With a refined taste and a style that will bring something a little different to the party, The Buskers are an experienced and established band from London. They can provide live music from a fixed point in the room or can work round your event moving from table to table in a roaming style, giving you a completely versatile band who are able to tailor completely to your event.
Hey! I'm Damo and I know what it takes to create a fantastic band for your event, as I've been in one of the UK's busiest bands and have created many more... all designed to give you the perfect musical accompaniment to your event.
The Buskers are an international acoustic roaming band from London. With corporate clients including Google, Facebook, Rolls-Royce, Adobe, Formula 1, HSBC, British Airways, Jaguar Land Rover, Queen's Club Natwest, NHS, Help For Heroes, Cancer Research UK, Oetker Collection, Taylor Wessing, City AM, WH Smith, Boots, Air Canada and The Mulia Bali to name a few; you can book The Buskers knowing in confidence that they have earned their solid reputation through bringing great live music to every event.
Combining two acoustic guitars, percussion, saxophone, double bass and a whole lot of harmonies, The Buskers offer a fresh delivery of live music through their arrangements of classic songs and modern hits in a warm, feel-good style of performance. Together, these musicians’ five instruments create the perfect bed for harmonised vocals.
If you want the full sound of a complete band, with a more acoustic delivery, or you’re just looking for a performance with a twist, then The Buskers are the band for you. These corporate entertainers will leave your guests with some incredible memories of your event that will last a lifetime.
Whether you're planning a corporate event, a wedding, or a private party, The Buskers can provide the perfect soundtrack to your event, bringing people to the dance floor and creating a warm, feel-good atmosphere.
The Buskers' musicians have performed in countless function bands on stages worldwide, plus TV appearances, tours, and session work for major music label artists. After countless gigs with different bands, the lads decided to collate their musical skills and experience and form one solid lineup; delivering powerful and professional performances week in-week out.
From their wealth of experience, The Buskers know what songs work best live and which numbers will bring your guests to the dancefloor. What’s more, by carefully constructing setlists with numbers from different decades, they make sure that guests of all ages enjoy the performance.
- Premium international roaming acoustic band
- A premium walk-around act, performing to different tables or groups of guests that they come to, OR as a fixed band in one spot with sound system by teaming up with your production company of choice.
- Dressed to impress – The Buskers are sponsored by award-winning British designer Marc Darcy
- Flexible styles of music to suit any occasion.
- Repertoire includes classic songs and modern hits performed with a warm, feel-good British twist.
- Highly experienced band members each with over a decade’s worth of gigging experience worldwide.
- Professional, friendly and positive attitude.
- 5 piece - 2 guitarists, percussion, saxophone and double bass, and some lovely vocals on top!
- 4 piece - Without saxophone or double bass depending upon lineup
- Trio options also available
- Adele - Rolling In The Deep
- Aloe Blac - I Need A Dollar
- Bastille - Pompei
- Bruno Mars - The Lazy Song
- Bruno Mars - Marry You
- Bruno Mars - Just The Way You Are
- Cee Lo Green - Forget You
- Daft Punk - Get Lucky
- Ed Sheeran - Shape Of You
- Ed Sheeran - A Team
- Ed Sheeran - Lego
- Foster The People - Pumped Up Kicks
- James Bay - Hold Back The River
- Jessie J – Price Tag
- Lumineers - Ho Hey
- Maroon 5 - Moves Like Jagger
- Mark Ronson - Uptown Funk
- Mumford and Sons - The Cave
- Mumford and Sons – I Will Wait
- Olly Murs - I Just Want You To Dance With Me Tonight
- One Republic - Counting Stars
- One Direction - What Makes You Beautiful
- Of Monsters & Men - Little Talks
- Pharrell Williams - Happy
- Robin Thicke - Blurred Lines
- Taylor Swift - Shake It Off
- Tom Odell – Grow Old With Me
- Black Eyed Peas - I Gotta Feeling
- Mark Ronson / Amy Winehouse - Valerie
- Damien Rice - Volcano
- Feeder - Buck Rogers
- Girls Aloud - Love Machine
