The Arcades are an exciting and energetic 4-piece live wedding and party band that consist of Keyboard / Male Vocals, Guitar, Drum Kit and Bass Guitar. With an extensive repertoire of songs to suit any event this band are guaranteed to have you and your guests hitting the dancefloor all night long!
With years of experience in playing for many varied events The Arcades will work with you in arranging the perfect day.
- 100% Live four piece band
- 2 x 60 minutes or 3 x 40 minute live sets
- Full DJ service included
- Experienced musicians
- Top specification PA & lighting
- Many repeat clients.....
The Arcades come with at least 2 sound engineers who supply a top specification PA with full lighting for the band and the dancefloor. This leaves the band free to rock your night! Then the DJ will keep your party going for the rest of the evening, with music before, between and if required after the live sets!
"Massive thanks to The Arcades for playing at our wedding last night! You were amazing! No other words to use!" Mat & Hayley, Wedding, Warwickshire
"Thanks guys for really making my 40th Birthday party by letting me play a couple of numbers with you on my guitar! I felt like a rockstar for the rest of the night!" Craig, Staffordshire
"Just a BIG THANKS to The Arcades for making our wedding so special. Our guests were amazed!" Jon & Karen, Ludlow.
The Arcades have years of experience in all aspects of live performance and know how to make your event one to remember!
Feedback shows their dedication to giving you and your guests an amazing evening.
"Awesome. Could not have asked for anything more. Great guys and great music. The perfect band for an entertaining evening. Would recommend to anyone." - Military event
"The Arcades are a fantastic band that really made our reception! We can't recommend them enough. Communication from them was excellent, and everything they promised turned true on the day." - Wedding
The Arcades have all been active in the music industry and have appeared on TV and national radio stations performing by themselves and with international artistes.
They have a selection of songs that keeps everyone happy on the dance-floor, with professional sound engineers that make guests feel their hearing something more than just another function band. From classics that everyone will love to the very latest pop songs, The Arcades know what works.
Alongside the band, a professional DJ keeps your guests entertained, leaving you with nothing else to do but enjoy your special evening. This is included in the cost.
The Arcades come with their own separate sound engineers with a dedicated PA rig to ensure a professional sound which covers all aspects of venues (although Wembley would need a bit more!) A full lighting set-up is also supplied as is music before and between sets. The band use IEM (in-ear monitoring system) to eliminate any feedback giving you and your guests the best experience from a live band.
The Arcades are adding songs all the time but the ones in the song list give you the best idea of the mixture of tunes the band play. Songs that you love sound authentic because James on keyboards adds in all the necessary song lines whilst singing!
The Arcades consist of:
- James - Keyboard & Lead Vocals
- Fish - Guitar & Backing Vocals
- Forest - Drum kit
- Dave - Bass & Backing Vocals
- Sound & Lighting Engineers & DJ
- 3 piece brass section
- Guitar/Piano vocal set whilst your guests dine/chill
50s / 60s
- The Kinks - All Day & All of the Night
- The Kinks- You Really Got Me
- Van Morrison - Brown Eyed Girl
- The Beatles - Help!
- The Beatles - Daytripper
- The Beatles - Hey Jude
- The Beatles - Hippy Hippy Shake
- The Beatles - Twist and Shout
- Elvis - Suspicious Minds
- The Monkees - I'm a Believer
- The Monkees– Daydream Believer
- Rolling Stones - (I Can’t Get No) Satisfaction
- Rolling Stones - Honky Tonk Woman
- Chuck Berry - Johnny B. Goode
- Rolling Stones - Jumpin’ Jack Flash
- The Who - My Generation
- The Beatles - Saw Her Standing There
- Rock ‘n’ Roll Medley – Do You Love Me?/La Bamba/Twist & Shout/Hippy Hippy Shake
- James Brown- I Feel Good
- Jerry Lee Lewis- Great Balls Of Fire
- Steve Winwood- Gimme some Lovin
- T Rex- 20th Century Boy
- T Rex-Get it on
- Steelers Wheel - Stuck in the Middle With You
- Stevie Wonder - Superstition
- Wild Cherry- Play That Funky Music
- The Undertones - Teenage Kicks
- The Jam - Town Called Malice
- Eric Clapton– Wonderful Tonight
- Queen– Don't Stop Me Now
- Bryan Adams– Summer of 69
- Duran Duran- Girls on Film
- Marc Almond– Tainted Love
- The Proclaimers– 500 miles
- Huey Lewis and the News– Power of Love
- The Clash- Should I Stay or Should I Go
- Madness– Baggy Trousers
- The Specials– Too Much Too Young
- The Specials– Monkey Man
- Van Halen - Jump
- AC/DC - Highway to Hell
- AC/DC - You Shook Me All Night Long
- Feeder - Buck Rogers
- Oasis- Don’t Look Back in Anger
- Oasis– Wonderwall
- Oasis– Champagne Supernova
- Oasis– Rock and Roll Star
- Oasis - Cigarettes and Alcohol
- James- Sit Down
- Pulp- Disco 2000
- Blur - Song 2
- Blur- Parklife
- Blur - Girls and Boys
- Red Hot Chili Peppers - Under The Bridge
- Greenday– Basketcase
- Greenday - Time of your life
- U2– Vertigo
- Robbie Williams– Let Me Entertain You
- Blink 182 - All the Small Things
- Foo Fighters - Times Like These
- Snow Patrol- Chasing Cars
- The Fratellis - Chelsea Dagger
- Stereophonics - Dakota
- Cee Lo Green - Forget You
- Cee Lo Green- Crazy
- Arctic Monkeys - I Bet You Look Good on the Dance floor
- Franz Ferdinand- Take Me Out
- Kaiser Chiefs - I Predict a Riot
- Kaiser Chiefs - Ruby
- The Strokes - Last Nite
- Kings of Leon - Sex On Fire
- Kings of Leon - Use Somebody
- The Automatic - Monster
- The Killers - Mr. Brightside
- The Killers - All These Things That I've Done
- The Killers - Somebody Told Me
- Lady Gaga - Bad Romance
- Mark Ronson/Zutons - Valerie
