Only By The Night
Exclusive To Warble
Your entertainment is so important, it needs to speak to different generations, get everyone up dancing from start to finish and you need to feel like you’ve booked the best band… EVER! And that’s where these three fine gents come in with Only By The Night.
With a repertoire that caters for your youngest little party starter’s pop hits, teenagers needing the latest trendy tunes, the nostalgic hits from when you were that trendy teenager and the classic golden oldies to get even the most armchair friendly grandparents out their seats!
If you want that Friday feeling, ALL night long, book these guys now to guarantee your event gets the party it deserves!
Only By The Night
With a repertoire that’s caters for your youngest little party starter’s pop hits, teenagers needing the latest trendy tunes, the nostalgic hits from when you were that trendy teenager and the classic golden oldies to get even the most arm chair friendly grandparents out their seats!
If you want that Friday feeling, ALL NIGHT long, book these guys now to guarantee your event the party it deserves!
- Energetic 3 piece
- Young (but highly experienced) Guildford based but happy to travel across the south
- 2 x 60 or 3 x 40 minute live sets as standard
- FREE DJ service in between sets
- Amazing feedback from lots of very happy customers
Only By The Night are a 3 Piece Band as standard, consisting of:
- Male Vocals / Guitar
- Bass Guitar / Backing Vocals
- Drums / Backing Vocals
In addition, Only By The Night provide a DJ option when they are not performing.
00s to Present
- Shut Up & Dance With Me - Walk The Moon
- Mr. Brightside – The Killers
- We Found Love - Rihanna
- 24K Magic - Bruno Mars
- Chelsea Dagger - The Fratellis
- Shake It Off - Taylor Swift
- Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor – Arctic Monkeys
- Sex On Fire – Kings Of Leon
- What Makes You Beautiful - 1 Direction
- Somebody Told Me – The Killers
- All These Things That I've Done - The Killers
- Buck Rogers – Feeder
- Use Somebody – Kings Of Leon
- Firework – Katy Perry
- Molly's Chambers - Kings Of Leon
- Dynamite – Taio Cruz
- Forget You – Cee Lo Green
- Are You Gunna Be My Girl – Jet
- I Predict A Riot – Kaiser Chiefs
- Price Tag – Jessie J
- Dakota – Stereophonics
- Have A Nice Day – Stereophonics
- I Gotta Feeling – Black Eyed Peas
- I Will Wait - Mumford & Sons
- Learn to Fly - Foo Fighters
- Everlong - Foo Fighters
- 5 Colours in Her Hair - Mcfly
- Valeire - Amy Winehouse
- Last Night - The Stokes
- Moves Like Jagger - Maroon 5
- Little Lion Man - Mumford & Sons
- Teenage Dirtbag - Wheatus
- Hey Ya - Outkast
- Seven Nation Army - The White Stripes
- Ho Hey - The Lumineers
- I Will Wait - Mumford & Sons
- Blurred Lines - Robin Thicke
- Locked Out Of Heaven - Bruno Mars
- Get Lucky - Daft Punk
- Happy - Pharrell Williams
- Uptown Funk - Mark Ronson ft. Bruno Mars
80s & 90s
- 500 Miles – The Proclaimers
- Live Forever - Oasis
- Summer Of 69 – Bryan Adams
- Place Your Hands – Reef
- Don’t Look Back In Anger – Oasis
- All The Small Things - Blink 182
- Wonderwall – Oasis
- The Bartender And The Thief - Stereophonics
- Parklife – Blur
- She’s Electric - Oasis
- Song 2 – Blur
- Champagne Supernova - Oasis
- You and me Song - The Wannadies
- Basket Case – Green Day
- Smells Like Teen Spirit - Nirvana
- Hush - Kula Shaker
- Rocks - Primal Scream
- Save Tonight - Eagle Eye Cherry
60s & 70s
- Twist And Shout – The Beatles
- I'm A Believer - The Monkees
- Saw Her Standing There – The Beatles
- 20th Century Boy - T. Rex
- Satisfaction - The Rolling Stones
- Jumping Jack Flash - The Rolling Stones
- Brown Eyed Girl – Van Morrison
- Can't Take My Eyes Off You - Frankie Valli
- You Really Got Me – The Kinks
- All Day And All Of The Night – The Kinks
- Sweet Home Alabama - Lynyrd Skynyrd
Great communication prior to event. The band learned and played our wedding song which wasn't on their playlist. Very impressive. The guys were friendly and approachable. We have also had feedback from guests to say how much they enjoyed listening to them.
