Scotland's premier party band specialising in weddings, corporate events and private parties.
Swift are a live 5 piece band comprising of guitar, keyboards, bass, drums and vocals (lead, plus, 3 backing vocalists) and have many years of experience entertaining at the highest level.
Swift have a wide range of rock, pop, funk, soul and disco anthems from across the decades plus a selection of traditional Scottish Ceilidh dances within their repertoire to cater for all ages at your event.
- Full professional service from the time Swift arrive at your venue until the minute they leave.
- First class entertainment playing music from 60's to current chart hits.
- Scottish ceilidh dances played live and the steps clearly called.
- Reliability. Swift are always focused on the needs of their clients.
- Quality sound and light equipment.
- A 5 piece band producing excellent live music.
- What you see is what you get – Swift don’t use substitute musicians and they don’t use backing tracks.
- Also available as a trio or duo for smaller gigs on occasion. These line-ups use backing tracks to substitute missing members.
- Swift can also provide acoustic sets as a trio or duo.
60's, Soul & Rock n' Roll
- You Can't Hurry Love / Supremes
- Brown Eyed Girl - Van Morrison
- Moondance - Van Morrison
- In the Midnight Hour - Wilson Picket
- Signed Sealed Delivered - Stevie Wonder
- River Deep Mountain High - Tina turner
- I'm a Believer - The Monkees
- Think - Aretha Franklin
- Stuck in the Middle with You - Stealers Wheel
- I Feel Good - James Brown
- Soul Man - Sam & Dave
- Higher & Higher - Jackie Wilson
- Build Me Up Buttercup - The Foundations
- Knock on Wood - Eddie Floyd
- Honky Tonk Woman - Rolling Stones
- This Old Heart of Mine - Isley Brothers
- Oh Boy - Buddy Holly
70's & Disco
- I Want You Back - Jackson 5
- Play That Funky Music - Wild Cherry
- Long Train Running - The Doobie Brothers
- Carwash - Rose Royce
- We are Family - Sister Sledge
- Superstition - Stevie Wonder
- Take Another Piece of my Heart - Janis Joplin
- Lady Marmalade - Labelle
- You to me are Everything - The Real Thing
- Blame it on the Boogie - Jackson 5
- Like A Virgin - Madonna
- Girls Just Wanna Have Fun - Cyndi Lauper
- Footloose - Kenny Loggins
- Video Killed The Radio Star – The Buggles
- All Night Long - Lionel Ritchie
- Don't Stop Believing - Journey / Glee
- Summer of 69 - Bryan Adams
- Nine to Five - Dolly Parton
- Town Called Malice - The Jam
- Love Really Hurts without You - Billy Ocean
- Every Breath You Take - The Police
- Kiss - Prince
90's to Now…..
- Moves like Jagger - Maroon 5
- Forget You – Cee Lo Green
- Poker Face – Lady Gaga
- Living On A Prayer - Bon Jovi
- Just Can’t Get Enough – The Saturdays
- Never Forget You – The Noisettes
- Bad Romance – Lady Gaga
- Sex On Fire – Kings Of Leon
- Who Knew - Pink
- Heartbeat – Scouting For Girls
- Greatest Day - Take That
- Rule The World - Take That
- Mercy - Duffy
- Real Gone Kid - Deacon Blue
- Put Your Records On - Corrine Bailey Rae
- Disco 2000 - Pulp
- Love Shack - The B 52's
- Human - The Killers
- 1999 - Prince
- Chelsea Dagger - The Fratellies
- New Shoes - Paulo Nutini
- Valerie - Amy Winehouse
- Respect - Erasure
- Dignity - Deacon Blue
- Let's Stick Together - Roxy Music
- Crazy in Love - Beyonce
- Don't Stop Me Now - Queen
- Walking on sunshine - Katrina & The Waves
First Dance Recommendations
- Just The Way You Are – Bruno Mars
- To make you feel my love – Adele
- As - Stevie Wonder / George Michael
- Heaven - Bryan Adams
- You do Something to Me - Paul Weller
- Amazed - Lonestar
- Wonderful tonight - Eric Clapton
- Have I told you Lately - Van Morrison
- Everything I Do - Bryan Adams
- From This Moment - Shania Twain
- Runaway - The Corrs
- Dream a little dream - Beautiful South
Traditional / Ceilidh
- Gay Gordons
- Dashing White Sergeant
- Strip the Willow
- Canadian Barn Dance
All Dances Called by The Band Live on stage...
Hi Lee, I just wanted to say thanks so much for playing on Friday night. You guys were brilliant and I particularly enjoyed the ceilidh songs but the whole thing was superb. Sorry I didn’t get a chance to say hello to you all properly on the night – I think I was either organising stuff or getting stuck into the wine! Anyhow, thanks so much we all thought you were fantastic. If we hold another event like that we’ll definitely be asking for you again!
