Summer Sons perform live covers of dancefloor fillers in a Mumford & Sons style which is great for vintage-themed weddings and blitz the later evening with an electric set more in the style of Killers & Kings Of Leon - perfect for bringing the sound of your favourite festival headliners to your event!
Summer Sons also offer the option of a 60-minute Acoustic Live Lounge set which is great for during drinks reception or meal!
Summer Sons perform live covers of dancefloor fillers in a Mumford & Sons style which is great for vintage-themed weddings and blitz the later evening with an electric set more in the style of Killers & Kings Of Leon – prefect for bringing the sound of your favourite festival headliners to your wedding reception!
The Band also offer the option of a 60-minute Acoustic Live Lounge set which is great for during drinks reception or meal!
Summer Sons are a stylish & professional 4-piece band that features some of the best young musicians in the UK, who have performed, recorded and written with the likes of Alex Winston and Ed Sheeran, and now perform their unique live covers sets at weddings and events in the UK and abroad.
The modern sound, fresh image and awesome live show has seen Summer Sons become the most sought after UK vintage wedding band and the perfect choice for festival-style or vintage-theme wedding entertainment.
As standard Summer Sons provide:
- Sensational professional band, with awesome live show
- 1 x 60 minute Mumford Style Vintage Set + 1 x 60 minute Electric Set
- Set list of classic dancefloor fillers from 60s – current chart
- Professional PA, sound engineer, stage lighting and pre-mixed disco before & after live sets (so your whole night of entertainment is covered)
- PAT tested equipment and Public Liability Insurance (your venue will require the band to have this)
- Your choice of first dance performed
- Rhythm Acoustc & Electirc Guitar/Lead singer
- Banjo/Electric guitar/acoustic guitar/backing vocals
- Double Bass/Electric Bass/Backing Vocals
- I Will Wait – Mumford & Sons
- Wake Me Up – Avicii
- Ho Hey – Lumineers
- Don’t You Worry Child – Swedish House Mafia
- Get Lucky – Daft Punk
- The Cave – Mumford & Sons
- Hey Brother – Avicii
- Mr Brightside - Killers
- Crazy – Gnarls Barkley
- Two Fingers – Jake Bugg
- Somebody That I Used To Know – Gotye
- Last Night – Strokes
- Little Lion Man – Mumford & Sons
- Pencil Full Of Lead – Paolo Nutini
- Time Of Your Life – Green Day
- Home – Edward Sharpe
- 5 Years Time – Noah & The Whale
- Lightening Bolt – Jake Bugg
- Keep Your Head Up – Ben Howard
- Only Love – Ben Howard
- Black & Gold – Sam Sparrow
- Hound Dog – Elvis Presley
- Good Golly Miss Molly – Little Richard
- Great Balls Of Fire – Jerry Lee Lewis
- Help – The Beatles
- Hard Days Night – The Beatles
- Hey Hey Baby – Bruce Channel
- I’m A Believer – Monkees
- Pretty Woman – Roy Orbison
- Folsom Prison Blues – Johnny Cash
- I Love It – Icona Pop
- It's Time - Imagine Dragons
- Best Day Of My Life - American Authors
- Mr Brightside - The Killers
- Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor - Arctic Monkeys
- Last Night - The Strokes
- Naïve - The Kooks
- Same Jeans - The View
- All These Things I’ve Done - Killers
- Heavyweight Champion Of The World - Reverend & The Makers
- Poker Face - Lady Gaga
- Lets Dance To Joy Division - The Wombats
- Teddy Picker - Arctic Monkeys
- Parklife - Blur
- Song 2 - Blur
- Helicopter - Bloc Party
- Sex on Fire - Kings Of Leon
- Fire - Kasabian
- Take Me Out - Franz Ferdinand
- This Fire - Franz Ferdinand
- Spread Your Love - BRMC
- Dakota - Stereophonics
- Steady As She Goes - Raconteurs
- Hate To Say I Told You So - The Hives
- I Predict A Riot - Kaiser Chiefs
- Valerie - The Zutons
- Kids - MGMT
- Dominoes - Girls
- Are You Gonna Be My Girl – Jet
- Just A Day - Feeder
- Chasing Cars - Snow Patrol
- Disco 2000 - Pulp
- Place Your Hands - Reef
- Jenny Don’t Be Hasty - Paolo Nutini
- Someday – Strokes
- Two Fingers – Jake Bugg
- Teddy Picker – Arctic Monkeys
- Time To Pretend - MGMT
- Pumping On Your Stereo – Supergrass
- Everlasting Light – The Black Keys