- Greenday- American Idiot
- Katy Perry- Firework
- Katy Perry - California Gurls
- Bruno Mars- Marry You
- Bruno mars- Runaway Baby
- Olly Murs– Dance with me Tonight
- Maroon 5- Moves like Jagger
- One Direction- Make you Beautiful
- Get Lucky - Daft Punk
- Mumford & Sons - The Cave
- Elbow - One Day Like This
- Avicii - Wake Me Up
- Robin Thicke - Blurred Lines
- Ed Sheeran - Thinking Out Loud
- Taylor Swift - Shake it Off
- George Ezra - Budapest
- Rhianna - We found Love
- Bruno Mars - Uptown Funk
- Rudimental - Feel the Love
- Walk the Moon - Shut up and Dance
First Dance Suggestions
- Jason Mraz - I’m Yours
- Andy Williams/Muse - Can’t Take My Eyes Off You
- Bruno Mars - Just The Way You Are
- Paul Weller - You Do Something To Me
- Snow Patrol- Chasing Cars
- Bill Withers– Lovely Day
- Jack Johnson - Better Together
- Elbow - One Day Like This
- John Legend - All of Me
- Ed Sheeran- Thinking Out Loud
- Embrace - Gravity
- Eric Clapton - Wonderful Tonight
- Van Morrison - Have I Told You Lately That I Love You
- Ben Howard - Only Love
- Tom Baxter - Better
The Arcades were amazing and happily went along with all our requests. We had so many comments from guests on the band, we would recommend so highly for anyone looking for a band that make a real impact on your special day. Thank you again :-)
Awesome. Could not have asked for anything more. Great guys and great music. The perfect band for an entertaining evening. Would recommend to anyone. Thanks a lot.
The Arcades were fantastic! They responded positively to our requests, their playlist was perfect and everyone had a great time. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend them. THANK YOU GUYS! Alan and Carolyn Aspden
Dear John, you have asked for feedback on the Arcades and I have to say that they were... Absolutely Fantastic! Having never booked a band before, I felt confident in the professionalism showed by yourself and your own staff and I was pleased with the level of contact from James from the band up to the event and it was easy to discuss details with him. When they started the first of their three sets, it took less that 5 seconds for the dance floor to fill, and it was packed throughout the entire evening! Even the intervening DJ during the breaks kept people on their feet. Our group consisted of visitors from the UK, Holland, Belgium, Switzerland and Germany and they all had a tremendous time! The band have a very wide set list but we chose to leave them to decide what to play and they went down an absolute storm! Other people at our venue who were attending another event even asked to join us, they were so good. They were happy to play requests and were great entertainment! I would absolutely recommend them to anyone organising an event where they want good quality entertainment from a top-class, lively, energetic and skillful bunch of musicians! One of our foreign guests asked them if they would play abroad, so it may even be the start of an international careers for the guys! An inspired choice - thanks to your recommendation - following our initial discussion and they really were the icing on the cake of a very good weekend. Many thanks indeed! One constructive comment would be that the video clip of them on your website does not at all do them justice. They are much, much better that depicted in the video clip and I am sure that a better clip would be beneficial to them securing more work. They thoroughly deserve it!, Bill Bailey, Chairman, Volkswagen Cabriolet Owners Club GB
Great band, great set of lads, thanks for a great nights entertainment.
The Arcades are proud to regularly play for The British Army. Including the following....
- The British Army
- 2nd Parachute Regiment
- 3rd Parachute Regiment
- Sgt's Mess St Omar Barracks
- 101st Logistics
- RAF Linton
- The Gurkhas
- Larkhill Military Base
- Band Hatton Button
- VW Owners Club
- SS Great Britain
- Warwick Castle
- Ardencote Manor
- Wroxall Abbey
- The Upper House Hotel
- Birtsmorton Court
- Eastnor Castle
- Dumbleton Hall
- Redhouse Barn
- Hampton Manor
- Woburn Abbey
- Mallory Court
- Coombe Abbey
- Walton Hall
- Dunchurch Park Hotel
- Somerford Hall
- The Stone Manor
- Pendrell Hall
- Nailcote Hall
and many more private clients......
The Arcades understand that every Wedding or party is different and they are happy to build a bespoke package just for you. This has proven extremely popular with many of our clients.
Can you tell me more information about the DJ?
The Arcades use a professional sound company and DJ (that is included in our cost) that plays before, between and after our sets to keep the dancefloor busy. The PA setup is top quality and this gives you only the best for you and your guests.
Can we request specific songs?
We all have songs that mean a great deal to us and having them played can make an evening even more special. Our set list covers a vast array of songs that you can choose from for The Arcades to perform. You can even custom build your own DJ set; why not request your guests favourite songs through their invitations!
Can The Arcades play our first dance?
We would be thrilled to be included in this intimate part of your day. We are willing to learn any song that is suitable for a 4 piece band to perform. This is included in our cost.
Can we request a Late Finish?
Whilst most venues are licensed until midnight, The Arcades realise that some are fine to continue the celebrations until 1am and the DJ can be available to play until this time. Later times can be arranged, just ask! This may bring an additional fee, please ask your agent for more details.
Please note: An area of approximately 5 metres by 4 metres is required for the band and equipment.
- 2 x 45 minutes
- 2 x 60 minutes
- 3 x 40 minutes
- 1 x 90 minutes
Please contact Warble to discuss the prefered arrangements for your event.
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.