Rock and Metal Dancers
Rock and Metal Dancers have developed a high energy and complex dance style unique to them, and performed exclusively to rock and metal music.
They are heavily influenced by modern club, street and belly dance, and give classic dance styles a modern edge.
Their unique style reflects the power and rebelliousness of rock music, and is exclusive to them. You won't find anything else like them!
Rock and Metal Dancers
Rock and Metal Dancers form a professional rock and metal dance company based in Manchester. Created and run by Emma and Saskia, with a combined 16 years of dance training, Rock and Metal Dancers have developed a high energy and complex dance style unique to them, and performed exclusively to rock and metal music.
Rock and Metal Dancers' choreography is informed by years of developing their style and brings the whole body to life to reflect the music they dance to. Heavily influenced by modern club, street and belly dance, they give classic dance styles a modern edge. Their style of dancing has been tailored to reflect the power and rebelliousness of rock music, and their technique combines vigour with grace to complement heavy metal and rock music, and deliver a show that is exciting and enjoyable to watch.
Their dancers have between 3 and 10 years experience in dance and performance. Their previous clients include the BBC, Channel 5, Heresy n Heelz plus a selection of corporate and music event providers, as well as a number of bands. They were also selected to feature on Sky 1’s ‘Got to Dance’. Judges Kimberly Wyatt (Pussycat Dolls) and Aston Merrygold (JLS) described Rock and Metal Dancers as ‘powerful’ and ‘innovative and really cool’.
Be it classic rock, grunge, heavy metal, Goth, southern rock, nu metal or thrash, they can dance to it. Rock and Metal dancers have trained to perform with passion, energy and precision to each carefully choreographed piece so you can expect the best show every time.
Despite being influenced by numerous existing dance styles, there isn’t another act in the UK that provides what they do. Previous clients always exclaim that they have never seen anything like the Rock and Metal Dancers before.
- 3-5 professional dancers are available to perform according to budget.
- If the extra impact of a larger group is desired, up to 4 additional dancers trained to advanced student standard can also be added to an event.
- Panama - Van Halen
- Piss - Pantera
- Redneck - Lamb of God
- Would? - Alice in Chains
- Rock is Dead - Marilyn Manson
- Toxicity - System of a Down
- Subtle Hustle - Clutch
Starting at £350, bespoke choreography can be designed to a song of choice.
Although the dancers choreograph exclusively to rock and metal, performing to other potential alternative genres e.g. electro, industrial, can be discussed.
Lovely to work with and absolutely fantastic performers!
- Heresy N Heelz’ Alternative & Burlesque Fairs, Manchester, Sheffield and Bristol
- BBC Children in Need, Salford
- BBC Business Radio
- Channel 5, Live with Gabby
- Tate Modern, ‘Tweet me up!’ Tanks Exhibition
- Future Perfect festival
- Liverpool Tattoo Convention
- Leeds University
- Cancer Research
- Salford Music Festival
- Manchester Day Parade, Manchester City Council
- Manchester Rocks festival
- Altrincham Art Society
- Dr Sketchy’s Anti-Art School, Manchester
- Gothla UK, Leicester
- Estrella music video, ‘Do It ‘Til We Drop’
- Uncle Rotter music video “Zombies Wild”
- Rusty Cage
- RSPCA fundraiser
- Zombie Aid single launch with Rock Radio, Manchester
- Chorlton Arts Festival, Manchester
- The Dancehouse, Manchester
- Haflas throughout the UK
- Rock and Metal dancers are available UK wide. Fees indicated are based on the performance of 2 pre-choreographed routines involving 3 trained dancers, and include travel costs from their base in Manchester.
- Rock and Metal Dancers provide their own music in CD or mp3 format. They can also dance to live bands.
- Performance space must be a minimum of 11ft in depth for 3 to 5 dancers. A length of 16ft will be necessary for 5 dancers, approx. 15ft feet for 4 dancers and 14ft for 3.
- Performers require 1 hour to change into costume and warm up.
- Dance taster sessions and workshops can be provided.
- One to one tuition can be provided.
Performance of 1 pre-choreographed routine lasts between 3 - 4 minutes. 2 routines can be performed per set to ensure quality and energy is maintained throughout the show. A maximum of 4 slots of 2 routines (8 in total) can be performed in one day/evening.
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.