- Gnarls Barkley - Crazy
- Jack Johnson - Better Together
- Jack Johnson - Banana Pancakes
- Jason Mraz - I'm Yours
- The Killers - Mr Brightside
- Kings Of Leon – Use Somebody
- Kings Of Leon - Sex On Fire
- The Kooks - Naïve
- Reef - Place Your Hands
- Stereophonics - Dakota
- Toploader - Dancing In The Moonlight
- The White Stripes - Seven Nation Army
- Wheatus - Teenage Dirtbag
- Backstreet Boys - Everybody (Backstreet's Back)
- Blur - Parklife
- Coldplay - Don't Panic
- Eagle Eye Cherry - Save Tonight
- Foo Fighters - Everlong
- Iris - Goo Goo Dolls
- James – Sit Down
- Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit
- Peter Andre - Mysterious Girl
- Oasis - Don't Look Back In Anger
- Oasis - Wonderwall
- Oasis - Roll With It
1980s & 1970s
- Bill Withers - Aint No Sunshine
- Bill Withers - Lovely Day
- Bill Haley & His Comets - Rock Around The Clock
- Bob Dylan - Knockin On Heaven's Door
- Bob Marley - Is This Love
- Bob Marley – Three Little Birds
- Bon Jovi - Living On A Prayer
- Bryan Adams - Summer of 69
- The Eagles - Take It Easy
- Eric Clapton - Before You Accuse Me
- Fleetwood Mac - Everywhere
- Free - All Right Now
- George Michael - Faith
- Jackie Wilson - Higher and Higher
- Journey - Don’t Stop Believing
- Lynyrd Skynyrd - Sweet Home Alabama
- Michael Jackson – Billie Jean
- Richie Valens - La Bamba
- Stealers Wheel – Stuck in The Middle
- Stevie Wonder - Superstition
- The Proclaimers - 500 miles
- Tom Petty - Free Falling
- Tracy Chapman - Fast Car
- The Undertones - Teenage Kicks
- Wild Cherry - Play That Funky Music White Boy
- Van Morrison - Moondance
1960s & 1950s
- Ben E King - Stand By Me
- Chuck Berry - Johnny B. Goode
- Elvis - Blue Suede Shoes
- Elvis - Hound Dog
- Elvis - Suspicious Minds
- Little Richard - Tutti Frutti
- Spencer Davies Group - Keep On Runnin
- The Beatles - Hey Jude
- The Beatles - Twist And Shout
- The Beatles - I Saw Her Standing There
- The Monkees - I'm A Believer
- The Temptations - My Girl
- Van Morrison – Brown Eyed Girl
- Wilson Pickett - Mustang Sally
Amazing band! Great music and good fun! Very professional and answered all questions quickly! Would 100% recommend!
The guys were amazing, everyone raved about how good the band and music was. Have been telling all of our engaged friends to get the band in, brilliant!
Everyone loved the band, especially with the addition of the saxophonist. They were very professional and catered to all guests. Would definitely recommend to friends!
The Buskers were brilliant! Great fun, super music and got the guests all fired up for what was an awesome party! Thank you!
For those of you who don’t like long reviews; these guys are fantastic, talented and really made our wedding. Stop your search and book them. For a slightly longer review read on, from the moment of booking the band stayed in contact and always made communication when they stated they would, this included running through running order/arrival time, sorting out the playlist and if we had any special requests for the day. Tom arrived before the rest of the band with all his equipment at the time we had agreed, he then proceeded to transport their equipment to the venue and start setting up. First of all, Tom is an extremely friendly and likeable person. He offered (probably regretted it!) to help out with anything as we were running behind he performed a few errands for us and generally helped us out for which we are very grateful. On to the music, as a band they are a very talented bunch, we left the set list up to them and my goodness did they deliver a fantastic blend of current and past music which had all age groups dancing, singing or at the very least tapping their foot along! I’m no Simon Cowell but they sounded fantastic with an excellent range throughout varying songs and genres. This coupled with the fact they were able to interact and react to the various unplanned situations during their set (first dance etc) made them an excellent choice for the wedding. An added twist, was that our wedding was a surprise wedding, with our guests turning up and expecting an engagement party, the band were extremely discreet and the surprise went down a storm. We spent hours and hours searching for a band for our wedding by the end of it all their samples seem to sound the same, save yourself the hassle and book The Buskers. A fantastic night had by all. THANK YOU GUYS!
