Mister Postman are an awesome wedding and party band from Liverpool, boasting the talents of four exceptional young professional musicians and a live set full of party classics, Mister Postman are a guaranteed crowd pleaser and dancefloor filler for your wedding or event!
Mister Postman are one of the North West's most exciting wedding and party bands! These four top quality young professional musicians have come together to form a band that excites from the 1st song to the last with an electric set of party classics that will have your dance floor packed all night!
The guys are all graduates from the world-renowned Liverpool Institute Of Performing Arts and have performed and toured with many household names. The guys are all now settled in Liverpool and make a living entertaining at weddings and events in the North West and further afield in the UK.
To match their undoubted talent they are also a great bunch - very easy going, professional, fun and all round nice guys who go above and beyond to make sure your night is one to remember.
Mister Postman have an awesome repertoire of music which covers favourites from 60s to current chart, they provide pre-mixed music before and after live sets for free (which can be tailored to your tastes) so your whole evening of entertainment is covered in just one booking!
The band are self-contained with top quality PA & lighting, are happy to perform either 3 x 40 minute or 2 x 60 minute live sets and can learn a 1st dance of your choice for wedding bookings.
- Lead Vocals/Guitar
- Mr Brightside - Killers
- Last Night – Strokes
- Dakota - Stereophonics
- Get Lucky – Daft Punk
- Buck Rogers - Feeder
- Sex On Fire – Kings Of Leon
- I Predict A Riot – Kaiser Chiefs
- Chelsea Dagger - Fratellis
- Valerie – Amy Winehouse
- Forget You – Cee Lo Green
- She's Electric - Oasis
- Use Somebody - Kings Of Leon
- Place Your Hands - Reef
- Park Life - Blur
- Common People - Pulp
- Disco 2000 - Pulp
- Somebody Told Me - Killers
- Wonderwall - Oasis
- Are You Gonna Be My Girl - Jet
- Ruby – Kasier Chiefs
- She Moves In Her Own Way - Kooks
- Too Close - Alex Clare
- Moves Like Jagger – Maroon 5
- American Boy – Estelle
- Treasure – Bruno Mars
- Don’t Look Back In Anger – Oasis
- Senorita – Justin Timberlake
- Dancing In The Moonlight - Toploader
- Keep On Running – Spencer Davis Group
- Help – The Beatles
- Superstition – Stevie Wonder
- Brown Eyed Girl – Van Morrison
- Twist And Shout – The Beatles
- Do You Love Me? – The Contours
- Signed, Sealed, Delivered – Stevie Wonder
- I Feel Good – James Brown
- I Saw Her Standing There – I Saw Her Standing There
- I'm A Believer - Monkees
- Soul Man – Blues Brothers
- Gimme Some Lovin’ – Blues Brothers
- You Really Got Me - Kinks
- Come Together – The Beatles
- Town Called Malice – The Jam
- Summer Of '69 – Bryan Adams
- I'm Gonna Walk (500 Miles) – The Proclaimers
- Hey Jude – The Beatles
- Eight Days A Week – The Beatles
- Johnny B Goode – Chuck Berry
- My Generation – The Who
- Jailhouse Rock – Elvis Presley
- I Wanna Hold Your Hand - The Beatles
- Stand By Me – Ben E King
- All Day And All Of The Night - Kinks
- Sweet Home Alabamba – Lynyrd Skynyrd
- Dignity – Deacon Blue
- The Whole Of The Moon – The Waterboys
- 1999 – Prince
- Play That Funky Music – Wild Cherry
- Mama Told Me Not To Come – Tom Jones/Sterephonics
- Crazy Little Thing Called Love – Queen
- Papa’s Got A Brand New Bag – James Brown
- Higher Ground – Stevie Wonder
- Rock With you – Michael Jackson
- Alright Now – Free
- Proud Mary – Tina Turner
We were extremely happy with Mister Postman, who played at our daughter's 18th party. I was looking for a young band who would be suitable for teenagers and adults and Mr Postman certainly fit the bill. My main request had been that they got the party dancing and they certainly did that! From the band's version of the Cha Cha slide, to a dance off between my daughter and her godfather - they got the tee pee jumping. The band conducted themselves in a very professional manner throughout, were extremely polite and discreet - particularly when setting up and clearing their equipment away at the end, I did not even realise they had left. I would not hesitate in recommending the band. A super talented bunch of young lads. Well done guys!
Mister Postman played our wedding on Saturday night and were absolutely brilliant! They totally rocked. Everyone was dancing, young and old, until the bitter end and everyone commented on how good they were. My friends, husband and I are pretty hard-core music fans and we like to think we know what we’re talking about when it comes to music and these guys were stunning! They thoroughly surpassed our expectations and made for an unforgettable night. Great songlist, loads of energy and really nice lads too. Booking, correspondence and organisation was seamless. Thanks so much guys. You finished off our day with a party that we’ll never forget. Hope you enjoyed yourselves too!
A host of private bookers for weddings and events in the North West area - including at the following venues:
- Grosvenor Pulford Hotel & Spa - Cheshire
- Styal Lodge - Cheshire
- Sandhole Oak Barn - Cheshire
- Shaw Hill Golf & Country Club - Lancashire
- Midland Hotel - Manchester
- Radisson Blu - Liverpool
How long do you take to set-up?
Do you have your own PA and lighting?
Yes - all included in the price.
Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?
How long do you play for?
We can perform up to 2 hours of live music, split in to 3 x 40 minute or 2 x 60 minute sets. We also provide pre-mixed music between sets, so your whole night of entertainment is covered.
Will you perform our first dance?
Yes, if its something the band can do justice to we are more than happy to learn a first dance of your choice.
How much space do you require?
We have played in some very small spaces, but ideally a minimum of 2.5m x 4.5m.
How much power do you require?
2 x 13 amp sockets is fine for our system.
- 2 x 60 or 3 x 40 minute live sets + pre-mixed music before and after live sets.
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.