The Party Starters!
This fantastic 5-piece female fronted party band will give your guests no option other than to hit the dance floor and stay there all night! With a fabulous mix of pop, soul, funk and disco material with classic hits from the 60's to the present day this female fronted act will ensure your event is one that everyone will be talking about for many years to come!
- Exciting 5-piece Party and Wedding band based in the North West
- Optional horn section for the ultimate experience!
- FREE DJ Option as standard with every booking
- Professional, reliable and friendly with a huge repertoire!
The band regularly perform at Corporate Events, Weddings and Private Functions across the North West and Internationally, with previous clients including; Centre Parcs, The Co-operative Group, Tesco, Price Waterhouse Coopers, Shell and many others!
With a lineup consisting of some of the regions finest musicians and the option of expanding the band to include Silver Sparkle's amazing horn section, this band can cater for any event, large or small.
- 5 Piece (Female Vocals, Guitar, Keyboards, Bass and Drums
- 6 Piece (extra female vocals or sax)
- 7 Piece (inc. Sax & Trumpet)
- FREE DJ Service option (inc. dancefloor lights)
Pop & Rock
- American Boy – Estelle
- Are You Gonna Go My Way – Lenny Kravitz
- Billie Jean – Michael Jackson
- California Gurls – Katy Perry
- Call Me – Blondie
- Crazy – Gnarls Barkley
- Crazy in Love – Beyonce
- Cosmic Girl – Jamiroquai
- Do Your Thing – Basement Jaxx
- Domino – Jessie J
- Forget You – Cee Lo Green
- I Kissed a Girl – Katy Perry
- I Want You Back – Jackson 5
- Love Really Hurts Without You – Billy Ocean
- Livin’ on a Prayer – Bon Jovi
- Man! I Feel Like a Woman – Shania Twain
- Mercy – Duffy
- Music – Madonna
- Never Forget You – Noisettes
- Nutbush City – Tina Turner
- Piece Of My Heart – Beverely Knight
- Price Tag – Jessie J
- Proud Mary – Tina Turner
- Relight My Fire – Take That
- River Deep Mountain High – Tina Turner
- Rolling in the Deep – Adele
- Sex on Fire – Kings of Leon
- Sing It Back – Moloko
- Super Duper Love – Joss Stone
- Summer of ’69 – Brian Adams
- This Love – Maroon 5
- Torn – Natalie Imbruglia
- Valerie – Amy Winehouse
- Murder On The Dancefloor – Sophie Ellis Bextor
- You Got The Love – Florence and the Machine
- Walking on Sunshine – Katrina & the Waves
Funk & Disco
- Ain’t Nobody – Chaka Khan
- Blame It On The Boogie – Jackson Five
- Car Wash – Rose Royce
- Disco Inferno – The Trammps
- Good Times – Chic
- Hot Stuff – Donna Summer
- Le Freak – Chic
- I Will Survive – Gloria Gaynor
- Play That Funky Music – Wild Cherry
- We Are Family – Sister Sledge
Soul & Motown
- Chain Of Fools – Aretha Franklin
- Get Ready – The Temptations
- Hard To Handle – Otis Redding
- Heatwave – Martha Reeves & the Vandellas
- Higher and Higher – Jackie Wilson
- Higher Ground – Stevie Wonder
- Knock on Wood – Otis Redding
- I Wish – Stevie Wonder
- I Say a Litte Prayer – Aretha Franklin
- Lady Marmalade – Labelle
- My Girl – The Temptations
- Nowhere to Run – Martha and the Vandellas
- Respect – Aretha Franklin
- River Deep Mountain High – Tina Turner
- Signed Sealed Delivered – Stevie Wonder
- Superstition – Steve Wonder
- Son Of A Preacher Man – Dusty Springfield
- Stop! In The Name of Love -The Supremes
- Take Me To The River – Al Green
- Think – Aretha Franklin
- You Can’t Hurry Love – The Supremes
Fantastic evening, the band played 3 wonderful sets. It really made the evening special.
Silver Sparkle were great. They had everyone dancing as they played amazing medleys from the 80s & 90s. Also they played and learnt our request song for our first dance. The band sounded incredible and everyone commented how good they were. Miguel & Stuart.
Silver Sparkle were definitely the perfect choice for the evening entertainment and music at our wedding at Peover Golf Club. You kept the dance floor full from our first dance to the last song of the night!! The atmosphere you created was magical – something we’ll never forget! The fact that you learned our first dance for us made it all the more special – we really appreciated the effort that was put in for us, very obliging. It was a great mix of old and new, and lots of our guests commented on the brilliant music – including wanting to know where you play!! We would recommend you to anyone, thank you so much for ensuring that we had the time of our lives on the greatest day!!!!
We booked Silver Sparkle for the evening reception of our wedding and had a wonderful evening dancing the night away to the band. Our guests danced from the moment the band started up and didn’t stop all night. We had so many good comments from everyone there. The whole band were great fun and their love of playing together showed.
My new wife and I would just like to thank you all again for playing at our wedding! It was really important to us to have a proper band and full dance floor, and you guys delivered and some! Thanks to you guys the dance floor wasn’t just full but was overflowing all night! Thanks again!
- Centre Parcs NYE Party 2015
- Tesco Christmas Party 2014
- Shell Summer Ball 2014
- Rivington Hall Barn New Years Eve Party 2013
- The Co-operative Group Manchester Christmas Party 2012
- The Royal Society of Endocrinology
- Tatton Park
- Crewe Hall
- Shrigley Hall
- Manchester Town Hall
- Ruthin Castle
... and, many very happy Brides and Grooms!
Can we choose songs from Silver Sparkle's song list?
Of course! The band have a huge repertoire right from early 60's soul and motown all the way up to today's hits and you are welcome to choose your favourites and let them know any songs you'd prefer not to have.
Can Silver Sparkle learn a 1st dance/ special song for us which is not on your song list?
No problem, but ask that you give them at least 2 weeks notice.
What does the free DJ option involve?
The band have a full laptop based DJ service with a large library of songs from every era and genre and can take requests on the night and choose songs to please your guests. Alternatively, the band can play your own iPod playlist through their PA system.
What lighting do the band provide?
Silver Sparkle have a full self contained lighting rig, covering both the stage and the dance floor. They have coloured flood lighting for the stage, impressive moving lights for the dancefloor, a smoke machine and live up to their name when it comes to providing a show!
What sized audiences do the band play to?
Any size! The band have a top quality professional PA systems and can cater for audience sizes from 10 to 500 as part of the standard package. They can also cater for larger audiences of up to 1000 people at extra cost, providing even more lights and a more powerful PA system.
Does the band take bookings at short notice?
If Silver Sparkle are free then they are always ready for action!
- 2 x 45 or 2 x 60 minutes as standard
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.