Red Blend are a young acoustic duo expandable to a four piece band with the addition of double bass and percussion.
They perform a mix of songs from golden oldies like Stevie Wonder’s Superstition to modern day chart toppers including Get Lucky and Katy Perry’s Roar. Diversity is the key to a successful duo and when Tom & Kim put their musical minds together to create Red Blend, their aim was to cater for all audiences through carefully constructed set-lists that covers musical tastes for all ages.
Kim’s smooth vocals have been picked up by many of the UK’s top session musicians and agents. She has performed backing vocals with high profile artists including Noah and The Whale, The Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Graham Coxon (Blur), Russell Watson and Beverley Knight, plus performances for Yoko Ono, Jools Holland and more. This is definitely a singer in demand!
Tom’s work as a guitarist has kept him busy in the UK and overseas. He has performed for multiple solo artists and bands including supporting Adele across a UK tour, and supporting Kim Wilde across an extensive European tour. Tom has performed live on several television shows including performing live on ITV1 for an X-Factor Finalist. A keen producer, he can also often be found recording bands and solo artists in his studio, as well as recording commercial voice-reels for actors and actresses.
Whether you’re planning a wedding, private party or corporate meeting, Red Blend can provide the perfect soundtrack to your event, bring people to the dance-floor and create a warm feel good vibe for your guests.
Red Blend perform at all sorts of events and can play and dress accordingly. With up to four instruments playing together, its very easy for the band to play a more relaxed set or a more lively one, so no matter whether you’re hosting a black tie dinner or an informal birthday party, you can be confident that the band will look sound and look the part for your event.
Other Line Up options are available.
Soul / Motown
- Ain’t Got You – Alicia Keys
- Heard It Through the Grapevine – Marvin Gaye
- Higher and Higher – Jackie Wilson
- Hit The Road Jack – Ray Charles
- I Feel Good – James Brown
- I Want You Back – Jackson 5
- Let’s Get It On – Marvin Gaye
- Let’s Stay Together – Al Green
- Superstition – Stevie Wonder
Modern Rock / Pop
- American Boy - Estelle
- Black And Gold – Sam Sparro
- Black Horse And A Cherry Tree - K.T Tunstall
- California Girls – Katy Perry
- Call Me Maybe – Carly Rae Jepsen
- Call My Name - Cheryl Cole
- Crazy – Gnarls Barkley
- Diamonds - Rianna
- Do It Like a Dude – Jessie J
- Domino – Jessie J
- Don’t Stop the Music - Rihanna
- Firework - Katy Perry
- Forget You – Cee Lo Green
- Get Lucky - Daft Punk
- Grenade – Bruno Mars
- Happy - Pharrell Williams
- Harder to Breathe – Maroon 5
- I Got A Feeling – Black Eyed Peas
- I Kissed a Girl – Katy Perry
- I Need a Dollar - Aloe Blac
- Lazy Song – Bruno Mars
- Locked Out of Heaven – Bruno Mars
- Mercy - Duffy
- Moves Like Jagger – Maroon 5
- Mr Brightside – The Killers
- Naive – The Kooks
- New York - Alicia Keys
- Price Tag – Jessie J
- Roar - Katy Perry
- Rolling In The Deep - Adele
- Rehab – Amy Winehouse
- Sex on Fire – Kings of Leon
- Sexy and I know it - LMFAO
- Someone Like You - Adele
- Take Your Mama – Scissor Sisters
- Teenage Dirtbag - Wheatus
- This Love – Maroon 5
- Titanium - David Guetta
- Tribute - Tenacious D
- Umbrella - Rihanna
- Use Somebody - Kings Of Leon
- Valerie – Amy Winehouse
- We Found Love - Rihanna
- What Makes You Beautiful – One Direction
- What’s Up - 4 Non Blondes
- Where Is The Love – Black Eyes Peas
- You Give Me Something – James Morrison
- You’ve Got the Love – Florence and the Machine
Classic Pop / Rock
- All Right Now - Free
- American Woman – Lenny Kravitz
- Angles – Robbie Williams
- Black Or White - Michael Jackson
- Blue Suede Shoes – Elvis Presley
- Brown Sugar – Rolling Stones
- Californication – Red Hot Chilli Peppers
- Can’t Take My Eyes Off You – Lauren Hill version
- Could You Be Loved – Bob Marley
- Dakota - Stereophonics
- Don’t Look Back in Anger - Oasis
- Don’t Stop Believing - Journey
- Easy Like Sunday Morning – Lionel Ritchie
- Feel Like Making Love – George Benson
- Free Falling - Tom Petty
- Go Your Own Way – Fleetwood Mac
