The Acoustic Mood
Acoustic "live-lounge" style versions of new and classic songs, two voices in harmony with acoustic guitar and the smooth sounds of the double bass.
Whether it’s a laid back set at a Wedding breakfast or during photographs earlier in the day, to a "knees up" sing-along set for a celebration party or event, this versatile, professional act brings years of experience to guarantee 100% satisfaction!
The Acoustic Mood
The Acoustic Mood draw upon their vast experience to bring you a collection of the songs you love in a “live lounge” style. From The Beatles to Bruno Mars via The Foo Fighters and Crowded House.
Classic sing along songs stripped back to two voices in harmony, one guitar and the smooth sounds of the double bass. Whether it’s a laid back set during dinner and photographs or a knees up, sing along set for the party, we cater for all.
The Acoustic Mood have years of experience, playing with Grammy nominated artists and starring alongside Kevin Costner in a Hollywood movie… to mention just a couple of their accolades. Book now for this versatile, fresh and professional act. 100% satisfaction guaranteed!
- Double Bass
- You're All I Have -Snow Patrol
- Locked Out Of Heaven - Bruno Mars
- Dakota - Stereophonics
- Use Somebody - Kings Of Leon
- Mr Brightside - The Killers
- Sex On Fire -Kings Of Leon
- Times Like These - Foo Fighters
- Love Machine - Arctic Monkeys/Girls Aloud
- Crazy - Gnarls Barkley
- I Kissed A Girl - Katy Perry
- Hotel Yorba - White Stripes
- Back For Good -Take That
- Weather With You - Crowded House
- Eleanor Rigby - Beatles
- Come Together - Beatles
- Mr Bojangles -Robbie Williams/Sammy Davis Jnr
- Folsom Prison Blues - Johhny Cash
- Take It Easy -The Eagles
- Are you Gonna Be My Girl -Jet
- With A Little Help From My Friends - Beatles
- Chelsea Dagger - The Fratellis
- Hallelujah - Jeff Buckley
- I Feel Fine - The Beatles
- Sweet Child Of Mine - Guns 'n' Roses
- Sweet Home Alabama - Lynyrd Skynyrd
- Don't Look Back In Anger - Oasis
- Bye Bye Love - The Everley Brothers
- Whistle For The Choir - The Fratellis
Thanks for all your hard work at my 50th birthday party. Great music, it just wouldn't have been the same without you.
- Chewton Glen Hotel
- New Forest
- Harbour Heights Hotel
- Royal Bath Hotel
- Rhinefield House
- Kingston Maurward
- Grosvenor House Hotel
- Hilton, Park Lane, London
- The Savoy Hotel, London
- Carphone Warehouse
- Selfridges & Co.
What kind of music do you play?
We play acoustic "Live Lounge" style current classics and older classic songs, we both sing, and we play acoustic guitar and double bass. We add new songs all the time to keep every gig fresh and unique, plus we're happy to learn a particular song for your event with enough notice.
How long do you play for?
We usually play for up to a total of two hours of music, as 2 x 60 minute sets with one break, we can also do 2 x 45 or 3 x 40. We arrange the timings to be flexible with whatever else is happening during the evening, and can play for different timings if you require by arrangement. For weddings, we offer various performance options, such as playing before the Wedding Breakfast while the guests mingle as the Bride and Groom have their photos taken, ask us for details.
What setting up time do you need?
We only need 40 minutes to set up, and we usually arrive 1.5 hours before we are due on stage, but can arrive earlier if needed - we want to be in good time. If you wish us to arrive earlier or stay later, please let us know in advance and we can easily arrange this.
Do you provide background music between sets?
Yes, we have a selection of music to play from an mp3 player, or our clients can use their own iPod or MP3 player through our sound system if they prefer to choose their own favourites.
Can you play our First Dance?
Yes - if it's not already in our repertoire, let us know in plenty of time and we'll learn it for you. We can also play the original from MP3 through our sound system if you'd prefer.
Do you have Public Liability Insurance?
Yes, we are fully insured with certificates available for your venue upon booking completion.
How much space do you need?
Not much, there's only 2 of us! About 4m x 2m is a minimum, plus a safe 13A electrical socket.
Do you have lights?
Yes, we have some mood lighting for ouselves, plus we bring sweep lighting for a dance-floor area in front of us (if appropriate).
- 2 x 60 Minutes or different combinations by arrangement up to 2 hours
- 60 Minutes - Pre-wedding breakast, play/mingle with guests as they wait for photographs etc.
- 60 Minutes - Laid back / instrumental set as accompaniment during a wedding breakfast
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.