Love - Beyonce
- You’ve Got the Love - Florence And the Machine
- Waiting All Night - Rudimanetal
- Riptide - Vance Joy
- Hey Jude - The Beatles
- End Credits - Chase & Status
- Uptown Funk - Bruno Mars
- Candy - Paolo Nutini
- Half The World Away - Oasis
- Isn’t She Lovely - Stevie Wonder
- Fly Me To The Moon - Frank Sinatra
- Hit The Road Jack - Ray Charles
- Feeling Good - Nina Simone
- Yellow - Coldplay
- Hold Back The River - James Bay
- Seven Nation Army - The White Stripes
- Magic - Coldplay
- 3 Little Birds - Bob Marley
- Don’t Worry Be Happy - Bobby McFerrin
- At Last - Etta James
- Lovely Day - Bill Withers
- Easy like Sunday morning - Lionel Richie
- You and me song - The Wannadees
- Pumped Up Kicks - Foster The People
- Little talks - Of Monsters and Men
Thanks to Luna Nights for being the band that we all danced and sang along with on my wedding night! They were all lovely guys who set up quietly and discretely and then really delivered a few hours that were a pleasure to be a part of. A fantastic band who I would definitely recommend.
Does the band have sound and lighting?
Yes, the band come with full sound for all events along with dance floor and ambient lighting.
Do the band have insurance and safety certificates for my event?
Yes, the band have full PLI and PAT tested equipment certificates. These are available for your venue on booking.
How long do the band play for?
Standard performance is a minimum 2 x 60 minute sets.
How much space to the band require?
Luna Nights can fit into most small spaces but a space about 3m x 2m is best and the band will also require 2 x 13amp sockets near the performance area.
Can the band learn a song for my event?
Yes, we are happy to learn a song, such as a first dance as long as it's within reason and they are given at least 6 weeks notice.
Can you play an acoustic set in the afternoon in addition to the evening performance?
Yes we can perform a 60 minute acoustic set during your drinks reception or wedding breakfast for an additional fee.
Do you provide background music between sets?
Yes, they can provide background and party music
- 2 x 60 Minute sets
- 3 x 40 Minute sets
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.