- Mollys Chambers – Kings Of Leon
- Grace – Supergrass
- Tender – Blur
- Locked Out Of Heaven – Bruno Mars
- Wonderwall – Oasis
- She’s Electric – Oasis
- In the Morning - Razorlight
- Bohemian Like You - Dandy Warholes
- Saw Her Standing There - The Beatles
- Twist And Shout - The Beatles
- You Really Got Me - The Kinks
- Jumping Jack Flash - Rolling Stones
- Johnny B Goode - Chuck Berry
- My Generation - The Who
- Hard Days Night - The Beatles
- Teenage Kicks - The Undertones
- My Generation – The Who
- All Day & All Of The Night – The Kinks
- Suspicious Minds – Elvis Presley
- Brown Sugar – Rolling Stones
- Gimme Some Lovin’ - Blues Brothers
- Should I Stay Or Should I Go – The Clash
- I Wanna Hold Your Hand – The Beatles
- She Loves You – The Beatles
- Superstition – Stevie Wonder
- Daydream Believer – The Monkees
- I’m A Believer – The Monkees
- 20th Century Boy – T-Rex
- Teenage Kicks – Undertones
- Wild Thing – Troggs
- Folsom Prison Blues – Johnny Cash
- Mustang Sally – The Commitments
- Pretty Woman - Roy Orbison
- Hit the Road Jack - Ray Charles
A massive thank you to everyone involved in our wedding on the 19th July! The band were amazing and everyone was dancing the whole night! On the day (which was ridiculously hot!) the guys set up quickly and didn’t get in anyone’s way. The sound engineer was brilliant and they did a great job on the first dance. Everyone has said how good the music was and were so happy that they were part of our perfect day! Mr Brightside was epic! Cheers guys.
Music is a big part of our lives. We go to loads of festival and gigs, and therefore we spent a long time choosing a band that would bring that extra wow factor to our day, and Summer Sons 100% fit the brief. The fact that they offered two styles of sets, one Indie Folk, and one Electric, gave great variation and something for everyone. Their versions of well known tracks were great, and their performance of our first dance song which was perhaps an obscure choice, was perfect. We had amazing comments from our guests, and I think the giant conga line, knees up dancing and sing-a-longs showed that everyone had a great time. Some of the girls were also a little bit in love with a couple of the boys! I would recommend Summer Sons, and I'm glad we booked them for our special day. Thank you boys.
True professionals from start to finish! One of the best bands I have seen live with great energy and personality. They even went the extra mile to learn and perform a perfect rendition of our first dance track. Book this band and you will not be disappointed.
Summer Sons are recommended and available as a wedding and function band at a host of top venues in London, Surrey, Hampshire and further afield in the UK, including:
- Northbrook Park - Surrey
- Pennyhill Park - Surrey
- The Vaults RSA House - London
- The Royal Horseguards Hotel - London
- Spinnaker Tower - Hampshire
- Rhinefield House - Hampshire
How long do you take to set-up?
What time do you play?
Any time to suit you, standard prices are for 2 hours of live music, anytime between 7pm and midnight.
How long do you play for?
We can perform up to 2 hours of live music, split in to sets as required. We also provide disco between sets, so your whole night of entertainment is covered.
Do you have your own PA and lighting?
Yes – all included in the price.
Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?
Will you perform our first dance?
Yes, as long as we have two weeks notice we will learn the first dance of your choice.
How much space do you require?
We have played in some very small spaces, but ideally a minimum of around 2.5m x 5m.
How much power do you require?
2 x 13 amp sockets is fine for our system.
Do I need to provide food/drinks?
Ideally soft drinks and a hot meal or buffet. But this is certainly not a deal breaker so if you can’t provide this, just let us know in advance and we’ll bring food & drink with us.
- 2 x 60 minute sets
- Can add 1 x 60 minute live lounge set at drinks reception or during wedding breakfast
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.