The Candy Tones
The Candy Tones are a young, fun loving, five piece party band who provide a high energy performance full of your favourite tunes.
The highly experienced band members perform a huge variety of classic and modern hits by great artist such as The Killers, Taylor Swift, Abba and Oasis, to name but a few, that are certain to entertain every one of your guests and fill the dance floor.
The band also have a fantastic DJ package, which is a popular addition and enables you to request a playlist of your choice and then relax knowing that your evenings entertainment is sorted from start to finish.
The Candy Tones
The Candy Tones are an experienced, professional fun party band made up of some of the North West's best perfromers. They know the right songs to make your special occasion a night to remember, getting your dance floor full and keeping your guests entertained from start to finsh. The band offer a personalised, professional and comprehensive entertainment package to ensure the requirements of your event are met and above all, make sure you and your guests have an awesome time!
Fully self-contained with a range of professional sound and lighting equipment to suit venues large or intimate. The use of the great sounding Roland V-Drums allows them to play smaller venues where noise can sometimes be an issue, such as where a decibel limiter is in use or even a house party!
As well as offering a fantastic live band experience, The Candy Tones are also able to provide a bespoke DJ service making sure that you get the right music for your event, not just a generic playlist.
Competitively priced, professional and above all, an entertaining awesome sounding fully live band. Get your dance floor full... keep your dance floor full.
Standard Line Up
- Female Lead Vocals
- Keyboard and Synth w/female backing vocals
- Guitar w/male backing vocals
- Bass Guitar w/male backing vocals
Acoustic Trio for Wedding Ceremony / Breakfast
- Female Lead Vocals
- Piano/Keys w/female backing vocal
- Accoustic guitar w/male backing vocals
Acoustic Duo for Wedding Ceremony / Breakfast
- Female lead vocals
- Piano w/female vocals or accoustic guitar w/male backing vocals
- 1000 Years - Christina Perri
- 500 Miles (I would walk) - The Proclaimers
- 9 to 5 - Dolly Parton
- A Little Respect - Erasure
- All Of The Day And Night - The Kinks
- All The Small Things - Blink 182
- American Pie - Don Mclean
- Another One Bites The Dust - Queen
- Anywhere Else - Olly Murs
- Baby When You're Gone - Bryan Adams
- Billy Jean - Michael Jackson
- Blame it on the Boogie - The Jackson 5
- Breakfast At Tiffany’s - Deep Blue Something
- Brown Eyed Girl - Van Morrison
- Build Me Up Buttercup - The Foundations
- Burning Love - Elvis Presley
- Can’t Stop The Feeling - Justin Timberlake
- Castle on the Hill - Ed Sheeran
- Crocodile Rock - Elton John
- Dakota - Stereophonics
- December, 1963 (Oh What a Night) - Frankie Valli
- Don’t Stop Believing - Journey
- Don’t Stop Me Now - Queen
- Dream a Little Dream - Ella Fitzgerald
- Eight Days a Week - The Beatles
- Faith - George Michael
- Fast Car - Tracy Chapman
- Forget You - Cee Lo Green
- Get Lucky - Daft Punk
- Half The World Away - Oasis
- How Long Will I Love You? - Ellie Goulding
- I Bet You Look Good On The Dance Floor - Arctic Monkeys
- I Won’t Give Up - Jason Mraz
- I’m a Believer - The Monkees
- Ironic - Alanis Morissette
- Johnny B. Goode - Chuck Berry
- Just The Way You Are - Bruno Mars
- Let Me Entertain You - Robbie Williams
- Mamma Mia - ABBA
- Marry You - Bruno Mars
- Midnight Hour - Wilson Pickett
- Moves Like Jagger/Lady Maroon 5/Modjo
- Mr. Brightside - The Killers
- Mustang Sally - Wilson Pickett
- Next To Me - Emeli Sande
- Not Nineteen Forever - The Courteeners
- Proud Mary - Tina & Ike Turner
- Rise - Gabrielle
- Runaway - The Corrs
- Say You Won’t Let Go - James Arthur
- Seven Nation Army - The White Stripes
- Shake It Off - Taylor Swift
- She’s Electric - Oasis
- Signed, Sealed, Delivered - Stevie Wonder
- Stand By Me - Ben. E. King
- Still The One - Shania Twain
- Superstition - Stevie Wonder
- Tainted Love - Gloria Jones
- Teenage Kicks - The Undertones
- The Promise - Tracy Chapman
- There She Goes - The La's
- Thinking Out Loud - Ed Sheeran
- This Love - Maroon 5
- Treasure - Bruno Mars
- True Colours - Cindy Lauper
- Twist and Shout - The Beatles
- Uptown Funk - Mark Ronson
- Valerie - Amy Winehouse
- Wake Me Up Before You Go Go - Wham!
- Walking on Sunshine - Katrina and the Waves
- When You Say Nothing At All - Ronan Keating
- Will You Still Love Me - The Shirelles
- Wonderwall - Oasis
- You Never Can Tell (Teenage Wedding) - Chuck Berry
- You’re the One That I Want - Grease
- You've Got The Love - Florence and the Machine
A pleasure to deal with. Good communication, professional and would use again without hesitation.
Professional, punctual and a very friendly group of musicians. A pleasure to work with.
I can't thank The Candy Tones enough for the wonderful job they did at our wedding. This group are highly talented, with exceptional vocals and music ability. They didn't turn up at our wedding to simply complete a job, their key motivation was that they wanted everyone to have a good time, and because the band love their music so much it was really easy for all our guests to get involved and have a great time listening to and dancing to their music. Thanks once again, you helped to make our wedding day so special.
The Candy Tones are a fabulous sounding group, who play a great range of songs for everyone's taste! They worked with me to ensure the evening ran super smoothly and nothing was too much trouble. They are extremely reliable and I would recommend them without hesitation.
- Stockport Golf Club
- The Palm House Sefton
- Mere Court Hotel Cheshire
- Forrest Hills
- Teepee Tent Hire
- The Little Greene Paint Co
Can you provide DJ service?
Yes! We offer a FREE DJ playlist service which can be wholey or partly chosen by you to make sure you get the music that you want for your special event.
Can you cater for first dances?
Yes! We are able to play a first dance song through our euipment or given enough notice and so long as it fits within the line up of the band, we are able to learn a first dance song that can be played live by the band.
Is the band fully insured and PAT tested?
Yes! We have public liability insuranc through the MU and all of our equipment is PAT tested. We are happy to send these details to your venue before your event.
Can you learn requests?
So long as there is enough notice and the song fits within the line up of the band, we are happy to learn a special song to be included in our set.
Do you have all of your own PA and lighting equipment?
Yes! We are fully self contained with a range of high quality, professional sound and lighting equipment.
Can you play during the ceremony/wedding breakfast?
Yes! We are able to provide a more stripped back accoustic duo/trio for your ceramony and wedding breakfast. There will be an extra charge for this service, please ask for a quote when booking.
- 2 x 45 Minutes
- 2 x 60 Minutes
- 1 x 30 Minutes followed by 1 x 80 Minutes - Great for putting a First Dance / Buffet in between!
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.