The chaps were really professional and at the venue in plenty of time. Thanks for a great evening's entertainment!
Wonderful band, superb set list and very talented. Kept our guests up on their feet! Thank you.
The band were amazing. Great communication ahead of the event and they arrived in good time and set up quietly during the reception. Their set was perfect for the audience and they played a couple of request songs beautifully (first dance and a family favourite). I will consider them first for any future requirements and absolutely recommend them to friends. Thank you.
A huge thank you to Only By The Night for such an unforgettable evening. They were brilliant and kept the dance floor packed all evening, they also dealt with our very rowdy crowd with great humour and let people sing along with them. We couldn't have picked a better band for the day, everyone commented to us afterwards saying how brilliant they were.
A highly professional band. Wide range of songs played. Band are friendly and so helpful. Would hire again and again.
We booked Only By The Night for our small wedding in Dorset and they were absolutely perfect. They played a fantastic mix of songs which got everybody dancing at least once, and never left the dance floor empty. They were incredibly accommodating with song requests between sets and other special requests, and even joined in dancing at the end of the night after packing down! We would book them again in a heartbeat.
Professional, fun and played to the crowd. Only By The Night were 100% what I was looking for. The song choices were on point. They provided a fun evening for all.
These guys were amazing and absolutely made our wedding party. Great communication and 2 brilliant sets of music which kept everyone dancing right to the end. Thanks guys. x
I wanted to say how happy we were with Only By the Night. The guys were really easy to deal with, no prima donna tendencies, and so many of our guests have said how fab they thought the band were. It was a 50th party with a mixed crowd from age 3 up to 73 but the guys got everyone dancing, singing, got my friend up singing on the mic, made us laugh with silly banter about some of the teenagers and joined us on the dance floor for some guitar solo parts. Only By The Night were excellent and I would definitely book them again and not hesitate to recommend.
Absolutely amazing, the guys blew us away... just brilliant performance and such lovely boys. Everyone there was saying how wonderful they were and lots have asked for their details. Thanks guys you literally made our night...
The band were fantastic, they rocked our wedding reception from first song til last. Everyone had a great time and commented how much fun they all had. The advice provided by Nikki at Warble was faultless. So thanks to Aaron and everyone involved with Only by the night. Cheers from Ollie and Sarah.
Excellent Band! There was a replacement member which was unexpected but it didn't make any difference, they changed their playlist to suit us, learnt a song for us and allowed us to sing along with the mic! We loved it! Thanks!
Excellent - set up quickly and professionally and sounded great during the live sets with a full dance floor throughout. Will book again.
One word - Amazing! We got married at 1pm, so by the time it came for the guys to take to the stage, people had already had long days and we were worried that people wouldn't get up and dance - but from the first song, they had everybody up and dancing! Loads of energy, great songs and nice lads too. Would recommend!
The band were absolutely fantastic - from start to finish, non stop fun. Would recommend the band for any event and hoping to get them to appear for a few family birthdays soon, Thanks guys! Neil and Sara.
Only By The Night really made our wedding a special night, guests were jumping and dancing and the guys even let one of the guests sing along at one point which was completely out the blue, showed how interactive they are and really was that little something extra. We already had two couples wanting their details for their own wedding next year so we're so happy we'll get to see them again!! Amazing band!
Great band and great service, everyone was really helpful both before our event and on the night. Only By The Night got everyone up all night and kept a great party atmosphere going till late, we all had some pretty sore heads the next day though! Thanks!
As standard, Only By The Night perform 2 x 60 or 3 x 40 minute live sets.
Because Only By The Night want you to have the whole nights entertainment sorted when you hire them, the band offers a FREE DJ option that runs when the band are not performing.
The FREE DJ option is performed by a member of the band using DJ mixing software with party classics on hand to keep the party jumping! Where possible they will take any special requests on the evening and with the DJ option being provided via the band's equipment, the space utilised at the venue is kept to a minimum... And so looks very tidy.
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.