- Hit Me Baby – Britney Spears
- Heaven – Bryan Adams
- Hound Dog – Elvis Presley
- Hotel California – The Eagles
- Human Nature - Michael Jackson
- I’m A Believer - Monkees
- I Believe In A Thing Called Love - The Darkness
- Jammin’– Bob Marley
- Kiss From a Rose - Seal
- Knocking on Heaven’s Door – Bob Dylan
- Living on a Prayer –Bon Jovi
- Long Train Running – Doobie Brothers
- Man In The Mirror - Michael Jackson
- Message in a Bottle – Sting and The Police
- Play That Funky Music – Average White Band
- Right Through You - Alanis Morrissette
- Satisfaction – Rolling Stones
- Save Tonight - Eagle Eye Cherry
- Stuck in the Middle With You – Stealers Wheel
- Summer of 69’ – Bryan Adams
- Sweet Home Alabama – Lynyrd Skynyrd
- Twist and Shout – The Beatles
- Wherever You Will Go – The Calling
- Walk This Way – Aerosmith
- What’s Up - Four Non Blondes
- Wonderful Tonight – Eric Clapton
- Wonderwall - Oasis
- Come Away With Me – Norah Jones
- Don’t Know Why – Norah Jones
- Feeling Good – Nina Simone
- I Just Wanna Make Love to You – Etta James
- Moondance – Van Morrison
- Put Your Records On - Corinne Bailey Rae
- Summertime – George Gershwin
- Turn Me On – Norah Jones
- What a Wonderful World – Louis Armstrong
A big thank you from Mike and I for helping our party go so well last Friday - we had a lot of compliments about your music and singing. We thoroughly enjoyed it and your contribution gave a lovely atmosphere. As I said on the night, I would be more than happy to recommend you to anyone.
Brilliant band, very friendly and helpful. They even recorded a special version of my son's first wedding dance. I wouldn't hesitate in recommending them!
What do you wear on stage?
Don't worry, there's no leopard-skin trousers. Red Blend are a smart, stylish band with a smart casual appearance as standard. For more formal events, such as weddings and corporate events, the band will arrive suited and booted to fit in with your event perfectly.
Can you supply a PA?
Yes, the band have their own high-quality PA, which is powerful enough to fill any sizeable venue.
How long do you take to set up?
Red Blend take roughly 40 minutes to set up, but will turn up 60 minutes beforehand – just to be safe.
How much space do you require - do we need to provide you with anything?
Not much at all – 3 x 3 metres is more than enough for space and we ask for two armless bar stools for the duo performances.
How many power sockets do you need?
Two would be lovely!
Will you play our first dance?
The band will be more than happy to play your first dance on two conditions: 1) You give them 28 days' notice 2) It's not Bohemian Rhapsody.
Are there different line-up options?
With double bass and percussion also available to add further depth and warmth to the music, it can be hard to know which line-up will be right for you. The good news is that all the line-ups can play with varying volume and energy making each very versatile and suitable for a range of events. As a general guide, the duo can provide a perfect accompaniment to a drinks reception or quieter moments at your event such as during the wedding breakfast or private party. They can also put a little more energy into their sets, and get your event off to a great start.
A trio with the addition of double bass brings added warmth to the music. This trio is a great choice for more sophisticated events that require a touch of class. Perfect for relaxed events and special occasions. The option of an acoustic trio with percussion makes a significant change from the standard duo. The addition of a beat brings a much livelier sound - it’s that simple. Adding our percussionist creates more energy at any event and will often draw people to the dance floor. The acoustic quartet is created through adding our double bassist and percussionist to the duo. With a friendly ‘Mumford and Sons’ vibe throughout, this is the perfect line-up for any event with a feel-good vibe. Whether you’re planning a wedding, barn party or corporate event, the acoustic quartet can provide the perfect soundtrack, bring people to the dance-floor and create a warm feel good vibe for your guests.
- 2 x 45 minute sets
- 2 x 60 minute sets
- 3 x 35 minute sets
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.