Scarlet delivers a comprehensive music service for your special day, delivering everything you need in one package.
Providing music for your whole wedding day, booking Scarlet gives you acoustic acts for your wedding breakfast and reception, a full band for your evening celebrations and a DJ to keep everything flowing!
Scarlet provides music for all parts of your wedding day. Ceremony, Drinks Reception, Wedding Breakfast, Evening Party and Late Night DJ Sets.
Meet Andy, Lewis and Dawson.
Together they make up Scarlet, a band founded on a love of music. With over seven years in the industry and playing to clients like Shell, P&G, Sony and Universal, not to mention hundreds of weddings and corporate functions, they're the real deal.
One of Warbles standout performers for the last four years, Lewis is an acoustic entertainer specialising creating a relaxed and fun atmosphere for your afternoon. Add Lewis to the Ceremony as well so he can sing you down the isle to your favourite song.
Also on Warbles books since 2011, Dawson is a vitruoso Pianist and our very own cheeky scouser to boot. He's great at relaxing your guests and keeping things cool in the wedding breakfast.
Scarlet are really something to behold. Lewis and Dawson are joined by guitarist and sound engineer Andy for a big energy, big hits show. With a wide and varied repertoire ranging from The Beatles to Bruno Mars, Springsteen to the Stereophonics, theres something for everyone in our set. Guaranteed to get you up and dancing.
The Party continues with the DJ's after the band. We've got one of the best sound systems the industry has to offer and it'll keep you going right until carriages, or someone turns the power off!
- Vocals, Guitar, Bass
- Keys, Backing Vocals
- Lead Guitar, Bass, Backing Vocals
- STEREOPHONICS - DAKOTA
- PETER BJORN & JOHN - YOUNG FOLKS
- COLDPLAY - CLOCKS
- MOVES LIKE JAGGER - MAROON 5
- KEANE - EVERYBODY’S CHANGING
- TAKE THAT - SHINE
- DIRE STRAITS - WALK OF LIFE
- PROCLAIMERS - 500 MILES
- JAMES - SIT DOWN
- OASIS - DONT LOOK BACK IN ANGER
- PAOLO NUTINI - PENCIL FULL OF LEAD
- PAUL SIMON - CALL ME AL
- THE EAGLES - TAKE IT EASY
- VAN MORRISSON - BROWN EYED GIRL
- THE LUMINEERS - HO HEY
- THE MONKEYS - IM A BELIEVER
- BLUR - PARKLIFE
- PULP - DISCO 2000
- TOPLOADER - DANCING IN THE MOONLIGHT
- EAGLE EYE CHERRY - SAVE TONIGHT
- BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN - DANCING IN THE DARK
- THE KILLERS - MR BRIGHTSIDE
- GIRLS ALOUD - LOVE MACHINE
- KAISER CHIEFS - I PREDICT A RIOT
- ARCTIC MONKEYS - I BET YOU LOOK GOOD ON THE DANCE FLOOR
- DAFT PUNK - GET LUCKY
- PHARRELL WILLIAMS - HAPPY
- MICHAEL JACKSON - BILLIE JEAN
- AMY WINEHOUSE - VALERIE
- THE JAM - LITTLE TOWN CALLED MALICE
- SNOW PATROL - CHASING CARS
- SNOW PATROL - RUN
- THE BEATLES - HEY JUDE
- COLDPLAY - YELLOW
- SUPERGRASS - ALRIGHT
- BOWIE - REBEL REBEL
- BASTILLE - POMPEI
- RAZORLIGHT - GOLDEN TOUCH
- THE KOOKS - SHE MOVES IN HER OWN WAY
- FRATELLIS - CHELSEA DAGGER
- OUTKAST - HEY YA
- THE KILLERS - ALL THESE THINGS THAT I’VE DONE
- THE BEATLES - WITH A LITTLE HELP FROM MY FRIENDS
- THE BEATLES - HERE COMES THE SUN
- THE BEATLES - COME TOGETHER
- THE BEATLES - SAW HER STANDING THERE
- THE BEACH BOYS - WOULDN’T IT BE NICE
- THE BEACH BOYS - GOD ONLY KNOWS
- FEEDER - BUCK RODGERS
- GREENDAY - BASKET CASE
- BLINK 182 - ALL THE SMALL THINGS
- FRANZ FERDINAND - TAKE ME OUT
- GEORGE HARRISON - GOT MY MIND SET ON YOU
- BILLY JOEL - UPTOWN GIRL
- R.E.M - ITS THE END OF THE WORLD
- THE CORAL - DREAMING OF YOU
- THE BUGGLES - VIDEO KILLED THE RADIO STAR
- ELTON JOHN - YOUR SONG
- ELTON JOHN - TINY DANCER
- SPICE GIRLS - WANNABE (ON REQUEST)
- BRITNEY SPEARS - TOXIC
- ONE DIRECTION - LIVE WHILE WE’RE YOUNG
- ELBOW - ONE DAY LIKE THIS
- THE FEELING - NEVER BE LONELY
I'd just like to say thank you once again, boys, on your incredible performance and how easy it was. The whole day was so easy and you made it so special for us. Simple booking, great communication and exactly what we were looking for in a wedding band. All the best for the rest of the summer!
- Lionel Richie
- Mr Terry Bramhall (Keepmoat)
- John Lewis
You say you're a four piece band... where's the fourth one?
Andy, Dawson and Lewis are the main players in the band. We use three different drummers to ensure we have maximum availability. We all play together regularly and all our drummers, Dom, Rich and Chris are top notch.
What does a standard day look like?
A typical days service will look like this. (all times and musicians are just an example)
- Ceremony - Lewis or Dawson provide music tailored to what you'd like in your service. A special song to walk down the aisle to or music for the signing of the register. (12pm)
- Drinks Reception - 2x45 minutes from Lewis or Dawson (2pm)
- Wedding Breakfast - 2x45 minutes from Lewis or Dawson (4pm)
- Evening Party - 2x1 hour from Scarlet (8pm)
- Scarlet DJ's - 2 hours from Scarlet DJs (10:30pm-12:30am)
Do you have a lighting rig?
We have a fully comprehensive lighting rig. Further lighting is available on request.
- Ceremony - Tailored to fit
- Drinks Reception - 2 x 45 Minutes
- Wedding Breakfast - 2 x 45 Minutes
- Evening Party - 2 x 1 hour
- DJ's - 2 Hours
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.