- Airth Castle, Falkirk
- Alloa town hall
- Avonbridge hotel Lanark
- Balbirnie House Glenrothes
- Balmoral Hotel Edinburgh
- Barony Hall - Glasgow
- Bearsden Burgh Hall
- Borthwick Castle, Near Edinburgh
- Braid hills Hotel Edinburgh
- Brig O Doon, Ayrshire
- Burnhouse Manor Hotel Ayrshire
- Cairnbaan Hotel Lochgilphead
- Carmichael Hall Eastwood Park Giffnock
- Celtic Park Glasgow
- Coalville park country club, Motherwell
- Cornhill House Hotel Ayr
- Craighouse Campus Napier Edinburgh
- Crutherland House East Kilbride
- Dalhousie Castle, Bonnyrigg
- Dalmahoy Marriott Hotel Edinburgh
- Drumtochty Castle, Aberdeen
- Dumfries Rugby Club
- Dundas Castle
- Dunkeld Hilton Hotel
- Dynamic Earth Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Academy
- Edinburgh Caledonian Hilton Hotel
- Edinburgh Carlton Highland Hotel
- Edinburgh Corn Exchange
- Ednam House Kelso
- EICC Edinburgh International Conference Centre
- Fairmont Hotel St. Andrews
- Fernie Castle, Letham
- Fettes College Edinburgh
- Fingask Castle Perth
- Friars Carse Country House Hotel, Auldgirth
- Gailes Hotel, Irvine
- George Hotel Edinburgh
- Glasgow Grosvner Hotel
- Glasgow Radisson Hotel
- Glasgow Ramada Hotel
- Glasgow University
- Glencourse Castle
- Glencourse House, Penicuik
- Glenskirlie Castle – Bannock
- Glenskirlie House Hotel Cumbernauld
- Harburn House West Lothian
- Heriot Watt University Edinburgh
- Houston House Hotel
- Keavil House Hotel – Dunfermline
- Kilconquhar Castle in Fife
- Loch side House Hotel Ayrshire
- Lodge on loch Lomond
- Mabie House Hotel Dumfries
- Macdonald Crutherland House East Kilbride
- Marriott Hotel Glasgow
- Marriott Hotel Newcastle
- McDonald hotel Aviemore
- Moorpark Hotel Kilbirnie
- Murrayfield Stadium
- North Queensferry Hotel
- North Queensferry Hotel
- Norton House Hotel
- Oran Mor, Glasgow
- Orroco Pier South Queensferry
- Orwell Lodge Hotel Edinburgh
- Palm Court Hotel Aberdeen
- Perth, salutation hotel
- Pitfirrane Hotel, Dunfermline
- Pittodrie House in Aberdeen
- Point Hotel Edinburgh
- Port Glasgow Town Hall
- Prestonfield House Hotel
- Queen Victoria School Dunblane
- Roman Camp Hotel Callander
- Ross Priory Loch Lomond
- Rowallan Castle Golf Club Ayrshire
- Roxburgh Hotel Edinburgh
- Royal Terrace Hotel Edinburgh
- Rufflets, St Andrews
- Seamill Hydro Ayr
- Shawlands Park Hotel, Larkhall
- Southerness Holiday Park
- St Andrews Golf Hotel
- Stonefield Castle, Tarbert, Argyll.
- The Beancross, Falkirk
- The Capital Hotel, Edinburgh
- The Caves Edinburgh
- The Hub Edinburgh
- The Invercarse, Dundee
- The Park Hotel, Falkirk
- The Vu Bathgate
- The Windlestrae, Kinross
- Thistle Hotel Glasgow
- Threave Gardens Castle Douglas
- Waterton Park Hotel, Wakefield
- Wedderburn Castle Duns
- Western House Hotel Ayr
- Weymess Bay Holiday Park
- Winter Gardens Glasgow Green
- Woodend Barn Arts Centre Aberdeen
Will I also need a DJ?
We are happy to play a selection of continuous music that is mixed together before and between our performances. Most clients find that they do not need the expense of hiring a DJ in addition to the band.
What is the bands dress code?
The dress code is formal yet comfortable the guys all wear smart trousers and shirts and the lead singer wears blouse/trousers. Please arrange with your venue that a room suitable for the band to change in is available on the night. Anywhere that is clean and NOT a toilet will do.
How long do you need to set up?
Generally we need a minimum of 1 hour to set up and sound check their stage show, however, if your event has a particularly complicated 'get-in' (i.e. flights of stairs etc) please let the band know at the time of booking. Pack downs after the show generally take around 1 hour, and you can rest assured that. We will leave the stage and dressing room as clean and tidy as we found it!
Do you allow guests to use your equipment or join the band onstage?
Unfortunately they can't. Whilst the instruments would probably be taken care of, we simply can't take the chance. If we have to repair or replace anything, this would pose problems for our next wedding usually the following evening! On top of this, our insurance policy does not cover us for this.
Do I need to provide anything for the band?
Unless previously arranged for larger events we will provide everything we need for our stage show (except for a stage), so you don't need to worry about providing any sound or lighting equipment. It is however a pretty standard requirement when booking any band, to provide them with food, refreshments and a dressing room for the time that they are at the venue. This is because the average working day of a gigging musician is generally around 16 hours, so any food you can provide them will fuel an even greater performance! A dressing room is also a necessity so that the band can keep out of the way of your guests, and store any empty boxes and personal items away from the staging area. Parking for a large transit van is also required.
Do you have public liability insurance?
Yes! - We hold public liability insurance up to the value of £5,000,000.
Will you play outside?
Yes - As long as we are adequately protected from the elements and it is safe to do so.
- Up to 3 hours of live music within a 4 hour period. This can be up to 2 x 1.5 hour sets.
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.