Natalie is a full-time professional singer perfect for any venue or function thanks to her versatile voice, wide repertoire of songs and various sound and lighting options.
She trained professionally as a performer in both London and the United States and then toured UK-wide with various shows and theatre companies before striking out on her own to become a solo singer. An accomplished performer, she can sing chart hits, pop and rock, jazz and swing, showtunes and classical music with equal proficiency.
**The Forties Show** Join Natalie on a journey into the past with rousing Wartime sing-alongs like Bless 'Em All, It's A Long Way To Tipperary and Pack Up Your Troubles, as well as stirring classic ballads like A Nightingale Sang in Berkeley Square, White Cliffs of Dover and We'll Meet Again.
Natalie loves what she does and can't imagine doing anything else! She can work with you to decide what sort of music will work best for your event and is happy to learn requests, given enough notice. As a experienced singer with a wide ranging style and repertoire, she is constantly learning new songs from all different eras and styles.
She has become very popular as a wedding breakfast singer, singing jazz, swing, easy listening, classical music and acoustic lovesongs while guests dine, but she also regularly sings at clubs, corporate events, private parties and wedding receptions singing an upbeat mix of music from the 60's to now.
Natalie's PA is flexible allowing her to use just one speaker for a small room, or the full PA for a large room, hall or marquee. She also has her own LED and disco lights, a starcloth, portable stage if required (extra fee), and always works with a sound engineer to keep everything sounding as good as possible!
Natalie always goes down a storm wherever she goes with her friendly personality, fantastic voice, carefully chosen music and impeccable presentation.
Line up options are:
- Natalie performing Solo (high quality backing tracks)
- Natalie performing as a Duo with Male Singer (high quality backing tracks - additional fee)
- Natalie as a singing waitress, either alone or with an additional male or female performer
Example Party Set
- Walking In Memphis - Cher
- Car Wash - Rose Royce
- Crazy Little Thing Called Love - Queen
- Forget You - Cee Lo Green
- Mustang Sally - Commitments
- Stupid Cupid - Connie Francis
- That Don't Impress Me Much - Shania Twain
- Blame It On The Boogie - Jackson 5
- My Guy - Mary Wells
- Umbrella - Baseballs version
- Valerie - Amy Winehouse
- I Only Want To Be With You - Bay City Rollers version
- Mamma Mia - Abba
- Summer of '69 - Bryan Adams
- Baby Love - Supremed
- You Can't Hurry Love - Phil Collins version
- Celebration - Kool And The Gang
- Poker Face - Lady Gaga
- Sweet Dreams - Eurythmics
- Human - The Killers
- Footloose - Kenny Loggins
- Don't Stop Me Now - Queen
- If I Can't Have You - Yvonne Elliman
- Higher And Higher - Jackie Wilson
- Build Me Up Buttercup - The Foundations
- I Will Survive - Gloria Gaynor
- Dancing In The Street - Martha And The Vandellas
- Be My Baby - The Ronettes
- Rockin' All Over The World - Status Quo
- You Give Love A Bad Name - Bon Jovi
- Sex On Fire - Kings of Leon
- Don't Look Back In Anger - Oasis
- You're Still The One - Shania Twain
- We Found Love - Rihanna
Example Easy Listening / Vintage
- My Baby Just Cares For Me - Nina Simone
- Can't Help Falling In Love With You - Elvis
- You Belong To Me - Jason Wade / Jo Stafford
- Don't It Make My Brown Eyes Blue - Crystal Gayle
- Perhaps, Perhaps, Perhaps - Doris Day
- Sittin' On The Dock Of The Bay - Otis Redding
- Crazy - Patsy Cline
- Why Don't You Do Right - Peggy Lee
- They Can't Take That Away From Me - Ella Fitzgerald
- Amazed - Lonestar
- I Will Wait For You - Connie Francis
- September In The Rain - Dinah Washington
- California Dreamin' - Mamas and Papas
- At Last - Etta James
- Your Song - Ellie Goulding version
- He's A Tramp - Peggy Lee
- Summertime - Ella Fitzgerald
- A Nightingale Sang In Berkeley Square - Vera Lynn
- The Rose - Bette Midler
- Fields of Gold - Eva Cassidy version
- Perfect - Fairground Attraction
- What A Wonderful World - Eva Cassidy version
- Some Enchanted Evening - Rodgers and Hammerstein
- Don't KnoW Why - Norah Jones
- Cry Me A River - Julie London
- What A Difference A Day Makes - Dinah Washington
- Kiss Me - Sixpence None The Richer
- Mambo Italiano - Rosemary Clooney
- Dream A Little Dream Of Me - Mamas and Papas
- Ain't No Sunshine - Bill Withers
- Heaven - DJ Sammy Candlelight version
- To Make You Feel My Love - Adele/Dylan
- Stand By Me - Ben E. King
- Use Somebody - Pixie Lott Live Lounge version
- A Night Like This - Caro Emerald
Booking Natalie was one of the best decisions we made when planning our special day. She was so friendly and fun to work with and really added a personal touch to our wedding day. We made special requests for songs in our ceremony which was not too much trouble for her. Her versions were better than the originals and people were blown away... Natalie was able to move people to tears and also get them up dancing later on with her incredible range of songs. Our day just wouldn't have been the same without her.
Pepsi, Royal Canin, Coors-Molson brewery, various council and civic events, Terex, Pontins, Billing Aquadrome, B-Inspired Community Initiative, PACE charity, ALEA Casino, Village Inn, Samson-Blewitt etc.
Can Natalie learn our favourite song?
Natalie is happy to learn up to three requests at NO EXTRA CHARGE, as long as she has at least two months' notice.
Do we need to supply anything?
Natalie and her sound engineer Dan bring and set up all the equipment they need - all they require is access to at least one electrical socket, and a secure room for Natalie to get ready and change in.
How much space does Natalie need?
Ideally a minimum of 3 metres by 2 metres. However, we may be able to work with a little less.
Can Natalie sing in church for my wedding?
Yes, Natalie is happy to perform at religious and Civil Ceremonies, and for church weddings likes to meet the vicar or priest before the wedding where possible to run everything by them.
How long does Natalie perform for?
For parties Natalie generally performs for either two 45 minute sets of three 30 minute sets. However, for wedding ceremonies it is usually more like three to five songs, and you may prefer just a solid hour through your wedding breakfast or at the start of your evening reception. Natalie can perform for an additional half hour for a small additional fee. Please ask your Warble agent for a quote for your event.
Can Natalie provide other musicians too?
Due to rehearsal and availability restraints, Natalie does not currently perform with live musicians but she does have a number of fellow singers she can collaborate with if you would like to book her alongside another singer to perform duets, or would like her to perform as part of a small team of singing waiters/waitresses (generally booked in couples or threes).
What do your prices represent?
The prices listed are the minimum price for each area, and would include something such as performing for a wedding breakfast in the afternoon. Singing at an evening reception would be an extra fee - once Warble know the exact location of your venue, the date, and what kind of performance you would like, Warble can give you an accurate, tailored quote.
- Usually 3 x 30 min sets or 2 x 45 min sets, plus a few encores.
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.