Great bunch of lads and our guests loved the fact that they moved around the venue and mingled, playing music to suit the guests they were playing to at that time. We even got them to play our first dance live which we are so so glad we did as they nailed it. Thanks Carrie at Warble and The Buskers for helping to make our wedding even more memorable.
The Buskers were great and perfect for the venue and for the intimate wedding event. All our guests loved them.
LOVE THEM - Fabulous! Great feedback from the night. Would 100% recommend them again and we didn't want them to stop! Thank you The Buskers!
The Buskers were absolutely brilliant at our wedding last Saturday. They played the first dance song of our choice perfectly, and a good mix of old and new songs to get the guests dancing. The band were quick to respond to any questions before the day, and nothing was too much trouble to make sure the day was perfect. Thank you so much for making our day special!
They were excellent. Very sociable and eager to please; their playing and repertoire was an extremely pleasant backdrop to our daughter's wedding breakfast. We would have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone for a wedding reception, or any other gathering... professional and well-delivered acoustic music.
The Buskers surpassed all our expectations, they were brilliant. They played a great mix of upbeat songs and had everyone dancing. They are a great group of guys and they looked like they were enjoying themselves as much as we were. Their set-up was great (lighting etc), they set their sound levels perfectly and their vocals were fantastic. We could not have asked for a better way to end the evening. They even let us play our own playlist through their equipment during their breaks.
We were incredibly pleased that we chose your duo to provide the live music at our wedding. They were always professional and both we and our guests enjoyed the entertainment. Their song repertoire was varied and well executed. We would not hesitate to recommend you to anyone looking for two great musicians and singers.
- British Airways
- Formula One
- Jaguar Land Rover
- Air Canada
- United Airlines
- WH Smith
- Kwik Fit
- Taylor Wessing
- The London Boat Show
- The Classic Car Show
- World Television
- City AM
- SGC Wines
- Kensington Palace
- The All England Tennis Club, Wimbledon
- The Mulia Resort (Bali, Indonesia)
- Chillon Castle & Lake Geneva (Switzerland)
- Algarve International Circuit & Pine Cliffs Resort (Portugal)
- Isola Del Garda (Lake Garda, Italy)
- Domain de Chantilly (France)
- Villa Podernova (Sienna, Italy)
- The Shard
- The Ritz
- The Ned
- The Corinthia
- The Langham
- Hampton Court Palace
- Kensington Roof Gardens
- Grosvenor House
- The Ham Yard Hotel
- Babington House
- Hotel Cafe Royal
- Palm Beach Casino
- The Cutty Sark
- One Marylebone Road
- The Grange St Pauls
What do you wear on stage?
The Buskers are proudly sponsored by the award-winning designer Menswear brand Marc Darcy, commonly performing in their three-piece, tweed suits. If you're after a more relaxed approach, they frequently perform in a range of festival, 'Mumford and Sons' style attire. Examples of this can be found in various photos and videos.
How long do you take to set up?
The Buskers take only 15 minutes to setup for a roaming gig. When they team up with production companies (either for stage sets or roaming sets with wireless microphones,
Which line-up should I choose?
The Buskers regularly perform with varying members in endlessly different scenarios, so they're more than happy to discuss the best possible outfit to accommodate for your event.
The Walkabout / Roaming Option
For the perfect classic entertainment with a twist, why not opt for the roaming performance? This unique package sees the barriers of the stage and the guests broken, as The Buskers will mingle around the guests as they enjoy their evening - giving them a musical experience they'll never forget! Whether you’re planning a wedding, private party or corporate event, The Buskers can provide the perfect soundtrack. They promise to bring people to the dancefloor (or bring the dancefloor to the people!) and create a warm, feel-good vibe for your guests.
- 2 x 45 minute sets as standard
- Other options available
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.